Indiana woman claims police sided wit...

Indiana woman claims police sided with her rapists

There are 88 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jul 5, 2013, titled Indiana woman claims police sided with her rapists. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ind. -- An 18-year-old high school senior, who had taken eight anti-anxiety pills, stumbled through the door at a party of teens and twenty-somethings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Sam Trent

Frankfort, IN

#86 Jul 11, 2013
Meep meep wrote:
<quoted text>
And I ain't no hillbilly I'm a very pleasant woman to be around ask my 5000 Facebook friands they all a knows who I am hillbilly missing teeths I gots all mine ask the cops that my teeth left marks on
Hey stop talking about my woman she likes riding with me in my convertable
josedavidjames

Frankfort, IN

#87 Jul 11, 2013
check your messages
really

United States

#88 Jul 11, 2013
Evidence wrote:
Another quote to stew on viewers: "She was half n half out of consciousness"
. if you know so much why haven't turned it in
Creepy

Frankfort, IN

#89 Jul 11, 2013
Sam Trent wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy is kinda creepy run
Just Asking

Indianapolis, IN

#90 Jul 11, 2013
Perhaps the alleged rapists are police informants/snitches? Is this possible?

LE agencies have been known historically to look away from crimes committed by their informants.
Thomas Jefferson

Indianapolis, IN

#91 Jul 11, 2013
Hold on Howdy wrote:
it's safe to say that if this does go to trial and they are found guilty (which seems very likely given the information that is already out there), the mayor, some police people, and a prosecutor will be putting applications in at the fast food joints.
What a shame for Frankfort as a city since we will suffer a black eye for years.
But if these accusations are indeed true, what a victory for cleaning up the people who hid evidence, lied to the father, and covered up for elected and other residents as well
If these individuals can't be trusted to fulfill their duties and obligations in a professional,unbiased,and ethical manner,why then should they again be trusted and allowed to prepare food for the public?

The denizens of Frankfort's fast food restaurants deserve better.

The good people of Frankfort deserve much better leadership from their politicos and LE than they are currently receiving.
Keona

Frankfort, IN

#92 Jul 11, 2013
Sam Trent wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam we are just friends and the rest of you I'm not a hill billy don't you have something better to do?
Curious

Frankfort, IN

#93 Jul 12, 2013
Mister Knows wrote:
Having dealt with one of the officers in the lawsuit none of this surprises me but unfortunately the Police are rarely held to the same kind of justice as the rest of us. The courts time after time fail miserably when it comes to holding these jerk off cops and idiot officials responsible for their acts of pure incompetence including criminal misdeeds but If in the event the courts do rule in favor of the girl I hope to God they bankrupt this town and crush every single person who played a role in this disgusting act.
Do you think their lawyer will get them off from this loop hole that he found?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Central Dispatch 2 hr dispatcher too 8
Jessica mendoza Aug 14 Yep 10
who got busted 300 block north clay "active lab... (Aug '13) Aug 13 Victoria 147
Jeff Servies Aug 13 Truth 11
Well, well, well... Aug 13 Yep 16
Pastor Wayne martin (Jan '17) Aug 12 Ex-Frankfortian 33
Closet Gay Aug 11 Joe 5

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages