to all you obrien nutt huggers

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

lastword

Plainfield, IL

#1 May 3, 2011
It gives me great, great pleasure to say this..........

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!! No one wants Obrien and his lackluster attempts at being a politician.......he just got beat by a kid that no one took seriously.......well guess what? Time to get serious Frankfort.......Bwahhhhaha.... ....haters
Ha ha

Michigantown, IN

#2 May 3, 2011
Let's hope the kid sees thru some of the people that surround him.
lastword

Plano, TX

#3 May 3, 2011
Agree 100%
jim lahey

Frankfort, IN

#4 May 3, 2011
All the fluorecent clothes and the passing out happy meals creeped me out.They did promise they would get tacos and beans on the dollar menu.
drake

Indianapolis, IN

#7 May 6, 2011
lmao

Since: May 11

Greenfield, IN

#8 May 6, 2011
Those that care are saying enough is enough. If you have a city or county job, you should have no life in elected office or part of any governing board that relates in anyway to your career. All you have to do is look at recent elections and what is in the news.
Election

United States

#9 May 6, 2011
What are they saying enough to? It appears to me dumba$$ another Police Officer and Fire Fighter was just elected to the city council. That makes two Police Officers, an active Fire Fighter and a retired Fire Fighter. Did you say enough is enough.

That may very well be the dumbest thing I have ever seen posted on this site. Its people such as yourself, stupid, that leads me to believe this city will never change. Their will always be the dumb leading the dumb and you certainly have proven my point.
Information

United States

#10 May 6, 2011
lastword wrote:
It gives me great, great pleasure to say this..........
I TOLD YOU SO!!!!! No one wants Obrien and his lackluster attempts at being a politician.......he just got beat by a kid that no one took seriously.......well guess what? Time to get serious Frankfort.......Bwahhhhaha.... ....haters
You people haven't a single clue about what just happened. This is not about the McBarnes kid, he did not win this election. He was surrounded by some pretty powerful people that are well known in this community. Examples, Dr. Tom Stout, Tom Rhorbaugh, Mark Mitchell, Don Stock and lastly, Mayor Pippenger.

I would hope things would change in Frankfort but people, this will not happen. Three of the people I have mentioned have been or currently are in the political arena. Nothing has changed in Frankfort in the past 8 years with the very leaders that backed McBarnes. I could care less who the Mayor is, the real people that make the changes are the City Council and it appears we could be in for another four years of the City Council and Mayor going back and forth. We shall see what happens but my guess, you will be bashing this young man within 6 months to a year.
Anonymous

Michigantown, IN

#11 May 6, 2011
Information wrote:
<quoted text>
You people haven't a single clue about what just happened. This is not about the McBarnes kid, he did not win this election. He was surrounded by some pretty powerful people that are well known in this community. Examples, Dr. Tom Stout, Tom Rhorbaugh, Mark Mitchell, Don Stock and lastly, Mayor Pippenger.
I would hope things would change in Frankfort but people, this will not happen. Three of the people I have mentioned have been or currently are in the political arena. Nothing has changed in Frankfort in the past 8 years with the very leaders that backed McBarnes. I could care less who the Mayor is, the real people that make the changes are the City Council and it appears we could be in for another four years of the City Council and Mayor going back and forth. We shall see what happens but my guess, you will be bashing this young man within 6 months to a year.
They are bashing him now and he hasn't even made it to November yet. Not saying one way or another how he will do, but whoever wins, I will at least give them a chance. Aren't too many people on here that would be willing to say that.

And I didn't like either choice!
Information

United States

#12 May 6, 2011
Just Me Three wrote:
<quoted text>
They are bashing him now and he hasn't even made it to November yet. Not saying one way or another how he will do, but whoever wins, I will at least give them a chance. Aren't too many people on here that would be willing to say that.
And I didn't like either choice!
I don't disagree!!!
Little JOe

Indianapolis, IN

#13 May 6, 2011
How do you know Stock, Mitchell, Pipp will be anywhere around McBarnes. Has he announced anyone yet. Let's give this a chance. I would worry about City council with 2 policemen, 1 fireman, and 1 fireman retired!! Along with Jim Moyer who has to raise his voice to get attention and Sam paul. What will he do after the 1st of the yr since Obrien will be off the council. It was Jake Myers who was taking his kids to Prairie and hates Hispanis does not want his kids around them. I say do like everyone else does work it out yourself. Ob would have let them take their family around in the police cars.
Say what

Frankfort, IN

#14 May 6, 2011
Little JOe wrote:
How do you know Stock, Mitchell, Pipp will be anywhere around McBarnes. Has he announced anyone yet. Let's give this a chance. I would worry about City council with 2 policemen, 1 fireman, and 1 fireman retired!! Along with Jim Moyer who has to raise his voice to get attention and Sam paul. What will he do after the 1st of the yr since Obrien will be off the council. It was Jake Myers who was taking his kids to Prairie and hates Hispanis does not want his kids around them. I say do like everyone else does work it out yourself. Ob would have let them take their family around in the police cars.
How do you know Myers hates Hispanics? Just because he takes his kids to Prairie? There are a lot of people who send their kids to other schools. Especially if they want them to get an education. They aren't going to get it at Frankfort so I actually don't blame him.
Me too three

Chicago, IL

#15 May 9, 2011
Can't say I blame him,, I don;t speak spanish either. The City housing board needs to crack down on our multi family dwellings that make it easy for the varmits to live hear.
Me too three

Michigantown, IN

#16 May 9, 2011
Me too three wrote:
Can't say I blame him,, I don;t speak spanish either. The City housing board needs to crack down on our multi family dwellings that make it easy for the varmits to live hear.
It's obvious that you don't know proper grammer or spelling in English either.

You could at least use your own blogger name instead of stealing someone elses.
Me too three

Chicago, IL

#17 May 9, 2011
See just how easy it is to say some bad stuff behind a fake name? Grow up. No one on here is safe from having thier ides or name jacked..(I know,,, Too many periods)
Me too three

Michigantown, IN

#18 May 9, 2011
Me too three wrote:
See just how easy it is to say some bad stuff behind a fake name? Grow up. No one on here is safe from having thier ides or name jacked..(I know,,, Too many periods)
What does having one's name jacked have to do with the topic at hand? If you are interested in voicing your opinion, then just do it.

What exactly have I said that was "bad stuff"?
Hunter

Frankfort, IN

#19 May 10, 2011
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know Myers hates Hispanics? Just because he takes his kids to Prairie? There are a lot of people who send their kids to other schools. Especially if they want them to get an education. They aren't going to get it at Frankfort so I actually don't blame him.
His kids don't go to Prairie you D.A.'s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton County Libertarian Party 3 hr James 5
Where can a guy get a good haircut... Clubhouse... 4 hr me 2
nhk in Murfreesboro, tn, Indiana your new plant... 18 hr Jim Hunter 4
paul james laflen Mar 24 well well 1
Dr Bill Clinton Mar 24 Richelle M Lutz 8
"aunt ruth" to run for mayor Mar 24 higher standards 132
Roundup is glyphosate and causes cancer and kid... Mar 22 infowars 67
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web