Comments
101 - 120 of 141 Comments Last updated Jul 5, 2013
Sicko

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Jul 2, 2013
 
hooker wrote:
Even hookers say no . Lmfao
And you would know all about the hooker buisness don't you!
UNO

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Jul 2, 2013
 
Was driving down South Columbia street about and hour ago and saw a guy bleeding profusely from his right arm, it looked like he was stabbed, police arrived on the scene moments later, what has are town come to???? Day light stagings.... Wow
Citizen Kane

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Jul 2, 2013
 
UNO wrote:
Was driving down South Columbia street about and hour ago and saw a guy bleeding profusely from his right arm, it looked like he was stabbed, police arrived on the scene moments later, what has are town come to???? Day light stagings.... Wow
He was stagged?
Farmer John

Alto, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Jul 2, 2013
 
Tellme wrote:
<quoted text>I have to say by far this is the most idiotic thing I have read you post on here.
God forbid a loved one of yours or perhaps YOU are ever violated they way she was.
She bet she will get justice if she receives a financial settlement. Becuase the trusted officials we are to hold up high to protect and serve did not do their job right the first time!
If you think that's the most idiotic statement Punjab ever made on this Topix Site,then you don't read much.
Hmmmmm

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Jul 2, 2013
 
Why does everyone hate Punjab?
UNO

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Jul 2, 2013
 
Citizen Kane wrote:
<quoted text>
He was stagged?
Stabbed, it was a device error, my device likes to change my words, please forgive its error
Lol

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Jul 2, 2013
 
Looks like all three of us responded to that... Way to stay on top of it!
Doofy-idiot

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Jul 2, 2013
 
Hey UNO it wasn't a stabbing you idiot!! He was involved in a domestic with his girlfriend and she wouldn't allow him back into the house. So he continued to bang on the window until he put his arms through it causing a massive cut!!! Jesus people love to make up crap on this website.....
UNO

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Jul 3, 2013
 
Doofy-idiot wrote:
Hey UNO it wasn't a stabbing you idiot!! He was involved in a domestic with his girlfriend and she wouldn't allow him back into the house. So he continued to bang on the window until he put his arms through it causing a massive cut!!! Jesus people love to make up crap on this website.....
No need for name calling!!! Besides I said"it looked like" so how about you learn to read before you go calling people names! You my friend are not very nice.... Just saying...
Thought

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Jul 3, 2013
 
Doofy-idiot wrote:
Hey UNO it wasn't a stabbing you idiot!! He was involved in a domestic with his girlfriend and she wouldn't allow him back into the house. So he continued to bang on the window until he put his arms through it causing a massive cut!!! Jesus people love to make up crap on this website.....
Perhaps that is why only 20 people view this site because of less than intelligent people like yourself that like to put people down, good thing you knew exactly what happen! Don't worry I saw your face... I guess you have been added to my shit list! It just keeps growing and growing...
sad to say

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Jul 3, 2013
 
It tells you the kind of people who post on here.
UNO

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Jul 3, 2013
 
sad to say wrote:
It tells you the kind of people who post on here.
I find some statements to be beneficial, however, I find some to be very cruel and evil, funny I never went to a debate and heard someone throw out the word "idiot", if this guy is a public servant I'd say he needs to be retrained, furthermore, customer service plays a huge role in winning your city's trust back!!! That should be your main focus...
UNO

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Jul 3, 2013
 
I have come backs all day long buddy... I'm a professed know it all... Pick away little buddy!!!!!
sad to say

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Jul 3, 2013
 
What a waste of time,i am sure you have all day. I am also sure WHY you have all day.
UNO

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Jul 3, 2013
 
sad to say wrote:
What a waste of time,i am sure you have all day. I am also sure WHY you have all day.
Care to elaborate? Are you Cleo the fortune teller?

I can't help it I make more money in two days of working than you do for an entire week of work.. So yes I have all day... Not to mention I am an avid in multitasking....
Meowwww

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Jul 3, 2013
 
Cat got your tongue???????
Welcome

Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Jul 3, 2013
 
Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps that is why only 20 people view this site because of less than intelligent people like yourself that like to put people down, good thing you knew exactly what happen! Don't worry I saw your face... I guess you have been added to my shit list! It just keeps growing and growing...
To the club Mr or Mrs less intelligent.
Lol

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Jul 3, 2013
 
Welcome wrote:
<quoted text>
To the club Mr or Mrs less intelligent.
Thanks
Doofy-idiot

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Jul 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

UNO wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for name calling!!! Besides I said"it looked like" so how about you learn to read before you go calling people names! You my friend are not very nice.... Just saying...
I wasn't trying to be rude but talking before you know the actual facts is how nasty rumors get started. In the end it only makes our beautiful, clean, and safe city look worse. Our wonderful Mayor is doing great things to change this city and turn it around to being a great place to live! It's the safest place to live around this area and surrounding communities and cities are starting to take notice that Frankfort is on the rise. Sorry if I offended you UNO bc that was my intentions!!
Doofy-idiot

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Jul 3, 2013
 
Wasn't not was**** sorry need to proofread for grammar errors before hitting "post comment".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst Dr in frankort Dr. Wagoner 5 hr Crazy people 8
Blueberry hill pancake house. 12 hr only in frankfort 31
Hot Dog Festival is it another Alive on 65 14 hr News flash 48
Alicia Warthan... The Skankapotomus of Frankfort (Apr '11) 14 hr cantturnhointohou... 24
Business owners with a criminal record 18 hr Who cares 37
police officer steals over 150,000 and gets pro... Mon justsayin 15
officers unhappy with hickson? Sun Crazy people 25

Search the Frankfort Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Frankfort News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Frankfort
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••