When will the local media step up and...

When will the local media step up and report about the loss of grants?

Created by Survey says on Jan 21, 2014

153 votes

Click on an option to vote

Never, because it would involve telling the truth.

Never because it will harm the mayor's character.

Never, because they just don't care.

All of the above.

None of the above. Give details below

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
old man

Lebanon, IN

#64 Mar 11, 2014
Richelle M Lutz wrote:
<quoted text> umm the post is about the Council mam?
Hummm! Really? Try rereading your first three sentences!
laughing

Lebanon, IN

#65 Mar 11, 2014
Richelle M Lutz wrote:
<quoted text> umm the post is about the Council mam?
Most of your post are about you and how smart and informed you are?

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#66 Mar 11, 2014
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>Most of your post are about you and how smart and informed you are?
Not one post I have written have I made mention of any vast knowledge. All I have continued to do is give back to the taxpayers the information they could glean for themselves by attending meetings/paying for the recorded minutes of said meetings. While I am posting, "Old Man " , I re-read my post. The post is all about the County Council. Sorry mam, you need to read it again.

Michigantown, IN

#68 Mar 12, 2014
just the facts please wrote:
Apparently, the boy mayor has yet to start the actual study itself, so we shouldn't plan on seeing an grant monies rolling into our town anytime soon.
of course this new company will generate all sorts of revenue, so we'll be OK. Let's not forget the revenue from Ivy Tech as well. Wait, the only revenue from that was a shiny award for him. Maybe Wamplers or Winski's can scrap it.
. With an at least 10 year tax abatement plus bringing all but 50 jobs with them from Lebonan, I find it difficult to see the revenue right away? Of course, construction might make a difference if Stan Smith gets his hands on any of the work. Albeit, I believe the CVS work is all being done by out of town workers?
Tidbit

Michigantown, IN

#69 Mar 12, 2014
Richelle M Lutz wrote:
<quoted text>. With an at least 10 year tax abatement plus bringing all but 50 jobs with them from Lebonan, I find it difficult to see the revenue right away? Of course, construction might make a difference if Stan Smith gets his hands on any of the work. Albeit, I believe the CVS work is all being done by out of town workers?
The poster's comments reak of sarcasm.

Frankfort will be solely relying on state funds passed down into the budget.

The Mayor dropped the ball. Of course seeing over 100 businesses in Clinton County whom have chosen not to pay their collected sales taxes to the state can't help either.

You should wonder up to Ol Stoney and ask the Main St Director why she has three businesses registered with the state that are way behind in their payment of state sales tax. Then wonder over to the court house and ask the council and commissioners why they do business with companies that don't pay their taxes. It's not hard to find out who they are, just get on line.

The city and county reeks of cover-up and unethical behavior.

Michigantown, IN

#70 Mar 12, 2014
Tidbit wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster's comments reak of sarcasm.
Frankfort will be solely relying on state funds passed down into the budget.
The Mayor dropped the ball. Of course seeing over 100 businesses in Clinton County whom have chosen not to pay their collected sales taxes to the state can't help either.
You should wonder up to Ol Stoney and ask the Main St Director why she has three businesses registered with the state that are way behind in their payment of state sales tax. Then wonder over to the court house and ask the council and commissioners why they do business with companies that don't pay their taxes. It's not hard to find out who they are, just get on line.
The city and county reeks of cover-up and unethical behavior.
. You, my friend sound like one of the select few that are actually listening! You are correct in everything you say! I have been stating these "facts" and, all I get is, posters telling me I have no clue?
Do you 1 better than that

Indianapolis, IN

#71 Mar 12, 2014
This so called Christian woman screwed her employees but not paying their taxes and social security.

As far as working with the city comment that someone else made, you might be better to keep the two separate. Mr. Mcbarnes doesn't know the first thing about leading, but her sure is damn good at taking credit for things he had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with.

Michigantown, IN

#72 Mar 12, 2014
Do you 1 better than that wrote:
This so called Christian woman screwed her employees but not paying their taxes and social security.
As far as working with the city comment that someone else made, you might be better to keep the two separate. Mr. Mcbarnes doesn't know the first thing about leading, but her sure is damn good at taking credit for things he had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with.
please go to the ConAgra forum and read my last post. I will take a horrible beating for it but, I promised to tell the truth'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Central Dispatch 2 hr Yep 7
Jessica mendoza Aug 14 Yep 10
who got busted 300 block north clay "active lab... (Aug '13) Aug 13 Victoria 147
Jeff Servies Aug 13 Truth 11
Well, well, well... Aug 13 Yep 16
Pastor Wayne martin (Jan '17) Aug 12 Ex-Frankfortian 33
Closet Gay Aug 11 Joe 5

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages