of 8
Next Last
hotdog

Frankfort, IN

#1 Jun 27, 2013
Unreal

Frankfort, IN

#2 Jun 27, 2013
Wow you expect everyone to believe she asked for it? Those boys are all just saints?
Hmm...most of not all of them have had multiple brushes already with the law, most if not all are known for their violence and drug use they flaunt on social media.
I highly doubt any lawyer would take on all of the defendants listed including the city and elected officials in a federal lawsuit These POS boys should be in prison. Tell me are any of these boys out there trying to redeem their image? Nope! Most if not all are jobless, flaunt their partying & drug use on social media, bragging about banging their new girlfriend of the week or baby momma. I think in the end we all know where they will end up....I'll let you figure that one out.
Crazy

Frankfort, IN

#3 Jun 27, 2013
Unreal wrote:
Wow you expect everyone to believe she asked for it? Those boys are all just saints?
Hmm...most of not all of them have had multiple brushes already with the law, most if not all are known for their violence and drug use they flaunt on social media.
I highly doubt any lawyer would take on all of the defendants listed including the city and elected officials in a federal lawsuit These POS boys should be in prison. Tell me are any of these boys out there trying to redeem their image? Nope! Most if not all are jobless, flaunt their partying & drug use on social media, bragging about banging their new girlfriend of the week or baby momma. I think in the end we all know where they will end up....I'll let you figure that one out.
I don't think anybody has put these men up on a list so their kids could strive to be like them. However, how well do you know the victim in this case? Could she be into drugs heavy or do you know? After all, I just witnessed her in the presence of Brook Ford, her house to be exact. Now, go do a little digging on that gal. You may just find her at the courthouse in the criminal records for dealing drugs. So, just maybe she isn't all that innocent either.
Jim

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jun 27, 2013
Any man knows , when a woman says no , then that's all there is to it . No means no, if you proceed after that ... Well boys, that's rape
Oh my

Frankfort, IN

#5 Jun 27, 2013
Jim wrote:
Any man knows , when a woman says no , then that's all there is to it . No means no, if you proceed after that ... Well boys, that's rape
Well damn, Arcadia to this day is still producing scholars, well done Jim. But what would it be if she said yes? Please help the less than smart here....
Argument

Frankfort, IN

#6 Jun 27, 2013
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anybody has put these men up on a list so their kids could strive to be like them. However, how well do you know the victim in this case? Could she be into drugs heavy or do you know? After all, I just witnessed her in the presence of Brook Ford, her house to be exact. Now, go do a little digging on that gal. You may just find her at the courthouse in the criminal records for dealing drugs. So, just maybe she isn't all that innocent either.
My argument to that would be, she is emotionally distressed of course she is seeking something to take her mind off of the brutal rape. I'd say keep fishing...
Crazy

Frankfort, IN

#7 Jun 27, 2013
Argument wrote:
<quoted text>
My argument to that would be, she is emotionally distressed of course she is seeking something to take her mind off of the brutal rape. I'd say keep fishing...
Of course we all turn to drugs when we are emotional distressed.. I mean damn, don't you? And then we make more bad decisions and of course, you know, the American way, blame everybody else but ones self.. Go figure...
Paul Revere

Frankfort, IN

#8 Jun 27, 2013
So this helps explain why Jason Albaugh has resigned from the position of Major detective or was he forced to? Hmmmmm let us all ponder.
Jim

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jun 27, 2013
Well I can say I've done more then my share of drugs to escape or whatever , alot say I did them cause I enjoyed them , I guess both sides would be correct . But it's been alot of years now that I've stayed away from them, pretty much cause I was tired of going to prison . But all those times I was blasted out of my mind, I knew when a woman said no. Well that meant no. I don't know the people involved here, and I'm sure alot of the men , or so called men.would like to say, well she did drugs, sold drugs, you know the type , always dressing like a whore, man she asked for it, well if that's the way you were raised , or if that's the way you raise your sons.then your more messed up then them kids
Crazy

Frankfort, IN

#10 Jun 27, 2013
Paul Revere wrote:
So this helps explain why Jason Albaugh has resigned from the position of Major detective or was he forced to? Hmmmmm let us all ponder.
I saw that as well!! You must be talking about the resignation letter that attorney wrote up and sent to every media outlet. Another good one but yes I saw it. I did ponder for a moment...
Wooooooo

Frankfort, IN

#11 Jun 27, 2013
Jim wrote:
Well I can say I've done more then my share of drugs to escape or whatever , alot say I did them cause I enjoyed them , I guess both sides would be correct . But it's been alot of years now that I've stayed away from them, pretty much cause I was tired of going to prison . But all those times I was blasted out of my mind, I knew when a woman said no. Well that meant no. I don't know the people involved here, and I'm sure alot of the men , or so called men.would like to say, well she did drugs, sold drugs, you know the type , always dressing like a whore, man she asked for it, well if that's the way you were raised , or if that's the way you raise your sons.then your more messed up then them kids
Hell, after reading this post, I would swear you are still on drugs..
Confused

Frankfort, IN

#12 Jun 27, 2013
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that as well!! You must be talking about the resignation letter that attorney wrote up and sent to every media outlet. Another good one but yes I saw it. I did ponder for a moment...
So is this a fact now? Has Jason Albaugh resigned from his position as detective major?
Paul Revere

Frankfort, IN

#13 Jun 27, 2013
I was just kidding the police are suppose to keep the rape kit for five weeks, shut off the recorder and blame the victim etc... haven't seen the letter your talking about but interesting. I just know he resigned, not sure if he resigned as a detective or all together. lets see the letter.
Crazy

Frankfort, IN

#14 Jun 27, 2013
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
So is this a fact now? Has Jason Albaugh resigned from his position as detective major?
Paul Revere should be able to elaborate... Hell, they have every other fact known to man. Surely Paul wouldn't lie would he? Come on Paul, tell us all the great big story your about to tell...
Crazy

Frankfort, IN

#15 Jun 27, 2013
Paul Revere wrote:
I was just kidding the police are suppose to keep the rape kit for five weeks, shut off the recorder and blame the victim etc... haven't seen the letter your talking about but interesting. I just know he resigned, not sure if he resigned as a detective or all together. lets see the letter.
You seem to know alot but in reality you know very little. But hey, shouldn't expect anything less, I have seen many lies on here..
Confused

Frankfort, IN

#16 Jun 27, 2013
Please elaborate, which is it?
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#17 Jun 27, 2013
Lets not be coy gentlemen, share the details.......
Crazy

Frankfort, IN

#18 Jun 27, 2013
Where did you go Paul? Come on, tell us all... Surely you can come up with some more bullshit...
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#19 Jun 27, 2013
UNO wrote:
Lets not be coy gentlemen, share the details.......
Now don't scare Paul away, I'm am very intrigued to know how this all players out and you Mr. Crazy you sound like you have something you need to get off your chest, please share...
come on now

United States

#20 Jun 27, 2013
Sherri,lets see those melons??? Jason won't care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Getting the spice dealer off the streets 8 hr PeopleLikeYou 4
Swimming Pool Cost & Profit Sun taxpayer 7
Kirklin Football mid 40's Sun James Hunter 2
News Voters will weigh in on $30M plans to renovate ... May 22 Voted for Progress 250
Buffalo Wild Wings in Frankfort May 20 Realist 10
"no slum lords" signs (Sep '12) May 19 BANLiberty 322
Poll Does Frankfort Want A 10 Million Dollar Police ... May 18 Supporter of Chris 10
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]