Indiana woman claims police sided with her rapists

Jul 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Indianapolis Star

FRANKFORT, Ind. -- An 18-year-old high school senior, who had taken eight anti-anxiety pills, stumbled through the door at a party of teens and twenty-somethings.

Comments
41 - 60 of 89 Comments Last updated Jul 12, 2013
Hmmmm

Frankfort, IN

#42 Jul 7, 2013
Hold on Howdy wrote:
it's safe to say that if this does go to trial and they are found guilty (which seems very likely given the information that is already out there), the mayor, some police people, and a prosecutor will be putting applications in at the fast food joints.
What a shame for Frankfort as a city since we will suffer a black eye for years.
But if these accusations are indeed true, what a victory for cleaning up the people who hid evidence, lied to the father, and covered up for elected and other residents as well
Well I guess our Mayor calling people idiots that voted for him may think twice about respecting him, I lost all respect for that KID

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#43 Jul 7, 2013
Wait wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad that one person has to act and post like three. But when you want to create malicious controversy, that's what you do. Right Punjab?
Interesting that I get called out when I haven't even posted in this forum.

I don't stoop to using sockpupets, moron.
Hold on Howdy

Mesquite, NV

#44 Jul 7, 2013
Don't recall reading that in any of the court documents, in the news, on the radio, or on the regional tv outlets.

Where might this information be?
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#45 Jul 7, 2013
Hold on Howdy wrote:
Don't recall reading that in any of the court documents, in the news, on the radio, or on the regional tv outlets.
Where might this information be?
Ahhh just gave yourself away again there Mr. Mayor, I'm not going to be rude to you I'll kill you with charming wit...
Hold on Howdy

Mesquite, NV

#46 Jul 7, 2013
I don't read topix. Didn't you get that memo?

Want some of my green elixer???

Location hidden

#49 Jul 8, 2013
and so it begins wrote:
http://www.jconline.com/articl e/20130707/NEWS03/307070016/Fr ankfort-reports-drop-crime?ncl ick_check=1
If these facts are indeed accurate, this is a good thing to read.
But given the controversy surrounding the mayor and our police dept over the alleged cover-up (which seems more than alleged when reading all the court documents), coupled with the financial irresponsibility of the Ivy Tech decision, one cannot help but question the accuracy of anything the current administration reports on.
If you suspect these numbers are not accurate then by all means go downtown to the police station and ask to see the records.
Wait

Michigantown, IN

#50 Jul 8, 2013
So are you saying that we need to trust everything that is written? Never question accuracy?
Lol

Frankfort, IN

#51 Jul 8, 2013
Wait wrote:
So are you saying that we need to trust everything that is written? Never question accuracy?
Heck yeah crime is down because the police are letting criminals run free with no punishment for their actions, I could see how this report is accurate, then again you have people like myself who would call the police if a crime was being committed until I saw another side of " police discretion"
How about

Frankfort, IN

#52 Jul 8, 2013
How about arrest the Bollen girl for punching the victim in the face?
How about arrest Autum Dick for false informing?

Was that arrest not made because of the ties to the detective major?

Hmmmmm you tell me.
uno

Frankfort, IN

#53 Jul 8, 2013
How about wrote:
Hmmmmm you tell me.
Ind. Code 35-44-2-2 : Indiana Code - Section 35-44-2-2: False reporting or informing

(d) A person who:
(1) gives a false report of the commission of a crime or gives false information in the official investigation of the commission of a crime, knowing the report or information to be false;
uno

Frankfort, IN

#54 Jul 8, 2013
How about wrote:
Hmmmmm you tell me.
Ind. Code 35-42-2-1 : Indiana Code - Section 35-42-2-1: Battery
(a) A person who knowingly or intentionally touches another person in a rude, insolent, or angry manner commits battery, a Class B misdemeanor.
Anonymous

Frankfort, IN

#55 Jul 8, 2013
Marco wrote:
<quoted text>
97% of the police officers in Frankfort are doing there jobs, they aren't the ones being sued its that 3% that needs to be addressed.
Ive dealt with frankfort cops for years and id say that your numbers are off. Theres 3% of them in the news already so youre saying theyve all been brought out in one investigation? Ive found out if youre in good with the cops you cN do whatever you want but the biggest problem is if youre not on their good side theyll make up lies and burry you for fun. We need different prosecutors and detectives that wont deal with the ego a frankfort cop has. I have two D felonies I swear to this day that are 100% made up BS by a number of officers I disrespected when I was a juvenile that waited for me to turn 18 and pinned crimes on me that I didnt commit. DO NOT DISRESPECT FPD because no matter who it is theyll make something up. I know now days to stay out of theeir way or they can and will burry you over a hurt ego. This rape case is just a grain of sand when it comes to corrupted police in frankfort. The biggest marijuana dealer in frankfort hangs out with the cops off duty! Im not ghe type to name drop but this whole force needs a reality check.
I knew it

Toledo, OH

#56 Jul 8, 2013
uno wrote:
<quoted text>
Ind. Code 35-44-2-2 : Indiana Code - Section 35-44-2-2: False reporting or informing
(d) A person who:
(1) gives a false report of the commission of a crime or gives false information in the official investigation of the commission of a crime, knowing the report or information to be false;
So when will they take action on this so called victim?

Location hidden

#57 Jul 8, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck yeah crime is down because the police are letting criminals run free with no punishment for their actions, I could see how this report is accurate, then again you have people like myself who would call the police if a crime was being committed until I saw another side of " police discretion"
So you are saying the police should have no discretion, that they should be 100% "by the book" 100% of the time? If so then I'm glad that I don't live in your version of reality.
Take Responsibility

Indianapolis, IN

#58 Jul 8, 2013
This girl willingly took drugs before ever entering the party...not sure how much of the sexual details have been revealed, but this girl initiated sexual conduct by taking her clothes off and going down on men at this party then consensually slept with them! How many teens and young twenty somethings are going to turn away a girl who is throwing herself on them? Pretty sure that would not be rape. And on the record she admitted to taking several pills, causing her to not remember her own actions, let alone the actions of others. 8 anti-anxiety pills!!! Are you kidding?! As a woman, I would want justice for anybody who is raped; HOWEVER, I also want and expect justice for those who are falsely accused of such a heinous crime. Once the truth comes out I hope there is a counter lawsuit filed against this girl and her father for disgracing the reputations of the young men and city officials involved. The media is always going to inflate stories like this. That is what they do, last time I checked..the Indy Star wasn't a prosecutor or judge.
DB cooper

Frankfort, IN

#59 Jul 8, 2013
It's easy to get away with a crime in Frankfort Indiana !!
DB cooper

Frankfort, IN

#60 Jul 8, 2013
Just ask the Mayor and the Frankfort city police!
Whatever

Frankfort, IN

#61 Jul 8, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying the police should have no discretion, that they should be 100% "by the book" 100% of the time? If so then I'm glad that I don't live in your version of reality.
No they justify rape so I'm done with topix, I'm literally overwhelmed at the moment. I guess you'll never know how it feels until it happen to you or someone you love
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#62 Jul 8, 2013
I knew it wrote:
<quoted text>
So when will they take action on this so called victim?
I read the previous post and looked up the state law, you tell me who deserves to be charged with false informing. I guess I need to be convinced that rapist are victims and that they aren't scum bags! I know every one of them you see, I happen to be friends with poor, rich, godly, less than godly, just about everyone.. I become quiet because the quieter I become the more I can hear.
Mister Knows

Indianapolis, IN

#63 Jul 8, 2013
Having dealt with one of the officers in the lawsuit none of this surprises me but unfortunately the Police are rarely held to the same kind of justice as the rest of us. The courts time after time fail miserably when it comes to holding these jerk off cops and idiot officials responsible for their acts of pure incompetence including criminal misdeeds but If in the event the courts do rule in favor of the girl I hope to God they bankrupt this town and crush every single person who played a role in this disgusting act.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankfort Facebook Groups...spreading hate? 6 hr Not who you think... 11
Blueberry hill pancake house. 12 hr only in frankfort 32
Alicia Warthan... The Skankapotomus of Frankfort (Apr '11) 14 hr cowards 25
Business owners with a criminal record 14 hr cowards 38
Worst Dr in frankort Dr. Wagoner 16 hr Teeth Problems 13
vern must be furious Wed megastar 2
Hot Dog Festival is it another Alive on 65 Aug 26 News flash 48
•••
•••
Frankfort Dating