mexican and mopeds
fed upll

Lebanon, IN

#1 Mar 21, 2014
Drove down myrtle to magnolia to barner and seen a mexican child riding a moped with no helmet no plates and had a real young child on it with her wonder how long it will take before cops get around to enforcing the law or are they going to turn a blind eye like they did last year or will it take somebody to grt killed before its enforced

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 22, 2014
So only 'mexicans' ride on mopeds with no helmet and no plates?
NitPik

Forest, IN

#3 Mar 22, 2014
If you put a plate on the Moped and a helmet on the driver, its still a child riding with another child on the street. Just because they have no plates or helmet, means they will probably get killed? How are plates and helmet going to help?
Beaner

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Mar 22, 2014
punjab wrote:
So only 'mexicans' ride on mopeds with no helmet and no plates?
No some times they ride go carts and four wheelers with out a helmet also
NitPik

Forest, IN

#5 Mar 22, 2014
People fly in airplanes without a helmet or plates. And when it crashes most all of them die. Lets make people who fly wear helmets and purchase plates for their flights. This will stop all the dying. Golfers dont wear helmets or get plates, why dont they die? Lets just make it easy, helmets and plates for everything, even carnival rides. Dont tell anyone this, but my postman, a government employee, does not wear a seatbelt while driving. Hmmm.. maybe he plays a lot of golf, and is exempt from dying.
Beaner

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Mar 22, 2014
How about we just get rid of all the Mexicans problem solved!
fed up

Lebanon, IN

#7 Mar 22, 2014
amen to that

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#8 Mar 22, 2014
I really don't think the fact of the matter has anything to do with the (as they were called) Mexicans or helmets or plates. I think the fact is two young children were seen riding in the streets on a Motorized vehicle and someone took notice to care? If that's not the fact it should have been
Beaner

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Mar 23, 2014
The fact is our schools are over run with Mexicans. Most wearing Holister clothes and driving a Escalade to school while getting free books and free lunches!

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#10 Mar 23, 2014
Beaner wrote:
The fact is our schools are over run with Mexicans. Most wearing Holister clothes and driving a Escalade to school while getting free books and free lunches!
. Seriously, no matter how anyone feels about the Hispanic situation in Frankfort, does that comment help in anyway about 2 children ( no matter what race) riding the streets on a motorized vehicle and no one doing anything about it ? However many people can agree with your point. It still boils down to little children and no one was there. Obviously no parenting. My son would have tried something like that and now , 20 yrs later he'd be walking around with no butt. It would just look like a surf board back there. No butt at all !
Beaner

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Mar 23, 2014
Last summer I saw the situation in front of my house. Only in this case a police officer stopped them. After about ten minutes the two very young kids walked away leaving the moped behind. About a half hour a older man I assume the father came to get the moped. The very next day same kids same moped cruising the streets. The driver looked to be 8-9 and the little one was in a diaper and T shirt no shoes no pants nothing. my point is we provide insurance for these kids and the parents don't! Yeah white kids can be doing the same but it's Mexicans I keep seeing.
Seriously

Frankfort, IN

#12 Mar 23, 2014
This is a sad response to read. Perhaps if you or a loved one wrecked on a moped or motorcycle and was critically injured due to not wearing a helmet. It is a proven statistic helmets save lives.
NitPik wrote:
People fly in airplanes without a helmet or plates. And when it crashes most all of them die. Lets make people who fly wear helmets and purchase plates for their flights. This will stop all the dying. Golfers dont wear helmets or get plates, why dont they die? Lets just make it easy, helmets and plates for everything, even carnival rides. Dont tell anyone this, but my postman, a government employee, does not wear a seatbelt while driving. Hmmm.. maybe he plays a lot of golf, and is exempt from dying.

Since: Nov 13

Vernon Hills, IL

#13 Mar 23, 2014
punjab wrote:
So only 'mexicans' ride on mopeds with no helmet and no plates?
Yes! Only the "Mexicans" are riding mopeds illegally.
EL CHAPO

Vernon Hills, IL

#14 Jun 30, 2014
When I get out of prison I'm going to the Midway and have my way with all your hot hillbilly women.
Jaime sanders

Frankfort, IN

#15 Jul 1, 2014
EL CHAPO wrote:
When I get out of prison I'm going to the Midway and have my way with all your hot hillbilly women.
Here i am big boyyy puckerr up!!!
Fistinbitches

Frankfort, IN

#16 Jul 4, 2014
EL CHAPO wrote:
When I get out of prison I'm going to the Midway and have my way with all your hot hillbilly women.
Oh yeah, they're hot at the Midway!!!
Beaner

Fishers, IN

#17 Jul 4, 2014
Go to the animal house all the fat skanks are there.
Really

United States

#18 Jul 5, 2014
Just another day in good ol, Frankfort Indiana.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff election 10 hr Need real media 14
The King Of Used Cars Tue Mea 7
Laughing myself senseless Apr 16 Laughing 23
Gateway of Trash to Frankfort (Jan '17) Apr 14 Yes 23
Calling all 4WD Trucks (Jul '17) Apr 14 Skankfort 66
drug dealers Apr 13 Smart one 4
White trash Apr 13 Skankfort 5

Frankfort Jobs

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages