First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Holy Smoke

Frankfort, IN

#1 May 10, 2014
Regarding the big pallet fire a few weeks ago, who was the fireman that hooked the fire hose up backwards to the pump truck?

My understanding is, this hampered the firefighters effort to extinguish the fire. Who is training these people and who is supervising them ?
Smokey the bear

Frankfort, IN

#2 May 10, 2014
i am...nuff said;)
sheena

Elkhart, IN

#3 May 10, 2014
Holy Smoke wrote:
Regarding the big pallet fire a few weeks ago, who was the fireman that hooked the fire hose up backwards to the pump truck?
My understanding is, this hampered the firefighters effort to extinguish the fire. Who is training these people and who is supervising them ?
Just bash whoever it is your wanting to bash and stop beating around the bush. you're probably the only person who cares
Hokey Smokes

Frankfort, IN

#4 May 11, 2014
Holy Smoke wrote:
Maybe it was the Fire Chief? He's been rumored to mess up with his hose.
JDub

Noblesville, IN

#5 May 12, 2014
U guys are ridiculous. Shit happens just shut up and be glad no one was hurt.
Little Guy

Frankfort, IN

#6 May 23, 2014
when they pulled up they had their hands full Untill you do the Job dont knock what they do with the way the winds were blowning that day it could have been a lot worse Just Be Glad they all whent back to the station's safe
captain obvious

Frankfort, IN

#7 May 25, 2014
Little Guy wrote:
when they pulled up they had their hands full Untill you do the Job dont knock what they do with the way the winds were blowning that day it could have been a lot worse Just Be Glad they all whent back to the station's safe
By the looks of your spelling, you must be the dumba$$ that hooked the hose up backwards or maybe you trained the person who did !?
whatever

Elkhart, IN

#8 May 26, 2014
captain obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
By the looks of your spelling, you must be the dumba$$ that hooked the hose up backwards or maybe you trained the person who did !?
When lacking in something intelligent to add to a conversation, always attack someone else's spelling or grammer.*eye roll*
Vollie43

Frankfort, IN

#9 May 27, 2014
If you can't stand behind them, feel free to go in with them. Until then, post comments with your real name if you want to trash talk instead of hiding behind the computer screen. I'm sure all those guys would love to walk you through step-by-step how to do everything on every one of those trucks. The fire they had that day was one for the books in Frankfort, including the 20+mph winds that kept feeding the fire. Nobody mentions the fact they saved a building that was inches away from being involved. So, a guy makes a mistake once, from what I've heard it was fixed in mear seconds. You're going to tell me you've never made a mistake in a normal day, let alone a hectic situation. Like originally stated, if you can't stand behind them, feel free to go in with them and test your abilities. Those guys are there for you when you need them, yet you sit on here and bark down their necks for a simple mistake.

-Volunteer FireFighter
captain obvious

Frankfort, IN

#10 May 27, 2014
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
When lacking in something intelligent to add to a conversation, always attack someone else's spelling or grammer.*eye roll*
Or, roll your eyes!
captain obvious

Frankfort, IN

#11 May 27, 2014
Vollie43 wrote:
If you can't stand behind them, feel free to go in with them. Until then, post comments with your real name if you want to trash talk instead of hiding behind the computer screen. I'm sure all those guys would love to walk you through step-by-step how to do everything on every one of those trucks. The fire they had that day was one for the books in Frankfort, including the 20+mph winds that kept feeding the fire. Nobody mentions the fact they saved a building that was inches away from being involved. So, a guy makes a mistake once, from what I've heard it was fixed in mear seconds. You're going to tell me you've never made a mistake in a normal day, let alone a hectic situation. Like originally stated, if you can't stand behind them, feel free to go in with them and test your abilities. Those guys are there for you when you need them, yet you sit on here and bark down their necks for a simple mistake.
-Volunteer FireFighter
For your information, I've had fire fighting training in the military nor do I have any interest in playing fireman such as you! Mistakes can be deadly when time is of the essence , know what you are doing or stay in your lawn chair . Oh, Feel free to disclose your full name or are you a hypocrite ?
Idiots

Chesapeake, OH

#12 May 27, 2014
It's obvious this thread was started by a fellow fireman. Sure are a bunch of backstabbers working for FFD.
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#13 May 27, 2014
Vollie43 wrote:
-Volunteer FireFighter
The white pages on line, the Clinton county GIS, nor the printed phone book have anyone by the name of Volinteer FireFighter listed.

So is that your real name?

Punjab isn't here anymore to be pissing and moaning about using registered accounts and or using your real name. Of course he lied about his real name and also the picture he had on his registered but yet untruthful account. If your looking to replace him, move on.

If your looking to give intelligent opinions, then by all means do so. But we are tired of hearing about cowards who won't post their real names, so get off that bandwagon.

That is all
Tonguepuncheddir tbox

Vernon Hills, IL

#14 May 28, 2014
You tell em little Buddy...love that little guy.
Hotbox

Chicago, IL

#15 May 28, 2014
I love our firefighters--super nice group of people anytime I've been been around them, always talking to people, not a bunch of arrogant jerks like the police officers. People make mistakes, I'm sure whoever did this learned and won't make that mistake again
REALLY

Goshen, IN

#16 May 30, 2014
Don't you know that this site is for haters only and that no one on here makes mistakes?! Geeze people the guy made a mistake so move on! And how long ago was this fire and you're still talking about it? I'm sure that adrenaline was pumping and everyone was scrambling trying to get a handle on the fire which btw was a huge fire with very high winds. I for one am thankful that no one got hurt and that no other buildings were destroyed! A job well done Frankfort Fire!
Really

Guatemala City, Guatemala

#17 May 30, 2014
Talk crap about this person, but can't talk about the owner of Flavors? Blaspheme!!!!

He didn't defraud the Govt now, did he?

That's what I thought.
Java joe

Elkhart, IN

#18 May 30, 2014
^^its because no one gives a sh!t about your personal endeavor with the coffee house owner. Get off the forums, you've already ran what, four now into the ground and no one cares. This is a forum about firefighters, not your beef with Flavors.
thatsThat

Frankfort, IN

#20 Jun 15, 2014
captain obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information, I've had fire fighting training in the military nor do I have any interest in playing fireman such as you! Mistakes can be deadly when time is of the essence , know what you are doing or stay in your lawn chair . Oh, Feel free to disclose your full name or are you a hypocrite ?
you're quite the coward. Talk shit, keep going... Just keep in mind the people that watch after you and the karma that can come from it. I don't care it you have fire experience. If you do, you would realize the situations you encounter. Seems to me the only thing you learned is how to be a coward loser behind a computer screen. Do Frankfort, Indiana a favor. Light your computer keyboard on fire, then call the Fire Department to put it out. Because everything you say is just about that intellectual. If you have something to say, stop typing and go up to FFD headquarters and talk to them about it. People these days have ZERO BALLS. And that is why we have such a screwed up city and nation. Thank you for the light in your comments, now sit your ass on the couch and re-evaluate your life as a keyboard thumper. That's all. I feel I just wasted my time even replying to someone with so much disrespect to your community. Such an army man, serve your community, not just your country. Coward.
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#21 Jun 16, 2014
thatsThat wrote:
<quoted text>
you're quite the coward. Talk shit, keep going... Just keep in mind the people that watch after you and the karma that can come from it. I don't care it you have fire experience. If you do, you would realize the situations you encounter. Seems to me the only thing you learned is how to be a coward loser behind a computer screen. Do Frankfort, Indiana a favor. Light your computer keyboard on fire, then call the Fire Department to put it out. Because everything you say is just about that intellectual. If you have something to say, stop typing and go up to FFD headquarters and talk to them about it. People these days have ZERO BALLS. And that is why we have such a screwed up city and nation. Thank you for the light in your comments, now sit your ass on the couch and re-evaluate your life as a keyboard thumper. That's all. I feel I just wasted my time even replying to someone with so much disrespect to your community. Such an army man, serve your community, not just your country. Coward.
Speaking of cowards, welcome back.

Everything you wrote about cowards directly applies to you also.

It's hilarious to see people like you get on here, trash talk everyone else, and think you are superior to all people who post on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why errbody hatin on J Roc? Thu Topics 22
Any where to camp around here (May '15) Jun 19 King of all Wieners 6
Sad for Frankfort Jun 19 King of all Wieners 10
Sports complex Jun 17 Semper Fi 37
I'll say it (Nov '15) Jun 15 King of all Wieners 4
Are there any Painting classes in Frankfort (Dec '15) Jun 15 King of all Wieners 2
Drug problem in Frankfort Jun 15 King of all Weiners 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages