mayor may be gay
420

United States

#23 Jan 23, 2012
I can't believe Frankfort had to elect a 'gay' man to 'straight'en this city out.
He'll probably be a better leader than we've had in 30 years. His sexual
Preference does not affect his ability to lead in any way. Besides, this town could use some culture and open-mindedness. His gayness isn't contagious. I went to high school with him a thought he was gay for years. But I still voted for him. He's smarter than most people, Nicer, And holds no hidden agenda. Haters and sore losers will hide behind the bible, and flimsy, limp wrists C-McB will rule with an iron fist. I hope he cleans house on you crooked bastards.
wow

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Jan 23, 2012
People are so rude and jealous of anybody that has something going good in their live these days.
in the know

United States

#25 Jan 23, 2012
That's not it at all . A couple of people he has on hia administration are corupt and the people of Frankfort should know. Time will show it because it is happening as we speak.
Well

Frankfort, IN

#26 Jan 23, 2012
420 wrote:
I can't believe Frankfort had to elect a 'gay' man to 'straight'en this city out.
He'll probably be a better leader than we've had in 30 years. His sexual
Preference does not affect his ability to lead in any way. Besides, this town could use some culture and open-mindedness. His gayness isn't contagious. I went to high school with him a thought he was gay for years. But I still voted for him. He's smarter than most people, Nicer, And holds no hidden agenda. Haters and sore losers will hide behind the bible, and flimsy, limp wrists C-McB will rule with an iron fist. I hope he cleans house on you crooked bastards.
This city needs culture? You must not live here....
420

United States

#27 Jan 24, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>This city needs culture? You must not live here....
haha-I guess I should have said "culture; other than that of the Mexican people"
That being said: MOST of the Hispanics in this town are great people. Same with the non-Hispanics. They are hard working, honest, and family oriented. Also, they are a driven culture, and goal oriented. Legal or illegal, and I know there are several issues with this, they add to our community. It makes me sad to see them discriminated against. There are some bad apples, but no worse than the white trash that remains a nuisance around town.
420

United States

#28 Jan 24, 2012
in the know wrote:
That's not it at all . A couple of people he has on hia administration are corupt and the people of Frankfort should know. Time will show it because it is happening as we speak.
That's laughable! A couple? Holy shit, the "other side" of the republican party is full of "corruption" as you would call it. We aren't talking bilking the city out of millions of dollars here. The simple things like sliding contracts under the table for kick backs and "taking care" of friends is ALMoST a victimless crime. Not exactly illegal, but not truly fair. Just because you aren't on C-McB's good list doesn't make him corrupt. It makes you "out" of the club!
Swan Belle

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Jan 24, 2012
You guys are all sick, this whole post makes me want to vomit knowing there are people who make up such ridiculous rumors about someone. Do you have a life? Or is your life bashing people on topix? I wonder..
In the know

Indianapolis, IN

#31 Jan 25, 2012
I have to agree with you on a lot of the issues you brought up . But blaming mcbarns for being corupt I am not. It's the couple he put on there that's going to ruin him. They are taking advantage of him and he don't know it. He should have had all new blood. As for being upset about not being on his club. Naa it's a blessing not to be.
420

United States

#32 Jan 25, 2012
In the know wrote:
I have to agree with you on a lot of the issues you brought up . But blaming mcbarns for being corupt I am not. It's the couple he put on there that's going to ruin him. They are taking advantage of him and he don't know it. He should have had all new blood. As for being upset about not being on his club. Naa it's a blessing not to be.
you are correct about that. If there was ever a time NOT to be connected, it's now. A new cash flow endeavor would be more promising than putting all your eggs in the mayors basket. Let's let him prove himself first. However wise he may be, he's still young. And if there's anything I know about people His age, no matter how much tutilage you give them, no matter the advice, they still have to learn on thier own to make the lesson worth while. You can point out the landmines to him, but he'll have to step on each one to know where they are for sure.
I say it's not a great time to be in business with the city right now. This administration could end up costing people more money than they make for about have of his first term.
wondering

Louisville, KY

#33 Jan 25, 2012
420 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are correct about that. If there was ever a time NOT to be connected, it's now. A new cash flow endeavor would be more promising than putting all your eggs in the mayors basket. Let's let him prove himself first. However wise he may be, he's still young. And if there's anything I know about people His age, no matter how much tutilage you give them, no matter the advice, they still have to learn on thier own to make the lesson worth while. You can point out the landmines to him, but he'll have to step on each one to know where they are for sure.
I say it's not a great time to be in business with the city right now. This administration could end up costing people more money than they make for about have of his first term.
You act like a mayor controls everything. Pip didn't, Stock didn't, Scott didn't and the list goes on and on. It's that network that you hear everyone talk about who does. Garney was the main man who got him elected. Just like he did that Heath kid.

Most of you on here only know one thing... how to disguise your I.P's, change your names, and create lots of controversy.

Why not just sit back and watch the show if your not going to do something with all your so-called knowledge to better the community?

And no, I didn't vote for the young Mr. McBarnes.
Run for safety

Kokomo, IN

#34 Jan 25, 2012
I moved from that town 30 yrs ago and only come back to see family! I would NEVER live there again! Over the yrs, the " good ole boys" have allowed that place to become a dirty ole hick town. He said, she said, I heard...etc etc etc.....blah blah blah! Nothing has changed. Not only politicians, but businesses. Real nice getting a monopoly like walmart in town.....and how has the hurt the small business? Even the grocers had to see a significant drop in their profit margins, along with gas stations, pharmacies, etc. What used to be an eye-appealing drive down Jackson St, has become a cruise down thru the Mexican villas! OH, the actual street is nice, it's what you see while driving.....the beautiful old homes becoming Mexican villas with 18 occupants!! Those houses were beautiful at one time, now, not so much! Until everyone works together regardless of political stance, creates and enforces codes, and get the old blood out of that town, there will be nothing but failure in it's future! I'm just happy that the family I have left in town, are moving and will not have to spend an extended period of time there anymore!!
thats all

Elwin, IL

#35 Jan 25, 2012
420 wrote:
<quoted text>
Legal or illegal, and I know there are several issues with this, they add to our community. It makes me sad to see them discriminated against.
Discriminated against?!?!?!?! No my friend, it is we Americans who are being discriminated against. I have to pay taxes out of my paycheck, I have to pay for my own insurance instead of being handed a medicaid card even though they have never paid a dime of tax to support it. Not that I want any handouts. What exactly IS it that illegal aliens offer this community?? Don't tell me it's because they take the jobs no one else wants. That money goes right to Mexico and doesn't stay in our economy.
Pissed

Frankfort, IN

#36 Jan 25, 2012
AMEN..i"ve worked all my life and taxes get higher and higher..i lost a job after 12yrs..in 2001 had 2 boys to raise on my own...i didnt get handed anything because i had made to much money in the last 6months..unemployment as way..6 months and it was gone..now you have people being on it 3yrs and complaining that their check hasnt come this week..Illegals deserve more than the working Americans????????
wondering

Indianapolis, IN

#37 Jan 25, 2012
You guys should just shut up and take it like a man
The Mayor

United States

#38 Jan 26, 2012
stop wrote:
this is a horrible topic and needs to stop
You could at least use your name mom. I told everyone that I was about transparency.
The Mayor

United States

#39 Jan 26, 2012
Now Aunt Misty, you have to post your name on these posts. I said we'd be transparent and I meant it. I had to tell mom the same thing.

We will talk about this tonight at my house. Not the one in town, but the one I live at.
wow wrote:
People are so rude and jealous of anybody that has something going good in their live these days.
The Mayor

United States

#40 Jan 26, 2012
Swan Belle wrote:
You guys are all sick, this whole post makes me want to vomit knowing there are people who make up such ridiculous rumors about someone. Do you have a life? Or is your life bashing people on topix? I wonder..
Mom, you and Aunt Misty gotta stop defending me. I am a bigboy now.
420

United States

#41 Jan 26, 2012
thats all wrote:
<quoted text>Discriminated against?!?!?!?! No my friend, it is we Americans who are being discriminated against. I have to pay taxes out of my paycheck, I have to pay for my own insurance instead of being handed a medicaid card even though they have never paid a dime of tax to support it. Not that I want any handouts. What exactly IS it that illegal aliens offer this community?? Don't tell me it's because they take the jobs no one else wants. That money goes right to Mexico and doesn't stay in our economy.
alright! Now we are getting somewhere.
So it's the illegal's faults you lost your job?
Or that you pay taxes?
Have they harmed you in any way?
You resent them being here. I see that. But it's your government's fault. This is exactly the type of discrimination I'm talking about. You hate them for eeking out a living at minimum wage and ustillizing the tool that are available to everyone. They have the motivation to help themselves. Where's your motivation?
I'll answer that for you: your using it poorly, to blame others. Now get out there and do what you can for your family, and stop worrying about things you can't change.
If you want equality, vote for the guy who wants to impose a flat tax on everything. Then the illigal's can't jump that fence! Ha! Everyone will pay the same money in taxes based on your level of consumerism.
420

United States

#42 Jan 26, 2012
Pissed wrote:
AMEN..i"ve worked all my life and taxes get higher and higher..i lost a job after 12yrs..in 2001 had 2 boys to raise on my own...i didnt get handed anything because i had made to much money in the last 6months..unemployment as way..6 months and it was gone..now you have people being on it 3yrs and complaining that their check hasnt come this week..Illegals deserve more than the working Americans????????
dear Pissed,
Please refer to my response to "that's all" above.
And remember. We are all in this together. Don't waste your life on hate and blame. Or the earth above your casket will have an extraordinarily high urine content.
LOL

United States

#43 Jan 26, 2012
how mean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Moyer you crack me up! 10 hr James_3volv 5
Hot Dog Festival 20 hr man down 4
Poll Does Frankfort Want A 10 Million Dollar Police ... Mon MohammedIsMyCopilot 14
Selfies Jul 25 Allen 5
National guard carrying real weapons Jul 25 Retired Military 4
old cvs bulding (Jul '14) Jul 24 Welcome 21
Too bad for the truth Jul 22 Voted for Progress 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages