Interesting article
Uno

Frankfort, IN

#61 Jun 28, 2013
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea if he would have DNA on file. Where would they keep that stored? I am not sure what this Boomer guy has been arrested for but I know I was arrested once and DNA wasn't taken from me, fingerprints were.
Why would an independent DNA analysis be done, if they already know it was Boomer's DNA? Sounds like to me somebody already did the test.. Just curious who does that?
So are you telling me the defense will be calling our local physicians liars? Apparently it was forwarded federally, how else would one assume the the miscommunication between local, and state agencies???
Uno

Frankfort, IN

#62 Jun 28, 2013
I see your argument and I respect your honesty and I don't think anything was maliciously done, however, I'm not going to elaborate but I know she was raped and no argument is going to change my mind nor a jury all you have to do is read the hospital report. The police and mayor be be reprimanded for lack of training and knowledge but those boys need to pay one way or another
Crazy

Frankfort, IN

#63 Jun 28, 2013
Uno wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you telling me the defense will be calling our local physicians liars? Apparently it was forwarded federally, how else would one assume the the miscommunication between local, and state agencies???
I am not saying that at all, you stated that an affidavit stated that Boomer had DNA present. I am just asking how that was determined? Again, I am only guessing you have to have a DNA to compare with another DNA to see if it matches.

It appears, from the affidavit you read, that was done. Who got the DNA from Boomer and who did the test to see if it was a match? I mean dang, I can't look at two DNA's and tell they match, a test had to be done.
Crazy

Frankfort, IN

#64 Jun 28, 2013
Uno wrote:
I see your argument and I respect your honesty and I don't think anything was maliciously done, however, I'm not going to elaborate but I know she was raped and no argument is going to change my mind nor a jury all you have to do is read the hospital report. The police and mayor be be reprimanded for lack of training and knowledge but those boys need to pay one way or another
Ok, good enough. No problem
Uno

Frankfort, IN

#65 Jun 28, 2013
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not saying that at all, you stated that an affidavit stated that Boomer had DNA present. I am just asking how that was determined? Again, I am only guessing you have to have a DNA to compare with another DNA to see if it matches.
It appears, from the affidavit you read, that was done. Who got the DNA from Boomer and who did the test to see if it was a match? I mean dang, I can't look at two DNA's and tell they match, a test had to be done.
Collecting DNA is quite simple, even when it is not willingly provided, an agency such as state or federal can proceed to collect the evidence of DNA and have "proof" that it was handled with proper procedure especially sense there is a conflict of interest with the police and the transportation of their DNA....
hotdog

Elkhart, IN

#66 Jun 28, 2013
I mean really wrote:
What would you do if you were the father of this little girl and they held her down raped her repeatedly as she was unconscious.
right.....
assumptions

Elkhart, IN

#67 Jun 28, 2013
Oh My wrote:
<quoted text>
Why in the world was she unconscious? I didn't realize this was a case of beating someone until they were unconscious... Good golly!!!
Why are you assuming she was unconscious from a beating? All I can say is..don't assume....
liar

Elkhart, IN

#68 Jun 28, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Boomer lie and say he wasn't even there and have an alibi if he didn't do anything wrong? Why only after DNA was submitted did he change his tune? You put the pieces together
don't think there is any question that she got nailed..the question is did she say YES
dog

Elkhart, IN

#69 Jun 28, 2013
UNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're making sense this would be considered a common knowledge fact
Actually "common knowledge" is that the FBI doesn't get involved in local crap
Ruff ruff

Frankfort, IN

#70 Jun 28, 2013
dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually "common knowledge" is that the FBI doesn't get involved in local crap
I was entertaining an idea
Thought

Frankfort, IN

#71 Jun 28, 2013
If criminal charges can only be brought by a body of government then wouldn't it be fair to think that if the city didn't file criminal charges and the state hasn't filed criminal charges that perhaps federal charges could be brought up because someone's civil rights were violated? This is of course if criminal charges were brought up, or am I off the beaten track...
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#72 Jun 28, 2013
assumptions wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you assuming she was unconscious from a beating? All I can say is..don't assume....
Never said that! She was punched it was visible and noted. However, she took pills and drank alcohol, still doesn't give anybody the right to commit crime against her..
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#73 Jun 28, 2013
I'm not convinced
Kong

Elkhart, IN

#74 Jun 28, 2013
UNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said that! She was punched it was visible and noted. However, she took pills and drank alcohol, still doesn't give anybody the right to commit crime against her..
So sick of these people that live their lives like sh*tbags, associate with sh*tbags, then are shocked when something like this happens to them.
All you bantering this issue are wasting your time. Looks like nothing more than a coy di*k measuring contest of who knows more. Not a damn thing said in this page is going to change what happened or the future outcome. You cops haven't changed~still fronting each other out I see, prolly buying each other lunch, smiling in the hallway, and trolling topix when you should be patrolling. Shit never changes.
Citizen X

Frankfort, IN

#75 Jun 28, 2013
Kong wrote:
<quoted text>
So sick of these people that live their lives like sh*tbags, associate with sh*tbags, then are shocked when something like this happens to them.
All you bantering this issue are wasting your time. Looks like nothing more than a coy di*k measuring contest of who knows more. Not a damn thing said in this page is going to change what happened or the future outcome. You cops haven't changed~still fronting each other out I see, prolly buying each other lunch, smiling in the hallway, and trolling topix when you should be patrolling. Shit never changes.
Nobody listened to you back in the day, so go back into your hole and come back out in another 10 years. See ya..
Citizen X

Frankfort, IN

#76 Jun 28, 2013
UNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? Well hell, she probably doesn't even remember what she said... Pills and alcohol are a great combination, you think she knew what the hell she was doing or even saying? Damn, I would never believe a word she says. The price you pay when you play with drugs and booze. Good Luck....
Kong

Elkhart, IN

#77 Jun 28, 2013
Citizen X wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody listened to you back in the day, so go back into your hole and come back out in another 10 years. See ya..
Shouldn't you be out patrolling? Stuffing a donut? Taking care of someone's wife? Investigating a barking dog?
And I don't understand your reference of "back in the day," sounds like a personal problem between you and someone else?
Citizen X

Frankfort, IN

#78 Jun 28, 2013
Kong wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be out patrolling? Stuffing a donut? Taking care of someone's wife? Investigating a barking dog?
And I don't understand your reference of "back in the day," sounds like a personal problem between you and someone else?
No, it was your dumb ass spouting off on "Voices of Frankfort". I see you are still as dumb as they come. Now, get back in your hole where you belong..
Kong

Elkhart, IN

#79 Jun 28, 2013
Not I- if it would get your panties out of a bunch I can change my screen name. Just happened to see my dog's kong toy laying next to me, and I've never heard of Voices of Frankfort. Either way, your responses just prove my point. What a waste! If you're the one setting the bar of the intelligence level of Frankfort's best, it's no wonder this case is in this state! You dipsh*ts have fun measuring each others co*ks while the rest of the town reading this is laughing at you.
Peace out Jokers!
Citizen X

Frankfort, IN

#80 Jun 28, 2013
Kong wrote:
Not I- if it would get your panties out of a bunch I can change my screen name. Just happened to see my dog's kong toy laying next to me, and I've never heard of Voices of Frankfort. Either way, your responses just prove my point. What a waste! If you're the one setting the bar of the intelligence level of Frankfort's best, it's no wonder this case is in this state! You dipsh*ts have fun measuring each others co*ks while the rest of the town reading this is laughing at you.
Peace out Jokers!
I am not trying to set the bar of intelligence in Frankfort at all. It's not a hard task to accomplish although but just so you will know, I don't work and haven't for over 8 years. And no, I am not all that old, wise decisions, something you wouldn't understand. Carry on....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is clinton central school closing down 3 hr Concerned cc parents 6
New Cops Tue A Smart Resident 15
Is Donald Trump the anti-Christ? (Nov '15) Aug 15 The real truth 26
Drug problem in Frankfort Aug 13 ratedpg68 26
old stoney Aug 13 truth seeker 3
Sports complex Aug 12 No follower here 45
landscaping (May '14) Aug 12 No follower here 18

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance