First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AGREE

Goshen, IN

#24 Jul 27, 2013
UNO wrote:
<quoted text>
That is none of your buisness my friend. Did I strike a nerve? I will say I have 7 very successful years so far of college education. How about you?
Damn...took you 7 years to get a 4 year degree!!! Don't think I was be bragging about that LOL. I could care less that you're an educated idiot...seems to be a lot of that going around lately. That fact is that no one can get on this site and ask a decent question without someone being a smartass.
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#25 Jul 27, 2013
I have 4 degrees, for your information
Anyone notice

Bogotá, Colombia

#26 Jul 27, 2013
UNO wrote:
But yet you're still a dumb-ass and a smart-ass.

Too bad they didn't teach you some real world skills like etiquette and humbleness.
Anyone notice

Bogotá, Colombia

#27 Jul 27, 2013
Just in case you need clarification.

dumbass - a stupid person; these words are used to express a low opinion of someone's intelligence

smart ass

noun Slang: Sometimes Vulgar.
a wise guy; know-it-all.

You don't know it all and you are far from wise.
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#28 Jul 27, 2013
Anyone notice wrote:
Just in case you need clarification.
dumbass - a stupid person; these words are used to express a low opinion of someone's intelligence
smart ass
noun Slang: Sometimes Vulgar.
a wise guy; know-it-all.
You don't know it all and you are far from wise.
Pipe down Kitty!!:) Meeeooowwwww lol. Stop picking on me and find something productive to fill your day with. I have things to do.. And while I love engaging you in your less than favorable reality, So save your drama, perhaps in a bit I will entertain your jealousy of me. Have a great afternoon :)...
Agrees

Elkhart, IN

#29 Jul 28, 2013
Back to the original question: Do NOT use Rick Martin!!! He is notorious for stalling out cases to bleed his clients dry. I almost lost my case because of him. He's an idiot in court, object to the dumbest things just to stall time, and the judge was getting irritated with him. I was so angry at my choice in attorneys-I can't help you with a good one, but I can tell you who to stay clear of!
hotdog

Elkhart, IN

#30 Jul 28, 2013
UNO wrote:
And if you read it on Topix, it must be true. lol
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#31 Jul 28, 2013
hotdog wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you read it on Topix, it must be true. lol
I don't have to prove anything to you!! Everyone who knows me knows one thing I am not is a liar.. So go to your troll hole.. And if you have 12 years of college, I'd be lobbying for a discount on my bill if I were you.. Have a great day :)
whom is this

Elkhart, IN

#32 Jul 28, 2013
UNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone who knows me knows one thing I am not is a liar..
yep,thats keona alright!! the only liar i know who constantly claims that honesty is her virtue lol
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#33 Jul 28, 2013
You know all about Keonna don't you!! That's probably one of the reasons you have to look at me from a distance isn't it!! Lol ;) My name is Heather!! Get it right..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is clinton central school closing down 7 hr C C is good 7
New Cops Tue A Smart Resident 15
Is Donald Trump the anti-Christ? (Nov '15) Aug 15 The real truth 26
Drug problem in Frankfort Aug 13 ratedpg68 26
old stoney Aug 13 truth seeker 3
Sports complex Aug 12 No follower here 45
landscaping (May '14) Aug 12 No follower here 18

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance