Interesting article
duh

Elkhart, IN

#81 Jun 29, 2013
Thought wrote:
If criminal charges can only be brought by a body of government then wouldn't it be fair to think that if the city didn't file criminal charges and the state hasn't filed criminal charges that perhaps federal charges could be brought up because someone's civil rights were violated? This is of course if criminal charges were brought up, or am I off the beaten track...
If the city didn't file charges and the state didn't file any charges doesn't that tell you something?
duh

Elkhart, IN

#82 Jun 29, 2013
UNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said that! She was punched it was visible and noted.
And the person who punched her was?...
Debate

Frankfort, IN

#83 Jun 29, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
If the city didn't file charges and the state didn't file any charges doesn't that tell you something?
When someone's civil rights are violated by official misconduct, the local FBI field office takes on an investigation...
Debate

Frankfort, IN

#84 Jun 29, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Bolen punched her in the face...
Dare

Frankfort, IN

#85 Jun 29, 2013
I dare those officers to step in that courtroom and act like she wasn't raped, that would be a huge mistake!!!!
Unreal

Frankfort, IN

#86 Jun 29, 2013
One of Frankfort's young finest....no doubt.
Debate wrote:
<quoted text>
Bolen punched her in the face...
Tell Me

Frankfort, IN

#87 Jun 29, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
I was under the assumption the Prosecutor had to file charges? Is that not the case any longer? Did the Prosecutor not review this case and that is the reason for the lawsuit?
Big time

Frankfort, IN

#88 Jun 29, 2013
Tell Me wrote:
<quoted text>
I was under the assumption the Prosecutor had to file charges? Is that not the case any longer? Did the Prosecutor not review this case and that is the reason for the lawsuit?
This is big time now!!! Going down in he record books for sure
Debate

Frankfort, IN

#89 Jun 29, 2013
Tell Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Never assume anything, never under estimate your opponent, like a game of chess.....
Ponder

Frankfort, IN

#90 Jun 29, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a fact but I'm guessing our local physicians and nurses are most likely witnesses to officer Hessions hospital stunt.. It goes on and on and on...
Debate

Frankfort, IN

#91 Jun 29, 2013
I'm just saying it's a thought not that that is the case
jury

Elkhart, IN

#92 Jul 1, 2013
Dare wrote:
I dare those officers to step in that courtroom and act like she wasn't raped, that would be a huge mistake!!!!
It will be the witnesses that will get this case thrown out. and the girls own testimony.
Seriously

Michigantown, IN

#93 Jul 1, 2013
You think this is going to court?

No way. It will be an out of court settlement with gag orders sprinkled about.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#94 Jul 1, 2013
Seriously wrote:
You think this is going to court?
No way. It will be an out of court settlement with gag orders sprinkled about.
If that is the case, if the plaintiff settles, then it's clear that all they wanted in the first place was money, not justice.
golden egg

Frankfort, IN

#95 Jul 1, 2013
what's good for the goose is good for the gander
Or it might be

Michigantown, IN

#97 Jul 1, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case, if the plaintiff settles, then it's clear that all they wanted in the first place was money, not justice.
Not always... it can also mean that the defendants might not want anything to find its way into the public light.
intrigued

Frankfort, IN

#98 Jul 1, 2013
Or it might be wrote:
<quoted text>
Not always... it can also mean that the defendants might not want anything to find its way into the public light.
I'm intrigued what else could they possibly be hiding?
Bored

Frankfort, IN

#99 Jul 1, 2013
Doesn't anybody have anything to botch about tonight
Tellme

Oak Brook, IL

#100 Jul 2, 2013
I have to say by far this is the most idiotic thing I have read you post on here.
God forbid a loved one of yours or perhaps YOU are ever violated they way she was.
She bet she will get justice if she receives a financial settlement. Becuase the trusted officials we are to hold up high to protect and serve did not do their job right the first time!
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
hooker

United States

#101 Jul 2, 2013
Even hookers say no . Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why errbody hatin on J Roc? Sat King of All Wieners 23
Any where to camp around here (May '15) Jun 19 King of all Wieners 6
Sad for Frankfort Jun 19 King of all Wieners 10
Sports complex Jun 17 Semper Fi 37
I'll say it (Nov '15) Jun 15 King of all Wieners 4
Are there any Painting classes in Frankfort (Dec '15) Jun 15 King of all Wieners 2
Drug problem in Frankfort Jun 15 King of all Weiners 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages