Hispanic Car Dealers in Frankfort

Hispanic Car Dealers in Frankfort

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

Punjab

Elkhart, IN

#1 May 9, 2013
Be very careful there Amigo, lots of hidden compartments in their vehicles. Identified by your local law enforcement as drug running vehicles which may still have residue, which you may be charged with under State law. Several vehicles have been apart of this ongoing investigation into this matter and residents have been warned.
Ghost

Deputy, IN

#2 May 9, 2013
Punjab wrote:
Be very careful there Amigo, lots of hidden compartments in their vehicles. Identified by your local law enforcement as drug running vehicles which may still have residue, which you may be charged with under State law. Several vehicles have been apart of this ongoing investigation into this matter and residents have been warned.
Now why does this seem odd? Punjab has always spelled "punjab" with a small "p". His location was always "hidden" now it says Frankfort. Plus, he always had that stupid looking picture of a man with a wooden hammer. My guess is, this is NOT the real "punjab" who was MUDA69 for years (until he decided to hide).

Ghost
ISP

Elkhart, IN

#3 May 9, 2013
Trust the article above its more than true its fact little mexico is being cremated shortly
Woody guthrie

Elkhart, IN

#4 May 9, 2013
Just absurd, sounds like redneck racism to me. Sounds like someone is jealous that Hispanics are making it legit in this community. Let's see some proof.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 May 10, 2013
Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why does this seem odd? Punjab has always spelled "punjab" with a small "p". His location was always "hidden" now it says Frankfort. Plus, he always had that stupid looking picture of a man with a wooden hammer. My guess is, this is NOT the real "punjab" who was MUDA69 for years (until he decided to hide).
Ghost
Correct. I did not create this forum thread. My account is registered with topix, hence the different background color and avatar. It is not one of the trolls here who use multiple names in an attempt to libel others.
Ghost

Boonville, IN

#6 May 10, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. I did not create this forum thread. My account is registered with topix, hence the different background color and avatar. It is not one of the trolls here who use multiple names in an attempt to libel others.
Just trying to help you out. Didn't want you to get blamed for somthing you didn't start.

Ghost

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 May 10, 2013
Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just trying to help you out. Didn't want you to get blamed for somthing you didn't start.
Ghost
Thank you Ghost.
Ghost

Scottsburg, IN

#8 May 10, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Ghost.
Happy Trails MUDA69.

Ghost

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling all 4WD Trucks 11 min Obeys traffic signs 8
Frankfort Apartments 9 hr Gotoutlongago 112
The J&C article last Sunday 21 hr Response for the ... 19
The epitism in this County is illegal Jul 17 Stop showing igno... 3
Todd Corrie (Dec '16) Jul 17 AC-DC 29
Arrest Jul 16 Officer truth 34
Hispanic Car Lots? Jul 13 fed up with this ... 2

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance