awards

United States

#1 Jul 9, 2012
Ex Mayor Pippenger for his hard work in securing funds for the Maish Rd project.

I do have one question though; " how does improving Maish Rd corelate with increasing the things as our current mayor has said"?
always reading

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jul 9, 2012
this is to help the rich people on maish road to get the beautification they want for the road to the y and to kelly road it doesn't matter that the rest of the roads in frankfort look like hell wait and see how much more happens on the east end compared to the rest of frankfort ecspecially since the biggest snob in frankfort is his assitant what a joke.
MDS33

Frankfort, IN

#3 Jul 9, 2012
always reading wrote:
this is to help the rich people on maish road to get the beautification they want for the road to the y and to kelly road it doesn't matter that the rest of the roads in frankfort look like hell wait and see how much more happens on the east end compared to the rest of frankfort ecspecially since the biggest snob in frankfort is his assitant what a joke.
What an ignorant response! The sidewalks should have been installed years ago when the Middle School was built! Maish road is heavily traveled by motorists but also by children walking to school to the high school & middle school. Let's not forget that there is also a local park & YMCA facility located on this main road as well.
So are you saying screw the east side just because it happens to be a newer & nicer part of town. Let me assure you we pay for that it in our property tax rate!

I hope to see all parts of town deserve the side walks the our children deserve to walk on & be safe.

Sounds like you are just bitter & live on the wrong side of town! I can bet your property taxes are peanuts compared to what an east side resident pays!
awards

United States

#4 Jul 9, 2012
MDS33 wrote:
<quoted text>
What an ignorant response! The sidewalks should have been installed years ago when the Middle School was built! Maish road is heavily traveled by motorists but also by children walking to school to the high school & middle school. Let's not forget that there is also a local park & YMCA facility located on this main road as well.
So are you saying screw the east side just because it happens to be a newer & nicer part of town. Let me assure you we pay for that it in our property tax rate!
I hope to see all parts of town deserve the side walks the our children deserve to walk on & be safe.
Sounds like you are just bitter & live on the wrong side of town! I can bet your property taxes are peanuts compared to what an east side resident pays!
The ignorant response was the mayors. Yours makes more sense. At least the 1st paragraph does, then it all goes to hell from there.

You should be a little nicer to the guy above. Most of us fall face first into a pile of crap while others fall into gold.

The poster might be pi$$ed that their road is screwed up worse and has no sidewalks either.

Who cares what side of town a person lives on? Sounds like you look down on us West-siders. Are we Hicks too? Maybe you should let us be annexed into Mulberry.
sad sack

Goshen, IN

#5 Jul 10, 2012
You poor souls,I live on the west side and am not a JOKE! People you have a choice to make. Please do something positive for our city, don't just slam people on topix, what a WASTE.Have you ever heard the saying. ATTITUDE = ALTITUDE. Let the sad souls wallow in thier self pity.We have a mayor thats trying to turn our city around, BE GLAD!!!
awards

United States

#6 Jul 10, 2012
sad sack wrote:
You poor souls,I live on the west side and am not a JOKE! People you have a choice to make. Please do something positive for our city, don't just slam people on topix, what a WASTE.Have you ever heard the saying. ATTITUDE = ALTITUDE. Let the sad souls wallow in thier self pity.We have a mayor thats trying to turn our city around, BE GLAD!!!
Glad you like liars in charge.
West sider too

Carmel, IN

#7 Jul 10, 2012
sad sack wrote:
no he's not! You are so full of it! You better look again.
west Frankfort

Frankfort, IN

#8 Jul 11, 2012
sad sack wrote:
We are proud of our Mayor here on the west side. Carry on Spade!
prove it

Frankfort, IN

#9 Jul 11, 2012
Tired of hearing he lied! About what. Not the housing. Law required him to have residence one year before he filed, he did.He was still at Butler full time so was not living there but he was within the law,read it, no lie. His so called lies are just a figmund of your amagination. He never said for a fact he wouldn't take health care, even if he did,BOY that's a real deal breaker. With his health needs his needing insurance needs are evident. Name one city employee that doesen't use it, if their spouse is without it. NO ONE BELIEVES HE LIED,except the two people on here that keep trying to get everyone to become haters. Every thraed that starts here you two turn it into the same thing. In six months you have not got one person to join your hate campaign.
hater

United States

#10 Jul 11, 2012
prove it wrote:
Tired of hearing he lied! About what. Not the housing. Law required him to have residence one year before he filed, he did.He was still at Butler full time so was not living there but he was within the law,read it, no lie. His so called lies are just a figmund of your amagination. He never said for a fact he wouldn't take health care, even if he did,BOY that's a real deal breaker. With his health needs his needing insurance needs are evident. Name one city employee that doesen't use it, if their spouse is without it. NO ONE BELIEVES HE LIED,except the two people on here that keep trying to get everyone to become haters. Every thraed that starts here you two turn it into the same thing. In six months you have not got one person to join your hate campaign.
Keep walking with me... Keep drinking the green elixer... Thanks! Chris McBarnes
Living in Frankfort

Frankfort, IN

#11 Jul 11, 2012
prove it wrote:
Tired of hearing he lied! About what. Not the housing. Law required him to have residence one year before he filed, he did.He was still at Butler full time so was not living there but he was within the law,read it, no lie.
I myself understand that what he did to be able to run for mayor was legal. Yeah the only thing required was to have a residence in Frankfort in order to run for mayor. But my issue is how can he promote this town and talk about the changes he wants to make to Frankfort when he doesn't want to live here? This does not look good on his part. All the other past mayors lived in this city. Why can't he?

Yeah he can play the game, pretend to be living on McKinsey St. when he actually spends most of his time at Little Lakes. Have the lights go on and off with timers. Get someone to bring in his mail and so on. I have never seen his Cadillac parked there on McKinsey. And I know he doesn't park it in that dinky garage that have the blinds on the windows so no one can see inside.

Don't hate the guy so I am not what you want to call hater. Just cannot respect him as being mayor if he doesn't feel proud enough of our town to live in it.

Seems like were all in this together except for the one who is the leader.
look stupid

Goshen, IN

#13 Jul 12, 2012
He lives on McKinley, on a every day basis, get that through your thick head. You look stupid by saying he lives with his mom and dad still. Find another reason to slam him, I know you will. I
Jamies P

Noblesville, IN

#14 Jul 12, 2012
always reading wrote:
"Rich people on Maish Rd".... LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump rally in frankfort 22 hr Essay 4
Weeks' victim has seduced before? (Jun '14) May 26 Undisclosed 178
Drug must on 28 May 25 Sorry NOT SORRY 7
Lighthouse Inn May 24 Sleep well 4
fatal accident/unrestrained child (Jul '15) May 23 Duh 12
Good day cares in Frankfort May 22 Searching Mother 1
Is clinton central school closing down May 22 fucky mcfuckstick 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages