First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Holy poop

Frankfort, IN

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Holy poop, I get why the Mayor didn't want a bar downtown, that is where he lives now. Sorry Jonas and the Scoreboard, you can't have a bar where the Mayor lives, this is his town. My goodness, this is politics at its best. Just like the government wanting to take your guns, politicians want to control ALL.
Living in Frankfort

Frankfort, IN

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Holy poop wrote:
Holy poop, I get why the Mayor didn't want a bar downtown, that is where he lives now. Sorry Jonas and the Scoreboard, you can't have a bar where the Mayor lives, this is his town. My goodness, this is politics at its best. Just like the government wanting to take your guns, politicians want to control ALL.
Your an idiot.
BTW, it's the Democrats wanting your guns.
Pro Dog

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Don't you just love all the above posters who are realy putting positive suggestions or comments out there to help move our city in a positive direction.It is your right to bitch about any little thing that comes across you mind on topix and its my right to think all these comments mean absolutly nothing of any importance. Holy poop in one swift comment tied where the mayor moved to how all of government is taking control of our lives and being against a bar going in down town a year ago.
Pro Dog

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Tired of the crooks wrote:
Why would anyone want to put anything downtown anyway? It is not like anyone goes to the square anyways. I wouldnt waste my time or money doing anything downtown. There is a reason as to why the square is full of thriftstores and trinket type stores. Besides, most of the buildings are locked up in tax leins.
I don't know why you wouldn't waste time going down town, you wasted time making your stupid comment.
DB Cooper

West Lafayette, IN

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Tired of the crooks wrote:
Why would anyone want to put anything downtown anyway? It is not like anyone goes to the square anyways. I wouldnt waste my time or money doing anything downtown. There is a reason as to why the square is full of thriftstores and trinket type stores. Besides, most of the buildings are locked up in tax leins.
I was downtown last night (friday) at 6:30 and could not find a place to park..........
Holy poop

Frankfort, IN

#7 Jan 12, 2013
DB Cooper wrote:
<quoted text>I was downtown last night (friday) at 6:30 and could not find a place to park..........
Wow, I ate downtown as well and didn't have a problem parking. Now I didn't get to park in front of the place I wanted to go but I am not that lazy to have to walk a half a block. Are you sure you were in Frankfort? Granted it was busy but not that you couldn't park..
Holy poop

Frankfort, IN

#8 Jan 12, 2013
Living in Frankfort wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an idiot.
BTW, it's the Democrats wanting your guns.
Thank you for the name calling!! By the way, its politicians that want your guns, and yes, both democrats and republicans will both vote for this. Maybe not all but you can bet some republicans will vote for the gun control as well.
Holy poop

Frankfort, IN

#9 Jan 12, 2013
Pro Dog wrote:
Don't you just love all the above posters who are realy putting positive suggestions or comments out there to help move our city in a positive direction.It is your right to bitch about any little thing that comes across you mind on topix and its my right to think all these comments mean absolutly nothing of any importance. Holy poop in one swift comment tied where the mayor moved to how all of government is taking control of our lives and being against a bar going in down town a year ago.
So are you stating the Mayor didn't move downtown? And are you telling me the government is not trying to control our lives? Well, both are facts not lies and not made up....
really

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Jan 12, 2013
Holy poop wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you stating the Mayor didn't move downtown? And are you telling me the government is not trying to control our lives? Well, both are facts not lies and not made up....
You are missing the point. Point is noone is allow to say ANYTHING negative about "our Mayor". That just isnt acceptable. Period! If you do...u be a "hater". Everything else is free-game, but he is OFF-LIMITS.
Jack Lord

West Lafayette, IN

#11 Jan 12, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>You are missing the point. Point is noone is allow to say ANYTHING negative about "our Mayor". That just isnt acceptable. Period! If you do...u be a "hater". Everything else is free-game, but he is OFF-LIMITS.
Funny how the city council was all over pippenger , but the boy wonder gets a free pass and a open check book.
Whiners

Michigantown, IN

#12 Jan 12, 2013
Actually, this mayor is like every other political person... a flavor of the month. When the city decides they can not afford extras like public relations personnel, vehicles for ridiculous needs, and puppet masters, then and only then will things come around.

You do have to give credit to the PR person, she kept Shan and the chambers major loser of a production out of the news.
Holy poop

Frankfort, IN

#13 Jan 12, 2013
Whiners wrote:
Actually, this mayor is like every other political person... a flavor of the month. When the city decides they can not afford extras like public relations personnel, vehicles for ridiculous needs, and puppet masters, then and only then will things come around.
You do have to give credit to the PR person, she kept Shan and the chambers major loser of a production out of the news.
They keep all negative stuff out of the news.. Between WILO and the The Times, you will never see any negative stuff. Trust me, there is plenty of negative stuff to talk about.. Shan won't even be honest and tell how much money the Chamber lost but hey, he is a good christian man..
Whiners

Michigantown, IN

#14 Jan 12, 2013
Holy poop wrote:
<quoted text>
They keep all negative stuff out of the news.. Between WILO and the The Times, you will never see any negative stuff. Trust me, there is plenty of negative stuff to talk about.. Shan won't even be honest and tell how much money the Chamber lost but hey, he is a good christian man..
Shan won't, but just wait... It will be public knowledge shortly.
Whiners

Michigantown, IN

#15 Jan 12, 2013
What might you know in regards to unorthodox things within Hot Dog hell?
resident

Frankfort, IN

#16 Jan 13, 2013
Holy poop wrote:
Holy poop, I get why the Mayor didn't want a bar downtown, that is where he lives now. Sorry Jonas and the Scoreboard, you can't have a bar where the Mayor lives, this is his town. My goodness, this is politics at its best. Just like the government wanting to take your guns, politicians want to control ALL.
You don't suppose that is why downtown Frankfort now has free WiFi. Hmmmmm, very interesting.
really

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Jan 13, 2013
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't suppose that is why downtown Frankfort now has free WiFi. Hmmmmm, very interesting.
Ahhhh. That makes sense now. I couldnt believe how quickly that happened. Now i get it.
Holy poop

Frankfort, IN

#18 Jan 13, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhh. That makes sense now. I couldnt believe how quickly that happened. Now i get it.
Hmm, its all adding up now for everybody.. But hey, its to improve the community, not to benefit himself. Yeah right!!!!
Mrs Naugatuck

West Lafayette, IN

#19 Jan 13, 2013
Now i understand why the Mexican bar/club owner to the north of Plunder (between plunder aka the old Penny's building and the burnt out corner) was asked to sell and when the owner said no code enforcement paid him him a visit . Guess i would not want to live next to that either LOL.
Foul

Michigantown, IN

#20 Jan 13, 2013
Mrs Naugatuck wrote:
Now i understand why the Mexican bar/club owner to the north of Plunder (between plunder aka the old Penny's building and the burnt out corner) was asked to sell and when the owner said no code enforcement paid him him a visit . Guess i would not want to live next to that either LOL.
Just when was he asked to sell and by whom? I smell some bullish!t being spread here.
Downtown Worker

Frankfort, IN

#21 Jan 13, 2013
Mrs Naugatuck wrote:
Now i understand why the Mexican bar/club owner to the north of Plunder (between plunder aka the old Penny's building and the burnt out corner) was asked to sell and when the owner said no code enforcement paid him him a visit . Guess i would not want to live next to that either LOL.
Maybe just like a lot of other Mexican establishments in Frankfort, this place was given a pass for so long and didn't have to abide by the same rules. They have gotten away with not being up to code for a long time. Now it is time for them to follow the rules just like any other business establishment would.

This building is in bad condition and is in dire need of work. While the last administration looked on this place continued to operate without being up to code.

I am glad this administration is doing something about it. We don't need another fire downtown. If the owner can't afford to comply with codes then he should sell the building to someone who will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Getting the spice dealer off the streets 14 hr Looking in 11
News Voters will weigh in on $30M plans to renovate ... 20 hr Frankfort Resident 251
Swimming Pool Cost & Profit May 24 taxpayer 7
Buffalo Wild Wings in Frankfort May 20 Realist 10
"no slum lords" signs (Sep '12) May 19 BANLiberty 322
Poll Does Frankfort Want A 10 Million Dollar Police ... May 18 Supporter of Chris 10
Roads May 18 RKP 15
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]