Shut this website down
The one

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 3, 2012
This website needs to either filter people or be shut down. It is filled with worthless people bringing up worthless subjects!!!!
bernie mac
#2 Jul 3, 2012
The one wrote:
This website needs to either filter people or be shut down. It is filled with worthless people bringing up worthless subjects!!!!
ya well the truth hurts THE ONE and karma is a real beatin twice the smacks that u give at sometime it will be the last 1
The one

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jul 3, 2012
bernie mac wrote:
<quoted text> ya well the truth hurts THE ONE and karma is a real beatin twice the smacks that u give at sometime it will be the last 1
Does your keyboard have periods and commas? I think you should use them. Not saying my grammar is the best, but I know a run-on when I see one. And to clear up my statement, I'm not saying this whole site is worthless. All that I'm saying is that some people need to stay off here and don't post drama related topics about people that live in their town. I'm just trying to make people realize that some things need to be kept to themself. Didn't anyone's parents ever teach them that? I'm not on here to slam other people, just don't make our town look like a bunch of redneck hillbilly hotdogs.
You should

United States

#4 Jul 3, 2012
reconsider your post. You say you're not on here to slam other people, but you did. Grammar, wondering what parents teach, and saying that these people make our town look like 'a bunch of redneck hillbilly hotdogs' reeks of slamming.

You could have also made some paragraph breaks as well.

Leave people be. Anyone that comes to this site isn't going to take it that seriously. But you have to admit, there is more honesty on here about politics than the local media would ever touch!
The one

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jul 3, 2012
You should wrote:
reconsider your post. You say you're not on here to slam other people, but you did. Grammar, wondering what parents teach, and saying that these people make our town look like 'a bunch of redneck hillbilly hotdogs' reeks of slamming.
You could have also made some paragraph breaks as well.
Leave people be. Anyone that comes to this site isn't going to take it that seriously. But you have to admit, there is more honesty on here about politics than the local media would ever touch!
So you are saying that people's names should be brought up, and their personal life should be made public? I think not. And the reason I asked for puctuations, was so that I could understand what they were saying.

Yes some topics on here are relevant about our community, and need to be addressed to everyone. But why do threads need to be started because someone is a "slut" or because someone is ugly? They don't. And if you defend that they should be started and that it helps our community by letting people know these things, then I was wrong about thinking people on here might actually care. Because so far I've only had 2 replys from people telling me I'm wrong for wanting the website to filter topics and posts
You should

United States

#6 Jul 4, 2012
Consider that you are 3 of those 5. That's how serious people take this site.
city boy

Goshen, IN

#7 Jul 5, 2012
Frankfort will only be as good as it's citizens are. This site is WORTHLESS, accomplishes nothing. It does one thing only, it allows bitchers to bitch. Its their way of helping tell all us stupid people of everyones evil ways! Where by elevating their own self worth, after all they are the only ones who know how smart they really are!
You do not know anything

Michigantown, IN

#9 Jul 5, 2012
MUDA96 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are way off base!!! These Forums allow the government to gain insight into what people are thinking, that's why they keep them around. They monitor people all they time. This includes the local level of the police force. They also monitor sites like this. Something else, G mail is also screened. FACEBOOK, you bet, it's really watched.
please go away...
nothing more

Goshen, IN

#10 Jul 6, 2012
I like what CITY BOY said, and the goverment could care less what soap opera is going on in small town USA. Can you say PARINOID.
protection

United States

#11 Jul 6, 2012
I bet a politician wrote it because he is tired of seeing the errors of the cities Govt ways broadcast on here.

But you're right. There isn't anyone worth their weight in crap that cares about anything that's placed on here.
cleatus dean

Chicago, IL

#12 Jul 7, 2012
You hores shut up I can post about who I wannt.
Thorny

Springfield, NJ

#14 Aug 5, 2012
The one wrote:
This website needs to either filter people or be shut down. It is filled with worthless people bringing up worthless subjects!!!!
And worthless people like you who read it 10 times a day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God your community is trash 20 hr STFU 2
Frankfort Apartments Tue Knows the facts 73
Frankfort Commons Tue Getting real 4
Marsh closing Mon Agreed 8
The Times article on USB Sun Facts only please 10
Drug dealers got busted?? Apr 22 Mrs truther 6
Rental Homes Apr 20 MMK 1

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages