Indiana woman claims police sided with her rapists

Jul 5, 2013 Full story: The Indianapolis Star 89

FRANKFORT, Ind. -- An 18-year-old high school senior, who had taken eight anti-anxiety pills, stumbled through the door at a party of teens and twenty-somethings.

Full Story
Dumb

Frankfort, IN

#22 Jul 6, 2013
Dang wrote:
Trey Crocket has a conscience!! He already told the whole town what happen, and by his words they raped her. Explain to me why he would make up such a lie?
Oh yes, if Trey said it,Dumb then by all means its the truth. lmao..
Immunity

Frankfort, IN

#23 Jul 6, 2013
It's a shame prosecutors have immunity I will agree that this prosecutor is dumb!!!
Funny huh

Frankfort, IN

#24 Jul 6, 2013
I'm glad that you think a rape case is funny!
Pathetic

Frankfort, IN

#25 Jul 6, 2013
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, if Trey said it,Dumb then by all means its the truth. lmao..
Keep up the cover up its doing you well, how embarassing
Bob

Frankfort, IN

#26 Jul 6, 2013
Cleo wrote:
I predict Autumn Dick and Laura Zeman being added to the lawsuit.
Yeah that's the word on the street that the focus will be turning to the mayor, Autumn Dick and this worthless prosecutor.. I guess they know now that she has immunity
Dumb

Frankfort, IN

#27 Jul 6, 2013
Funny huh wrote:
I'm glad that you think a rape case is funny!
Funny, where did you come up with that?
Bob

Frankfort, IN

#28 Jul 6, 2013
Probably because you wrote "lmao"
Marco

Frankfort, IN

#29 Jul 6, 2013
Immunity wrote:
It's a shame prosecutors have immunity I will agree that this prosecutor is dumb!!!
Is she immune to criminal charges? Surely she investigated the claim of conflict of interest before placing her judgement, right?
Curious

Frankfort, IN

#30 Jul 6, 2013
Marco wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she immune to criminal charges? Surely she investigated the claim of conflict of interest before placing her judgement, right?
What is the penalty for the charge of conflict of interest? Is that a felony, infraction, misd or what? And who was she related to in this case? Just curious, always interested in learning new stuff..
Polo

Frankfort, IN

#31 Jul 6, 2013
Read the affidavit and then look up the state law on conflict of interest.
Marco

Frankfort, IN

#32 Jul 6, 2013
The police probably will get off because Laura who claimed to properly investigate this case, refused to let an outside agency to step in and she allowed a detective to handle the evidence with or without knowing he is the grandfather of one of the defendants grandsons. I'd say that is blatant conflict of interest and Albaugh obviously had to take the evidence because he wasn't getting any cooperation either... The median here is Laura!! That is why the rape case to so long to get to the state crime lab, because they couldn't get clearance for an outside agency!!!!
Curious

Frankfort, IN

#33 Jul 6, 2013
Polo wrote:
Read the affidavit and then look up the state law on conflict of interest.
I read it, the prosecutor cannot be charged when working a case, sorry.
Polo

Frankfort, IN

#34 Jul 6, 2013
Sounds like police just gained a leg to stand on now doesn't it.
Marco

Frankfort, IN

#35 Jul 6, 2013
Shame on you Laura, a woman none-the-less and you are so arrogant and such a know it all that you became the star idiot of the case, well you and Hession because let's be real here he didn't do any sort of crime scene investigation.
Multi personality

Michigantown, IN

#36 Jul 6, 2013
Looks like we got a person with multi-personalites poster on here.
Polo

Frankfort, IN

#37 Jul 6, 2013
Three to be exact
Marco

Frankfort, IN

#38 Jul 6, 2013
Regardless it doesn't excuse the perpetrators to get away with rape. That is our point, were just following what's posted and trying to put it all together, feel free to join us.
Wait

Michigantown, IN

#39 Jul 7, 2013
Polo wrote:
Three to be exact
Too bad that one person has to act and post like three. But when you want to create malicious controversy, that's what you do. Right Punjab?
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#40 Jul 7, 2013
Should I take that as a compliment or criticism lol
Hold on Howdy

Mesquite, NV

#41 Jul 7, 2013
it's safe to say that if this does go to trial and they are found guilty (which seems very likely given the information that is already out there), the mayor, some police people, and a prosecutor will be putting applications in at the fast food joints.

What a shame for Frankfort as a city since we will suffer a black eye for years.

But if these accusations are indeed true, what a victory for cleaning up the people who hid evidence, lied to the father, and covered up for elected and other residents as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankfort Auction Pavillion 6 hr DiamondGems 1
clinton prarie football players are quitters an... 11 hr Give it up 2
Business owners with a criminal record (Mar '14) 11 hr Warners mow better 42
landscaping 11 hr Gloria 11
Clinton prairie 12 hr EL CHAPO 17
American Body Shop 16 hr realist 27
Frankfort Main Street Tue Interesting 4
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match

Frankfort Jobs