of 2
Next Last
point less

Vernon Hills, IL

#22 Jun 16, 2014
Punjab is wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of cowards, welcome back.
Everything you wrote about cowards directly applies to you also.
It's hilarious to see people like you get on here, trash talk everyone else, and think you are superior to all people who post on here.
What's even more hilarious is you always trashing people who trash talk. Believing it's because you say they feel superior to everyone. You, in all your past post say the same thing, that they feel superior. You try to make everyone see the error of their ways! You must feel smarter than everyone else, SUPERIOR! Here is an eye opener! All us out here in posting land are not fifth graders, we can read between the lines and know why people post on topix. Let me give you a trait of most people. We suffer the the same thing that we accuse other people of, makes us feel superior!!!
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#23 Jun 16, 2014
point less wrote:
<quoted text>What's even more hilarious is you always trashing people who trash talk. Believing it's because you say they feel superior to everyone. You, in all your past post say the same thing, that they feel superior. You try to make everyone see the error of their ways! You must feel smarter than everyone else, SUPERIOR! Here is an eye opener! All us out here in posting land are not fifth graders, we can read between the lines and know why people post on topix. Let me give you a trait of most people. We suffer the the same thing that we accuse other people of, makes us feel superior!!!
Well, there 'holier than thou' boy, I have admitted several times on here that I am a coward.

I am superior??? Never said that. All I offer is opinions and reasons to support mine and the occasional reason why not to believe other opinions.
point less

Vernon Hills, IL

#24 Jun 17, 2014
What a life! To what end! I offer to people a lot more. PUT down topix and get a life. People need higher goals than trying to convince people of their views.
Tidbit

Michigantown, IN

#25 Jun 17, 2014
point less wrote:
What a life! To what end! I offer to people a lot more. PUT down topix and get a life. People need higher goals than trying to convince people of their views.
Practice what you preach.

If you do not like seeing things on here, why do you respond? Has it occurred to you that this is a place for people to vent their frustrations about a community where people refuse to profess the truth in the local media?

For example, have you ready anywhere the Clinton County Chamber lost over 190,000 dollars in the Alive on 65 program?
Hot

Elkhart, IN

#26 Jun 17, 2014
So those firefighters...People make mistakes, but all in all they're a good group of guys. Happy to have them,
point less

Vernon Hills, IL

#27 Jun 18, 2014
Tidbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Practice what you preach.
If you do not like seeing things on here, why do you respond? Has it occurred to you that this is a place for people to vent their frustrations about a community where people refuse to profess the truth in the local media?
For example, have you ready anywhere the Clinton County Chamber lost over 190,000 dollars in the Alive on 65 program?
Would rather have a administration try and fail than do nothing. Ask anyone successful how many failures they had before they were successful. Look at what progress we are starting to see since then.Ivy, Conagra, new CVS, Indiana Packers, on and on. I guess if you don't like our current administration you will find fault, I don't.They aren't perfect, but they are trying to bring new things to the table.
Tidbit

Michigantown, IN

#28 Jun 18, 2014
point less wrote:
<quoted text>Would rather have a administration try and fail than do nothing. Ask anyone successful how many failures they had before they were successful. Look at what progress we are starting to see since then.Ivy, Conagra, new CVS, Indiana Packers, on and on. I guess if you don't like our current administration you will find fault, I don't.They aren't perfect, but they are trying to bring new things to the table.
Hold on there, show me where that program made any of those things happen.

Those things, according to the mayor, were done because of him. We've all read it in the paper.

Spending well over 200,000 dollars to lose 190,000 plus dollars is not how you run a business.

In regards to the Ivy tech that your mayor shoved through, who spends all that money and allows Ivy Tech to walk in with no "skin in the game".

You can preach all you want, but your town and our county is accumulating many many skeletons in there closet.

Thankfully, there are some, shall we say, interesting investigations going on currently that will bring some of them to light.
Clinton County Taxpayer

Oak Forest, IL

#29 Jun 18, 2014
point less wrote:
<quoted text>Would rather have a administration try and fail than do nothing. Ask anyone successful how many failures they had before they were successful. Look at what progress we are starting to see since then.Ivy, Conagra, new CVS, Indiana Packers, on and on. I guess if you don't like our current administration you will find fault, I don't.They aren't perfect, but they are trying to bring new things to the table.
Are you being serious? You'd rather see wreckless spending?

You, sir, are a fine example of what's wring with our county.
Mooresville, IN

#30 Jun 18, 2014
Tidbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on there, show me where that program made any of those things happen.
Those things, according to the mayor, were done because of him. We've all read it in the paper.
Spending well over 200,000 dollars to lose 190,000 plus dollars is not how you run a business.
In regards to the Ivy tech that your mayor shoved through, who spends all that money and allows Ivy Tech to walk in with no "skin in the game".
You can preach all you want, but your town and our county is accumulating many many skeletons in there closet.
Thankfully, there are some, shall we say, interesting investigations going on currently that will bring some of them to light.
I agree, and I do hope there are "interesting" investigations currently happening.
People dont even realize that most the bad shit that happens in this town, GOES UNREPORTED TO THE PUBLIC, the concern for the towns image and future investors is more important to the "Administration" than anything else. THE HIDE THE BAD, no other way to say it!
captain obvious

Frankfort, IN

#31 Jun 22, 2014
Punjab is wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of cowards, welcome back.
Everything you wrote about cowards directly applies to you also.
It's hilarious to see people like you get on here, trash talk everyone else, and think you are superior to all people who post on here.
Give me you're real name and I will gladly meet with you for the purpose of comparing knowledge. I don't need a Firefighter looking over me, what I need is, for them to do what the Taxpayers are paying them too do,(correctly). Needless to say, why would I want to light my keyboard on fire? Iím not an arsonist nor am I pyromaniac. Your comments are foolish as is your logic. Also, thank you for enlightening me with youíre profound wisdom regarding our nations problems. Inclosing, you appear to have personal knowledge of setting fires and you are probably a dope smoking couch sitter who is on welfare with many kids for whom you do not support monetarily and or morally. So, Now take your toothless cowardly ass back to the couch and reevaluate your pathetic lack of life. Was it the Army or Air force ?
captain obvious

Frankfort, IN

#32 Jun 22, 2014
thatsThat wrote:
<quoted text>
you're quite the coward. Talk shit, keep going... Just keep in mind the people that watch after you and the karma that can come from it. I don't care it you have fire experience. If you do, you would realize the situations you encounter. Seems to me the only thing you learned is how to be a coward loser behind a computer screen. Do Frankfort, Indiana a favor. Light your computer keyboard on fire, then call the Fire Department to put it out. Because everything you say is just about that intellectual. If you have something to say, stop typing and go up to FFD headquarters and talk to them about it. People these days have ZERO BALLS. And that is why we have such a screwed up city and nation. Thank you for the light in your comments, now sit your ass on the couch and re-evaluate your life as a keyboard thumper. That's all. I feel I just wasted my time even replying to someone with so much disrespect to your community. Such an army man, serve your community, not just your country. Coward.
Give me you're real name and I will gladly meet with you for the purpose of comparing knowledge I donít need a Firefighter looking over me, what I need is for them to do what the Taxpayers are paying them too do,(correctly). Needless to say, why would I want to light my keyboard on fire? Iím not an arsonist nor am I pyromaniac. Your comments are foolish as is your logic. Also, thank you for enlightening me with youíre profound wisdom regarding our nations problems. Inclosing, you appear to have personal knowledge of setting fires and you are probably a dope smoking couch sitter who is on welfare with many kids for whom you do not support monetarily and or morally. So, Now take your toothless cowardly ass back to the couch and reevaluate your pathetic lack of life. Was it the Army or Air force ?
captain obvious

Frankfort, IN

#33 Jun 22, 2014
My apologies to you Punjab is! My post post was meant for Thats That.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling all 4WD Trucks 15 hr Insider 11
Frankfort PD not doing enough Sat Anonymous 11
Frankfort Apartments Jul 19 Gotoutlongago 112
The J&C article last Sunday Jul 19 Response for the ... 19
The epitism in this County is illegal Jul 17 Stop showing igno... 3
Todd Corrie (Dec '16) Jul 17 AC-DC 29
Arrest Jul 16 Officer truth 34

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance