Interesting article
Sicko

Frankfort, IN

#102 Jul 2, 2013
hooker wrote:
Even hookers say no . Lmfao
And you would know all about the hooker buisness don't you!
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#103 Jul 2, 2013
Was driving down South Columbia street about and hour ago and saw a guy bleeding profusely from his right arm, it looked like he was stabbed, police arrived on the scene moments later, what has are town come to???? Day light stagings.... Wow
Citizen Kane

Frankfort, IN

#104 Jul 2, 2013
UNO wrote:
Was driving down South Columbia street about and hour ago and saw a guy bleeding profusely from his right arm, it looked like he was stabbed, police arrived on the scene moments later, what has are town come to???? Day light stagings.... Wow
He was stagged?
Farmer John

Sterling Heights, MI

#105 Jul 2, 2013
Tellme wrote:
<quoted text>I have to say by far this is the most idiotic thing I have read you post on here.
God forbid a loved one of yours or perhaps YOU are ever violated they way she was.
She bet she will get justice if she receives a financial settlement. Becuase the trusted officials we are to hold up high to protect and serve did not do their job right the first time!
If you think that's the most idiotic statement Punjab ever made on this Topix Site,then you don't read much.
Hmmmmm

Frankfort, IN

#108 Jul 2, 2013
Why does everyone hate Punjab?
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#109 Jul 2, 2013
Citizen Kane wrote:
<quoted text>
He was stagged?
Stabbed, it was a device error, my device likes to change my words, please forgive its error
Lol

Frankfort, IN

#110 Jul 2, 2013
Looks like all three of us responded to that... Way to stay on top of it!
Doofy-idiot

Frankfort, IN

#111 Jul 2, 2013
Hey UNO it wasn't a stabbing you idiot!! He was involved in a domestic with his girlfriend and she wouldn't allow him back into the house. So he continued to bang on the window until he put his arms through it causing a massive cut!!! Jesus people love to make up crap on this website.....
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#112 Jul 3, 2013
Doofy-idiot wrote:
Hey UNO it wasn't a stabbing you idiot!! He was involved in a domestic with his girlfriend and she wouldn't allow him back into the house. So he continued to bang on the window until he put his arms through it causing a massive cut!!! Jesus people love to make up crap on this website.....
No need for name calling!!! Besides I said"it looked like" so how about you learn to read before you go calling people names! You my friend are not very nice.... Just saying...
Thought

Frankfort, IN

#113 Jul 3, 2013
Doofy-idiot wrote:
Perhaps that is why only 20 people view this site because of less than intelligent people like yourself that like to put people down, good thing you knew exactly what happen! Don't worry I saw your face... I guess you have been added to my shit list! It just keeps growing and growing...
sad to say

Indianapolis, IN

#114 Jul 3, 2013
It tells you the kind of people who post on here.
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#115 Jul 3, 2013
sad to say wrote:
It tells you the kind of people who post on here.
I find some statements to be beneficial, however, I find some to be very cruel and evil, funny I never went to a debate and heard someone throw out the word "idiot", if this guy is a public servant I'd say he needs to be retrained, furthermore, customer service plays a huge role in winning your city's trust back!!! That should be your main focus...
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#116 Jul 3, 2013
I have come backs all day long buddy... I'm a professed know it all... Pick away little buddy!!!!!
sad to say

Indianapolis, IN

#117 Jul 3, 2013
What a waste of time,i am sure you have all day. I am also sure WHY you have all day.
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#118 Jul 3, 2013
sad to say wrote:
What a waste of time,i am sure you have all day. I am also sure WHY you have all day.
Care to elaborate? Are you Cleo the fortune teller?

I can't help it I make more money in two days of working than you do for an entire week of work.. So yes I have all day... Not to mention I am an avid in multitasking....
Meowwww

Frankfort, IN

#119 Jul 3, 2013
Cat got your tongue???????
Welcome

Westfield, IN

#120 Jul 3, 2013
Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps that is why only 20 people view this site because of less than intelligent people like yourself that like to put people down, good thing you knew exactly what happen! Don't worry I saw your face... I guess you have been added to my shit list! It just keeps growing and growing...
To the club Mr or Mrs less intelligent.
Lol

Frankfort, IN

#121 Jul 3, 2013
Welcome wrote:
<quoted text>
To the club Mr or Mrs less intelligent.
Thanks
Doofy-idiot

Frankfort, IN

#122 Jul 3, 2013
UNO wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for name calling!!! Besides I said"it looked like" so how about you learn to read before you go calling people names! You my friend are not very nice.... Just saying...
I wasn't trying to be rude but talking before you know the actual facts is how nasty rumors get started. In the end it only makes our beautiful, clean, and safe city look worse. Our wonderful Mayor is doing great things to change this city and turn it around to being a great place to live! It's the safest place to live around this area and surrounding communities and cities are starting to take notice that Frankfort is on the rise. Sorry if I offended you UNO bc that was my intentions!!
Doofy-idiot

Frankfort, IN

#123 Jul 3, 2013
Wasn't not was**** sorry need to proofread for grammar errors before hitting "post comment".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Main Street Flats. Fri Frankfort IN 62
The Mayor May 24 mymymy 83
Drug dealers/Drug users May 19 Yep 13
Well, well, well... (Jul '17) May 19 Yep 37
Where'd it go May 15 Asked the question 9
Sheriff election May 9 Gets it 32
Why Kelly shouldn’t be sheriff May 9 Gets it 46

Frankfort Jobs

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages