Embellish Custom Cakes by Amy

Embellish Custom Cakes by Amy

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

Former Friend

Gary, IN

#1 May 27, 2013
I am curious (honestly curious - not interested in idle gossip) as to why Embellish has closed their doors so abruptly and so shortly after opening at their new location. They were always busy. I tried to order a cake a month out and they were booked solid! I'd say that's great business. No one else in Frankfort could say that. Frankfort is a dying town and Embellish brought something refreshing. Sad to see it go!
citizen z

United States

#2 May 27, 2013
It sucks. The maple bacon donuts were awesome!!
Yum

Indianapolis, IN

#3 May 30, 2013
I would like to dip my tongue into Amy's cupcake....
Silly

United States

#4 May 31, 2013
No silly, that's the job of every Frankfort cop- to dip into other men's wives...duh..
always goes south

Noblesville, IN

#5 May 31, 2013
So typical of the kind of people who post on topix. Another thread reduced by jokesters. Showing no class, no morals, no good, only humor in their eyes, stupidity in most everyone eles eyes.
Just Saying

Frankfort, IN

#6 Jun 1, 2013
Silly wrote:
No silly, that's the job of every Frankfort cop- to dip into other men's wives...duh..
If they figure out who your wife is, if you have one, they will have their way with her. And their is nothing you can do about it. Hehehehehe!!!
Lola

Frankfort, IN

#7 Sep 22, 2013
Bad customer service. The baked goods were great, she just had poor customer service skills. I went in there to get cup cakes and donuts for my co-workers. I was trying to support the smaller businesses, but there was never a "Hi! How can I help you"? or any kind of friendly greeting or no showing of appreciation. I had a few people tell me they experienced the same thing. I hate that it closed, because it was good and Frankfort could use more small businesses like that. She just needs to work on her business and customer service skills.
jimbob

Elkhart, IN

#8 Sep 22, 2013
Silly wrote:
Do I detect a little jealousy? Someone not gettin laid?
HereComesRaven

Lombard, IL

#9 Sep 23, 2013
always goes south wrote:
So typical of the kind of people who post on topix. Another thread reduced by jokesters. Showing no class, no morals, no good, only humor in their eyes, stupidity in most everyone eles eyes.

Yes, not enough wisdom or class for a normal response. Yuck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why errbody hatin on J Roc? 18 hr King of All Wieners 23
Any where to camp around here (May '15) Jun 19 King of all Wieners 6
Sad for Frankfort Jun 19 King of all Wieners 10
Sports complex Jun 17 Semper Fi 37
I'll say it (Nov '15) Jun 15 King of all Wieners 4
Are there any Painting classes in Frankfort (Dec '15) Jun 15 King of all Wieners 2
Drug problem in Frankfort Jun 15 King of all Weiners 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages