Sheriff's matron
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hotdog Joe

Frankfort, IN

#1 Sep 10, 2018
So I hear Tammy Danner is going to be the new jail matron. I guess it really is "who you know". So much for getting rid of the good ole boys.
Enter username

Frankfort, IN

#2 Sep 10, 2018
What's a jail matron do?
Hmm very interesting

United States

#3 Sep 11, 2018
Hotdog Joe wrote:
So I hear Tammy Danner is going to be the new jail matron. I guess it really is "who you know". So much for getting rid of the good ole boys.
Oh Heathy Poo Mitchell, I’m sure your mom will find employment somewhere else!! Your family is one to talk about the “good ole boys” system??? I mean shouldn’t you have a felony burglary/possession of a stolen firearm charge on your record? Oh wait mommy and daddy pulled some strings for ya... some people just like to be hypocrites
Enter Username

Frankfort, IN

#4 Sep 12, 2018
Hmm very interesting wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh Heathy Poo Mitchell, I’m sure your mom will find employment somewhere else!! Your family is one to talk about the “good ole boys” system??? I mean shouldn’t you have a felony burglary/possession of a stolen firearm charge on your record? Oh wait mommy and daddy pulled some strings for ya... some people just like to be hypocrites
Looks like you're a hypocrite too.
Hmm very interesting

Frankfort, IN

#5 Sep 12, 2018
Enter Username wrote:
<quoted text>

Looks like you're a hypocrite too.
How exactly, please explain?!
Enter Username

Frankfort, IN

#6 Sep 12, 2018
<quoted text>

How exactly, please explain?!
noun: a person who indulges in hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy is the contrivance of a false appearance of virtue or goodness, while concealing real character or inclinations, especially with respect to religious and moral beliefs; hence, in a general sense, hypocrisy may involve dissimulation, pretense, or a sham.

Wikipedia

Have a nice day
Hmm very interesting

United States

#7 Sep 12, 2018
Enter Username wrote:
<quoted text>

Hypocrisy is the contrivance of a false appearance of virtue or goodness, while concealing real character or inclinations, especially with respect to religious and moral beliefs; hence, in a general sense, hypocrisy may involve dissimulation, pretense, or a sham.

Wikipedia

Have a nice day
Did you use your real name, nope??!!
whatsupdoc

United States

#8 Sep 12, 2018
Enter Username wrote:
<quoted text>

Wikipedia

Have a nice day
I guess you just classified yourself as a Hypocrite too . Every one have a nice day ..
Enter Username

Frankfort, IN

#9 Sep 12, 2018
<quoted text>

Did you use your real name, nope??!!
Where did I reference a name?

Have a nice day
Iam178

Chatham, IL

#10 Sep 12, 2018
<quoted text>

You’d think the new School Resource Officer would conduct himself with a bit more integrity. It’s time to grow up.
Enter Username

Frankfort, IN

#11 Sep 12, 2018
Enter username wrote:
What's a jail matron do?
What does a jail matron do?
Hmm very interesting

Frankfort, IN

#12 Sep 12, 2018
Iam178 wrote:
<quoted text>

You’d think the new School Resource Officer would conduct himself with a bit more integrity. It’s time to grow up.
Hmm who would that be exactly? Wasn’t aware that was my job or who I am, nice try though. Keep reaching but there are people that know about the Mitchell way. Have a nice day
Realist

United States

#13 Sep 12, 2018
Iam178 wrote:
<quoted text>

You'd think a person running for, or are assisting someone running for, office would have more couth than be on here. But I guess it's what people with low self-esteem do when they feel threatened by smart people.
Hmm very interesting

Chatham, IL

#14 Sep 13, 2018
Smart people get on here to bash other people then those people defend themselves and they’re the dumb ones... never laughed so hard in all my life
Regret

Chatham, IL

#15 Sep 13, 2018
Mark my words. Kelly will regret the day he named Danner as Matron. It may take a year or two, but he will see. Most Sheriffs put their wife in that position cause you want someone you can trust.
wow

United States

#16 Sep 13, 2018
Hotdog Joe wrote:
And where did you hear that about Tammy Danner?
Yep

Frankfort, IN

#17 Sep 13, 2018
Regret wrote:
Mark my words. Kelly will regret the day he named Danner as Matron. It may take a year or two, but he will see. Most Sheriffs put their wife in that position cause you want someone you can trust.
Trust??? A person who is claiming disability because of a back injury that happened while at work, but was cleaning up a park, using gardening tools at said park, and has been caught doing other things that people with back injuries on disability aren't supposed to be doing.

Taking disability pay, while doing those physical things, doesn't strike most intelligent people as someone who can be trusted.

But again, that's just a common sense opinion and we all know that doesn't apply to many people who seek out power positions in Clinton County as a whole.
gottoloveit

United States

#18 Sep 13, 2018
Regret wrote:
This is just so funny, I can't wait until all you jokers on here realize that you know nothing about who Rich is going to put in as matron.
Enter Username

Frankfort, IN

#19 Sep 13, 2018
gottoloveit wrote:
<quoted text>

This is just so funny, I can't wait until all you jokers on here realize that you know nothing about who Rich is going to put in as matron.
What does a matron do?
Texmex

Frankfort, IN

#20 Sep 14, 2018
gottoloveit wrote:
<quoted text>

Someone better tell her she isn't getting the job then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The mayor II Nov 14 John Reid 17
Bad move Nov 9 no jim jones foll... 8
found body Nov 6 Cats kill 4
The Mayor (Feb '18) Nov 6 Cats kill 211
Time to arrest the illegals in Clinton County Oct 28 Facts 20
marcos Oct 21 jeez 3
Main Hotel Closed? (Mar '18) Oct '18 GI Jane 14

Frankfort Jobs

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages