Frankfort Forum
Lebanon Girl

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 13, 2012
People of Frankfort. You have an excellant asset in having this forum. Its a good way to get out legit information and gripes that can effect what you do. But every subject has to be turned into Ho's, snitches and who is gay. Nothing but gossip. I say ignore these people and use this forum appropiately.
um yea

United States

#2 Jun 13, 2012
You sound like a ho yourself.
hummm

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jul 10, 2012
yep shes a ho
loves mexicans

United States

#5 Jul 11, 2012
MUDA96 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100% with you Lesbian Girl this forum is out of control something should be done. Sorry, after looking, that's Lebanon Girl.
Thanks for you input loser...
shut up

United States

#6 Jul 11, 2012
Lebanon Girl wrote:
People of Frankfort. You have an excellant asset in having this forum. Its a good way to get out legit information and gripes that can effect what you do. But every subject has to be turned into Ho's, snitches and who is gay. Nothing but gossip. I say ignore these people and use this forum appropiately.
Learn to use proper grammar and spell check, then perhaps someone will give two shits about what you have to say!
the king

Michigantown, IN

#7 Jul 12, 2012
shut up wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to use proper grammar and spell check, then perhaps someone will give two shits about what you have to say!
who cares. no one gives three shits about what you have to say
your right

Goshen, IN

#8 Jul 12, 2012
No one cares to listen to all you people that feel the need to CUSS at any level. People who grow up and get educated no longer feel the need to comunicate at the grade school level. Maybe thats why no one listens to people who use such a tongue, go back to cussing your kids out and slap them around a little, you'll feel better about yourself.
Seriously

Frankfort, IN

#9 Jul 12, 2012
your right wrote:
No one cares to listen to all you people that feel the need to CUSS at any level. People who grow up and get educated no longer feel the need to comunicate at the grade school level. Maybe thats why no one listens to people who use such a tongue, go back to cussing your kids out and slap them around a little, you'll feel better about yourself.
Amen!
PhD McBarnes

Lafayette, IN

#11 Jul 13, 2012
your right wrote:
How about I come over and slap your a$$ around dillweed???
prove it

Frankfort, IN

#12 Jul 16, 2012
Boy, you couldn't have proved my point more beautifully. Thank You!
flipbeard

United States

#13 Jul 21, 2012
I wish Lebanon girl would slap her ass in front of me! Lol
think again homo

United States

#14 Jul 21, 2012
flipbeard wrote:
I wish Lebanon girl would slap her ass in front of me! Lol
You probably wish anyone would slap ur ass
lol

United States

#15 Jul 22, 2012
Yea. I do :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Times article on USB Mar 20 The Inquirer 4
Todd Corrie Mar 20 The Inquirer 28
Future of Frankfort? Mar 18 renter 10
How many bonds can Frankfort handle??? Mar 17 Lawyer 4
Frankfort Apartments Mar 15 Clean me up 72
The Roundhouse Mar 8 Learn to write 6
Hospital Mar 6 Staffer 15

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance