Clinton Co. woman charged with bigamy

Clinton Co. woman charged with bigamy

There are 247 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jul 12, 2007, titled Clinton Co. woman charged with bigamy. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A Clinton County woman is charged with bigamy for failing to divorce her first two husbands before marrying a third.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

NEEDS TO KNOW

Monon, IN

#211 May 6, 2010
If she has changed and is so great, then why was she in the newspaper again with two warrants? And why didn't she use her husbands last name or did she forget which guy she is married to already?
Mandy

Hinsdale, IL

#212 May 6, 2010
Really wrote:
You take care of your kids on your own? What about that medicaid I pay for? As far as you talking about god, what does it say in the big book about bigamy? And yes that's right, I don't have to give you my name and # because well I just don't have to. I do know the family very well, and alittle to well I must add!
You know you are very immature...its time to grow up.....and I do take care of my kids on my own with my husband so dont act like you know me....I work and my husband works his ass off to make sure our kids have EVERYTHING!And the Good Book says that OUR GOD is a GOD that FORGIVES!!Dont start judging me and bringing my kids into this because thats where i draw the Line...Dont respond to this and stay outta my LIFE!
Really

Elkhart, IN

#213 May 6, 2010
I will respond to this because it is open to the public, and yes it does say to forgive but you really need to let them grow up. Maybe that's why they are the way there are because you "Gave them everything"! That's crap, I would never say my daughter is famous now because she is married to 3 guys at the same time, really I would be proud too! As long as you respond to this, I will too! And I draw the line when I have to pay for people to live so they can get married and get married and get married and have babies! O and her life it's in the public eye!
Mandy

Hinsdale, IL

#214 May 7, 2010
This is ridiculous....I'm over it..Everyone on here Have a good Life!!BYE
Really

Monon, IN

#215 May 7, 2010
C-ya cupcakes!
reason a hillbilly skank

Hinsdale, IL

#216 Aug 3, 2010
NEEDS TO KNOW wrote:
If she has changed and is so great, then why was she in the newspaper again with two warrants? And why didn't she use her husbands last name or did she forget which guy she is married to already?
People in this town have nothing better to do then worry about her, following her around and ya actually stealling her trash..Who has the issues here, her or them.move on move on move on.Your all sick.
Jingle

Indianapolis, IN

#217 Aug 4, 2010
I will comment and not keep my nose out of it because my son is one of them she was married to when she was married to three of them. She's nasty, disgusting, and she will never change. If anyone needs to grow up it's her!! She cost my son a lot of money and humiliation.
Frank Sutton

Warsaw, IN

#218 Aug 4, 2010
so i dont have to go back and look , who is this chick your talking about ??
Jingle

Monon, IN

#219 Aug 6, 2010
April McQueen/ whatever her last name is now.
yuck

Lafayette, IN

#220 Aug 6, 2010
That whole family is nasty! skanky druggie alcoholic child molesters.
NEEDS TO KNOW

Monon, IN

#221 Aug 21, 2010
reason a hillbilly skank wrote:
<quoted text>
People in this town have nothing better to do then worry about her, following her around and ya actually stealling her trash..Who has the issues here, her or them.move on move on move on.Your all sick.
You are obviously one of her skanky friends or family members. Anyone in their right mind knows that she doesn't deserve her son and he is in alot of danger being with that drug addict prostitute. The only reason she married David was for the Ponton name so she could try to get her kids back for a meal ticket when he realizes what she has done to him. Not one word that comes out of her mouth is the truth. Think about the children's safety in-stead of skanks's drug habit or would it affect your's too?
NunyA

Chicago, IL

#222 Nov 12, 2010
So the bigamy slut strikes again. Married to someone in Florida while being married in Frankfort.... Wanted by the FBI, so keep your eyes open and call to report the slut before she locks down another hubby....
WOW

Chicago, IL

#223 Nov 12, 2010
To add to that I hear miss Mandy is writing about how perfect her family is, and now she is with a drug addict that has slept with all her other sisters (and he was married to April).... these girls sure get around. What super stars****** They love being famous.
unknown

United States

#224 Nov 14, 2010
Hey Mandy how do your sisters taste?
tryin to help

Joliet, IL

#225 Nov 14, 2010
facebook.com/april.ponton

there's her new profile! check it out! poor guy! he didn't even see her coming!
tryin to help

Joliet, IL

#226 Nov 14, 2010
she said she's divorced, but kept his last name! ha ha ha! no she's not! it's not final yet! and on top of that.... she's in a new relationship! what a loser! honey, close your legs and find something else to do for fun!
WHATS UP WITH THAT

Monon, IN

#227 Nov 27, 2010
tryin to help wrote:
facebook.com/april.ponton
there's her new profile! check it out! poor guy! he didn't even see her coming!
Why would she have a picture of her son on her profile when she doesn't even see him? And what about her daughter why isn't she in that picture? Other than she doesn't see her either! Thank God, both childrens'(Fathers' Parents) have the children , where they are VERY HAPPY AND SAFE AND RIGHT WHERE THEY SHOULD BE!!!! At least she can't have anymore children to try to use as meal tickets. She will USE ANYONE OR DO ANYTHING to get her next fix. THAT IS ALL APRIL CARES ABOUT!!!
dog

Bronx, NY

#228 Nov 27, 2010
Dont she have a warrent? So why aint she in jail
WHATS UP WITH THAT

United States

#229 Nov 27, 2010
Because her drug addict family and friends keep hiding her out. Can't feel sorry for the one she is in a relationship now though, he met her through one of his friends that was with her for a minute. A long time ago, he knows all about her.
tryin to help

Joliet, IL

#230 Dec 25, 2010
wait till someone in her family reads this.... They'll start tellin ya what a good mom she is!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!! that's so funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling all 4WD Trucks Sat Insider 11
Frankfort PD not doing enough Sat Anonymous 11
Frankfort Apartments Jul 19 Gotoutlongago 112
The J&C article last Sunday Jul 19 Response for the ... 19
The epitism in this County is illegal Jul 17 Stop showing igno... 3
Todd Corrie (Dec '16) Jul 17 AC-DC 29
Arrest Jul 16 Officer truth 34

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance