Festivals now required to have permit

Festivals now required to have permit

There are 5 comments on the WLFI-TV West Lafayette story from Jun 6, 2012, titled Festivals now required to have permit. In it, WLFI-TV West Lafayette reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ind. - The stage collapse at the Indiana State Fair last year has sparked conversation about safety throughout the nation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLFI-TV West Lafayette.

taxpayer of frankfort

United States

#1 Jun 7, 2012
we wonder how much this press release girl gets paid by us for the mayor's crap.

next thing you know we will be seeing p.r.'s on when he takes a potty break.
we will see

Frankfort, IN

#2 Jun 7, 2012
You doing such a great job Mayor, keep up the good work. I can see the changes happening instantly the day you took over. Go get em Chris, show them how it's done. Frankfort hasn't seen nothing yet. You the man.

BTW, did I tell you how much of a good job your doing.

Actually I haven't a clue about what your doing so I thought I would just repeat what your fans say on Facebook.
hmmmm

United States

#3 Jun 7, 2012
we will see wrote:
You doing such a great job Mayor, keep up the good work. I can see the changes happening instantly the day you took over. Go get em Chris, show them how it's done. Frankfort hasn't seen nothing yet. You the man.
BTW, did I tell you how much of a good job your doing.
Actually I haven't a clue about what your doing so I thought I would just repeat what your fans say on Facebook.
According to his neighbors, I know what he isn't doing and that's spending much time at 8 McKinley.
WoW

Frankfort, IN

#4 Jun 7, 2012
I'm sorry....this is news worthy material?

Funny how all of his stories make WLFI news. Gimme a break no one cares about this kinda crap. Why not focus on real concerns that the citizens of Frankfort are worried about.
Seriously

Frankfort, IN

#5 Jun 8, 2012
What does any of this have to do with festivals having to obtain permits!!!! You people need to move on...nothing you say or do on here is going to change the fact that Chris McBarnes is Mayor and will be Mayor for the next 3 and 1/2 years!! Seriously, get over it and move on everyone is sick of hearing the same old bullsh@#t on here. Have any of you thought about sending him your complaints in writing...NO because then you would have to tell him who you are! Truth be known you are probably city employees with a grudge! All I can say is if you don't like it vote him out next time but move on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica mendoza Aug 14 Yep 10
who got busted 300 block north clay "active lab... (Aug '13) Aug 13 Victoria 147
Jeff Servies Aug 13 Truth 11
Well, well, well... Aug 13 Yep 16
Pastor Wayne martin (Jan '17) Aug 12 Ex-Frankfortian 33
Closet Gay Aug 11 Joe 5
Calling all 4WD Trucks Aug 7 Take responsibility 65

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages