|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

Keith Gephart wrote:
Richard would not have allowed this to happen...
But, Richard would have had the city work on his drive. Need to make sure the all-cash deals can take place with a certain minority group in the area.
Estes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

Damn it Tom, you just couldn't wait could you?!? NAPA better be next?
pothole patrol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

Can anyone explain how patching transitions into a street is more important than actual potholes themselves?
WoW

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

Drive down State Rd 28 all the way from the west end to east side of town. People drive in the middle of the road just to avoid the non stop pot holes that have developed. Lets also not forget Washington Avenue right by Wamplers. On this road people have to drive in the middle of the road to avoid blowing out a tire. On multiple occasions I have had to dodge metal falling off of trucks going to Wamplers aka...felon paradise!
pothole patrol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

WoW wrote:
Drive down State Rd 28 all the way from the west end to east side of town. People drive in the middle of the road just to avoid the non stop pot holes that have developed. Lets also not forget Washington Avenue right by Wamplers. On this road people have to drive in the middle of the road to avoid blowing out a tire. On multiple occasions I have had to dodge metal falling off of trucks going to Wamplers aka...felon paradise!
Does that mean Wampler didn't support mcb like he did pippy?
for real?

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

No , it means that the roads need to be fixed , seriously folks, You are all spoiled and have no clue. Have a nice morning
pothole patrol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="for real?"]No , it means that the roads need to be fixed , seriously folks, You are all spoiled and have no clue. Have a nice morning[/QUOTE]

We have more than a clue thank you very much. It's called a return on investment and it happens every election year in Frankfort.

Spoiled? No. Spoiled would be our voices being heard. Spoiled would be actual people being placed into positions because they are qualified. Not because of their donations.

Spoiled would be prioritizing the potholes. You know, roads heavily traveled be a higher on than, say a road connecting with a parking lot.

We have more than a clue. We see the reality of things.

Spoiled are the elected officials who do what THEY want.
for real?

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

pothole patrol wrote:
[QUOTE who="for real?"]No , it means that the roads need to be fixed , seriously folks, You are all spoiled and have no clue. Have a nice morning"

We have more than a clue thank you very much. It's called a return on investment and it happens every election year in Frankfort.

Spoiled? No. Spoiled would be our voices being heard. Spoiled would be actual people being placed into positions because they are qualified. Not because of their donations.

Spoiled would be prioritizing the potholes. You know, roads heavily traveled be a higher on than, say a road connecting with a parking lot.

We have more than a clue. We see the reality of things.

Spoiled are the elected officials who do what THEY want.
Then why didn't you folks get out there and change things when you all had the chance? Everyone knew who was running for the job of running that town and nobody even turned out to vote.
Sounds like you folks didn't invest much at all to me and that as a town you all just let yourselves down. I certainly hope that in future if you don't want a candidate voted in office, then that as voters you would make your voice heard and not let apathy rule.
Come on now, In a town of your size,
There should have been alot more voting and a little less complaining.
This isn't about one person or a small group of people, it's about Frankfort,
And everyone who lives in Frankfort.
I know this goes a little farther than a parking lot, but as I said, with all due respect, you all let yourselves down
interesting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="for real?"]<quoted text>
Then why didn't you folks get out there and change things when you all had the chance? Everyone knew who was running for the job of running that town and nobody even turned out to vote.
Sounds like you folks didn't invest much at all to me and that as a town you all just let yourselves down. I certainly hope that in future if you don't want a candidate voted in office, then that as voters you would make your voice heard and not let apathy rule.
Come on now, In a town of your size,
There should have been alot more voting and a little less complaining.
This isn't about one person or a small group of people, it's about Frankfort,
And everyone who lives in Frankfort.
I know this goes a little farther than a parking lot, but as I said, with all due respect, you all let yourselves down[/QUOTE]

It isn't about a small group? Ridiculous...

The people elected an unknown last election, and the media and administration put the hurt on him. The man tried to do some good things and didn't always succeed. He also did some not so good things too. We are not stupid here... We know he did.

Point is, these boys stopped him and did whatever they wanted.

I suppose the people of the U S let themselves down when we allow the Govt vote thru crap and we do nothing about it?

And, you are assuming that all these complainers didn't vote for him, well you assumed wrong pal for I did vote for the young man. Now I see the real person and am ashamed that I couldn't see it before.
D B Cooper

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

WoW wrote:
The city of Frankfort is not responsible for State road 28.
Wondering

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

The city is responsible for so many feet on each side of the street. I dont know what the footage is though. Last year the street dept. put gravel from the street to the sidewalk at my aunts house on myrtle, wide enough to park a car on. Cost her a phone call to the st. dept. and that was it.
interesting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
The city is responsible for so many feet on each side of the street. I dont know what the footage is though. Last year the street dept. put gravel from the street to the sidewalk at my aunts house on myrtle, wide enough to park a car on. Cost her a phone call to the st. dept. and that was it.
So if I drive on the repaired area and hit a vehicle in Kramers lot, I bet that defense you mentioned above wouldn't save my bacon from getting a ticket.

Plus we think that holes in the actual road are way more important than edges that clearly are parking lots.

Should have voted Greeno for sure.
Nikki Stock

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

Just because I slept with your husband and all his friendds doesn't mean i am xxxx but i still love to party and watch nascar-slurp slurp.
peter

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

ewwwww smelly
paul

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

hahahahaha.... i like topix
good deal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
So if I drive on the repaired area and hit a vehicle in Kramers lot, I bet that defense you mentioned above wouldn't save my bacon from getting a ticket.
Plus we think that holes in the actual road are way more important than edges that clearly are parking lots.
Should have voted Greeno for sure.
Nice letter in the paper this morning from the street dept head. Too bad the mayor and rambo will never be that transparent.
tom rich

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Ours needs it ASAP here at applebees.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Frankfort Forum right now

Search the Frankfort Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Affordable Automotive center 1 hr was it worth it 2
city in the black 1 hr tpa 10
ccso 10 hr Insider 3
old cvs bulding 15 hr Obvious 14
why dakota beard deleted? 16 hr karma 2
Dakota Beard 16 hr alex jones 4
im a potty mouth 16 hr truth teller 14
•••
•••