Indiana woman claims police sided wit...

Indiana woman claims police sided with her rapists

There are 89 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jul 5, 2013, titled Indiana woman claims police sided with her rapists. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ind. -- An 18-year-old high school senior, who had taken eight anti-anxiety pills, stumbled through the door at a party of teens and twenty-somethings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Wow

Frankfort, IN

#1 Jul 5, 2013
Not looking to good boys
Really

Frankfort, IN

#2 Jul 5, 2013
This is what shocked me the most “The case was being properly investigated,” says Laura Zeman, a former judge who exclusively handles sex-crimes as a part-time deputy Clinton County prosecutor.“And you don’t get to pick your investigator.”... This lady needs a new job!!!!!
Surreal

Anderson, IN

#3 Jul 5, 2013
None of the detectives or prosecutors should have a new job. They should be behind bars for official misconduct, if the Indy Star story is remotely accurate. What happened to "serve and Protect?"
Bollen

Frankfort, IN

#4 Jul 5, 2013
So let me get this straight the victims friend punched her in the face to get her out of the house, but couldn't call 911, this case just keeps getting more and more interesting, why wasn't this girl arrested? What is the polices excuse for that crime? Her mother was quoted. How are you going to wrap this up and put it away?

I'm sure people will be pouring in to move into our fine city, what a joke.
who

United States

#5 Jul 5, 2013
Who is the chick?? What's her name?? Is she looking for $. It sounds like sombody is coaching her to fix her mistake?? Could be wrong just my opinion. There are people who get wrongfully accused... its a shame. They no the loop holes. I'm not a fan of cops. However, I feel there pain if chick is a GOld DIggeR.
Marco

Frankfort, IN

#6 Jul 5, 2013
who wrote:
Who is the chick?? What's her name?? Is she looking for $. It sounds like sombody is coaching her to fix her mistake?? Could be wrong just my opinion. There are people who get wrongfully accused... its a shame. They no the loop holes. I'm not a fan of cops. However, I feel there pain if chick is a GOld DIggeR.
After reading this article you got gold diger out of it? Wow, what planet are you from? One of the defendant admitted it was wrong on tape wow how much more does it need to be spelled out for you?
Polo

Frankfort, IN

#7 Jul 5, 2013
I guess it's still the norm in Frankfort to allow criminals to get away with rape, why not just right the wrong? Or are you just in to deep now that there's no turfing back?
Marco

Frankfort, IN

#8 Jul 5, 2013
who wrote:
97% of the police officers in Frankfort are doing there jobs, they aren't the ones being sued its that 3% that needs to be addressed.
Polo

Frankfort, IN

#9 Jul 5, 2013
Really wrote:
This is what shocked me the most “The case was being properly investigated,” says Laura Zeman, a former judge who exclusively handles sex-crimes as a part-time deputy Clinton County prosecutor.“And you don’t get to pick your investigator.”... This lady needs a new job!!!!!
Does that lady not understand what conflict of interest is?
yahoo

Westfield, IN

#11 Jul 6, 2013
hey I don't care what the situation was, no means no. and if the girl WASNT able to say no due to being to messed up...then that STILL MEANS NO!!!! I don't care what her past is, every teenager gets messed up and goes to parties that doesn't mean its ok to rape them.
Norway

Fishers, IN

#12 Jul 6, 2013
8 pills then walked in front of a moving car... would you blame the driver for her injury? no.

8 pills and no longer able to be in control of your body and keep away from the evil that exists in this world... rape/assault is wrong but personal responsibility comes first.

Would like to hear the fathers rational for why his daughter is wandering around drugged.
Wait

Michigantown, IN

#13 Jul 6, 2013
What kind of logic is that????

"Well, your honor, she was on something, but I just slipped and fell and "it" went in her... Totally out of my control. Yes again I know she was on something, but as you can see, it wasn't my fault. I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time".

If she was doped up, that was a bad decision on her behalf. But the person who put "it" inside her has NO responsibility for his own actions???

Amazing... simply amazing.
Norway wrote:
8 pills then walked in front of a moving car... would you blame the driver for her injury? no.
8 pills and no longer able to be in control of your body and keep away from the evil that exists in this world... rape/assault is wrong but personal responsibility comes first.
Would like to hear the fathers rational for why his daughter is wandering around drugged.
Wait

Michigantown, IN

#14 Jul 6, 2013
Obviously Norway is the perfect human who has never ever made a bad decision.
Be real

Frankfort, IN

#15 Jul 6, 2013
Wait wrote:
Obviously Norway is the perfect human who has never ever made a bad decision.
I am guessing Norway has made bad decisions but the difference is, he's not passing the blame on somebody else.
Wait

Michigantown, IN

#16 Jul 6, 2013
Be real wrote:
<quoted text>
I am guessing Norway has made bad decisions but the difference is, he's not passing the blame on somebody else.
So are you saying the guy(s) did no wrong? A simple yes or no will suffice.
Be real

Frankfort, IN

#17 Jul 6, 2013
Wait wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying the guy(s) did no wrong? A simple yes or no will suffice.
I will let you stew on that!!!
Unbelievable

Frankfort, IN

#18 Jul 6, 2013
This is what disgusts me the most, this is why the entire town believes this to be a cover up, I mean damn, the boys raped her and instead of saying sorry we messed up, it’s no she asked for it she’s a gold digger, flipping pathetic and it makes whoever is saying that just look guilty..
Cleo

Frankfort, IN

#19 Jul 6, 2013
I predict Autumn Dick and Laura Zeman being added to the lawsuit.
Dang

Frankfort, IN

#20 Jul 6, 2013
Trey Crocket has a conscience!! He already told the whole town what happen, and by his words they raped her. Explain to me why he would make up such a lie?
Cool

Frankfort, IN

#21 Jul 6, 2013
Cleo wrote:
I predict Autumn Dick and Laura Zeman being added to the lawsuit.
Laura Zeman, isn't she the prosecution? Hmmm, didn't realize she could be sued. Learn different things and different lies everyday on this site..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swimming Pool Cost & Profit 10 hr Voted for Progress 10
News High school scoreboard, May 26 Thu clodhopper 1
Getting the spice dealer off the streets Thu PeopleLikeYou 20
News Voters will weigh in on $30M plans to renovate ... May 26 Frankfort Resident 251
Kirklin Football mid 40's May 24 James Hunter 2
Buffalo Wild Wings in Frankfort May 20 Realist 10
"no slum lords" signs (Sep '12) May 19 BANLiberty 322
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]