Interesting article
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#124 Jul 3, 2013
Doofy-idiot wrote:
Wasn't not was**** sorry need to proofread for grammar errors before hitting "post comment".
Now that is a very charming response, you made me smile..
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#125 Jul 3, 2013
I will say that people will listen to your point of view much more when you turn the charm on, even if they do not agree with what you ate saying, they can appreciate your charm, tone and friendliness...
Typo

Frankfort, IN

#126 Jul 3, 2013
Are not ate
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#127 Jul 3, 2013
Doofy-idiot wrote:
Wasn't not was**** sorry need to proofread for grammar errors before hitting "post comment".
Funny little thing you may want to know, I profile people as a hobby!!! And guess what "smart ass" our fine mayor you speak of also uses ****** so tell me something, Mr. Mayor if you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen!!!!
Coward

Frankfort, IN

#128 Jul 3, 2013
Get him
Crazy

Frankfort, IN

#129 Jul 3, 2013
UNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny little thing you may want to know, I profile people as a hobby!!! And guess what "smart ass" our fine mayor you speak of also uses ****** so tell me something, Mr. Mayor if you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen!!!!
See you must have disagreed with him and he's throwing a little baby fit because you didn't see thing his way.
Politician

Frankfort, IN

#130 Jul 3, 2013
Ok I've been trying to stay out of this, however, I guess I'll come to your town and teach your Mayor how to be a man and how to do his job.
He did

Lebanon, IN

#131 Jul 3, 2013
Politician wrote:
Ok I've been trying to stay out of this, however, I guess I'll come to your town and teach your Mayor how to be a man and how to do his job.
no need for that Tom Ransom is running the mayors office the kid just wants to be in the spot light. So far seems to be working just fine for them. Hey maybe you could teach Tom!
Wait

Michigantown, IN

#132 Jul 3, 2013
Doofy-idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't trying to be rude but talking before you know the actual facts is how nasty rumors get started. In the end it only makes our beautiful, clean, and safe city look worse. Our wonderful Mayor is doing great things to change this city and turn it around to being a great place to live! It's the safest place to live around this area and surrounding communities and cities are starting to take notice that Frankfort is on the rise. Sorry if I offended you UNO bc that was my intentions!!
The city is on the rise alright. But for the wrong reasons. Coverups, corrupted administration, and other yet to be disclosed problems are why people are noticing it.

The budget crunch should be the next item in the news. There are bills coming up and the money just isn't there. And it's not the fault of Ms. Sutter either.

It's about time that the council boys do to skippy what they did to pippy. Wait and see... it's gonna happen
Devils Advocate

Frankfort, IN

#133 Jul 3, 2013
I wish politicians had a return policy like Macy's does, you know like a 90 return policy.... Lol :)

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#134 Jul 4, 2013
Wait wrote:
<quoted text>
The city is on the rise alright. But for the wrong reasons. Coverups, corrupted administration, and other yet to be disclosed problems are why people are noticing it.
The budget crunch should be the next item in the news. There are bills coming up and the money just isn't there. And it's not the fault of Ms. Sutter either.
It's about time that the council boys do to skippy what they did to pippy. Wait and see... it's gonna happen
Jest goes ta show ya YOU don't know NUTHIN! "SKIPPY" as you call him has Nuthin ta DO with the City ya STUP! "Pippy" Was Yer Mayor and when HE left Yer Fair city ya had MONEY in yer Coffers. Where's that Money Now? The People Spoke and got RID a the BEARDS so yer so called "SKIPPY" could do his JOB fer the County and HE is doin JEST fine! Get some EDUCATION on what yer talkin about on the City and the County and then Come back and post!
Wait

Michigantown, IN

#135 Jul 4, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
<quoted text>Jest goes ta show ya YOU don't know NUTHIN! "SKIPPY" as you call him has Nuthin ta DO with the City ya STUP! "Pippy" Was Yer Mayor and when HE left Yer Fair city ya had MONEY in yer Coffers. Where's that Money Now? The People Spoke and got RID a the BEARDS so yer so called "SKIPPY" could do his JOB fer the County and HE is doin JEST fine! Get some EDUCATION on what yer talkin about on the City and the County and then Come back and post!
What exactly, was wrong with the statements?

To sum up succinctly what I said was:
1. Skippy isn't always doing what the masters want so they are going to shut him down.
2. The city has more bills than money. That it isn't Sutters fault.
3. That Frankfort is going to be more in the news thanks to cover ups and such.

I have a mighty fine education. You, however, might want to curb your tongue and engage the brain that God gave you before you speak or type on here.

Michigantown, IN

#136 Jul 4, 2013
Wait wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly, was wrong with the statements?
To sum up succinctly what I said was:
1. Skippy isn't always doing what the masters want so they are going to shut him down.
2. The city has more bills than money. That it isn't Sutters fault.
3. That Frankfort is going to be more in the news thanks to cover ups and such.
I have a mighty fine education. You, however, might want to curb your tongue and engage the brain that God gave you before you speak or type on here.
Obviously you ain't got a CLUE about THIS ol guy! An ya SURELY ain't got a CLUE about Commissoner Evans OR the other two Weaver or Boyles! It's a WHOLE new Round-up since the 2 Beard Boys are gone over there in the County Commissioners office and it's OBVIOUS You have not been to ONE meeting! Ya probably have jest read what's been in that RAG of a paper called the TIMES. Ya STILL didn't answer my question about Pippenger- NOONE ran him out or VOTED him out. He DID not run for a second term and he LEFT the City VERY much in the BLACK. Where did THAT money go? ONE thing you are RIGHT about Frankfort is in DEEP dootie cause of the stuff they have been doin with their BILL payin.
Sad ta Say the Clerk is in the Middle of it Cause SHE is the one that MOVES the Money from ONE Account to the Other. So she AIN"T as
faultless as yer tryin ta make her look. The State Board of Accounts is There in Frankfort NOW cause the SAME thing was done in the PAST (the clerk payin bills out of funds from an account without getting permission) and She and the MAYOR almost went ta JAIL) This was 3 Mayors ago. So as you can see.... This IS an Educated Ol Fart. Why so much on the city? Cause everytime I turn around the city is askin fer some kinda bailout through the COUNTY!
IE: Airport-IVY TECH-EASTSIDE DRAINAGE Need I go On?
Wait

Michigantown, IN

#137 Jul 5, 2013
Wow...

You are acting just like punjab.

I wasn't talking about the commissioners.

Missed your question.

The money is gone. Skippy (the Mayor) spent it all.

The council shut Pip and the B.o W. down was my point. And now MCB is next.

I bet no report will show the treasurer moving funds.

The city asks the USB for a bailout. We need to blame the county admin for giving the city money for IVT if that's what you are refering to.

See how nice that response is?

If you want respect you need to give it. YOUR generation taught that. I would appreciate that you practice what you preached.
Lost

Frankfort, IN

#138 Jul 5, 2013
Hbd vja

Michigantown, IN

#139 Jul 5, 2013
Wait wrote:
Wow...
You are acting just like punjab.
I wasn't talking about the commissioners.
Missed your question.
The money is gone. Skippy (the Mayor) spent it all.
The council shut Pip and the B.o W. down was my point. And now MCB is next.
I bet no report will show the treasurer moving funds.
The city asks the USB for a bailout. We need to blame the county admin for giving the city money for IVT if that's what you are refering to.
See how nice that response is?
If you want respect you need to give it. YOUR generation taught that. I would appreciate that you practice what you preached.
Sorry, But Noone in This Site has called the Mayor "Skippy" they have SAVED that for Commissioner Evans. Sooo you hopefully can see where I made my mistake. Please Excuse. The City canNOT ask the USB for Bailout monies with OUT a referendum and an advertisement in the paper. THAT AIN'T happened. Sooo, if monies have been MOVED , it has been through CO-ERSION (Illegally). This ol guy is NUTHIN like "jabby" I spend time collectin the fact. "jabby" justs spews venom from thier own decisive brain (or lack of). Yer Wrong about the RESPECT thing-Ya EARN respect young fella. THAT's what MY generation taught! THis ol guy ain't seen ANY body in yer city do THAT yet!
Wait

Michigantown, IN

#140 Jul 5, 2013
So I guess the good book is wrong about respecting (loving) your neighbors like you love yourself?

Wow...

Michigantown, IN

#141 Jul 5, 2013
Wait wrote:
So I guess the good book is wrong about respecting (loving) your neighbors like you love yourself?
Wow...
This ol guy went ta Uncle Noah (Webster) Looked up the word LOVE - NUTHIN about Respect - Looked up the word Respect - Nuthin about Love Apples and Oranges there Fella - yer tryin ta Use the "GoodBook" Fer yer Own Gain? Respectin yer Neighbors and LOVIN yer Neighbors is Apples and Oranges HOWEVER Ya should DO both - MOST people do Neither. And we OLDER folk STILL will ALWAYS believe ya EARN respect. That's probably why yer NOT gettin it Now?
Wait

Michigantown, IN

#142 Jul 5, 2013
Thanks for the judgment.

Michigantown, IN

#143 Jul 5, 2013
NOW who's bein "jabby"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why errbody hatin on J Roc? Jun 25 King of All Wieners 23
Any where to camp around here (May '15) Jun 19 King of all Wieners 6
Sad for Frankfort Jun 19 King of all Wieners 10
Sports complex Jun 17 Semper Fi 37
I'll say it (Nov '15) Jun 15 King of all Wieners 4
Are there any Painting classes in Frankfort (Dec '15) Jun 15 King of all Wieners 2
Drug problem in Frankfort Jun 15 King of all Weiners 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages