who got busted 300 block north clay "...
OpinionsMatter

Indianapolis, IN

#126 Sep 5, 2013
Apparently wrote:
You two missed out on the month long cyber bullying that "bewildered" put UNo through, non the less meth is the topic at hand. The fact is people on this forum are stating that the police set Gates up. Which is a complete hunk of bologna. Drug addicts are always trying to push the blame onto someone else. Good reddens to have another meth head off our streets.
Apparently we know who posted this too by the word reddens
truthbetold

United States

#127 Sep 5, 2013
hunch wrote:
<quoted text>ah, I see. Sooooo, then the drug companies also make theirs out of drain cleaner, anhydrous,ether, brake fluid, etc? Who would have thought....
Hahaha read into your shit... LOOK AT WTF CIGGS HAVE IN THEM RETARD
hunch

Elkhart, IN

#128 Sep 6, 2013
truthbetold wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha read into your shit... LOOK AT WTF CIGGS HAVE IN THEM RETARD
What does that have to do with drug companies selling Meth you illiterate little meth head?
Dead Body Found On CR 300

Carmel, IN

#129 Sep 7, 2013
Look Around wrote:
<quoted text>
It's human nature to complain Bitc*, fuss, condemn can't you see that? Now exactly what drug are you referring to in a pill form Ritalin? If not so, educate me. There is a difference between legal and illegal. You can kill yourself with both, but only one puts you in jail.
Medical use

Desoxyn (methamphetamine) 5-mg tablets
In United States, Methamphetamine has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in treating ADHD and exogenous obesity (obesity originating from factors outside of the patient's control) in both adults and children.[16]
Methamphetamine is sold under the name Desoxyn, trademarked by the Danish pharmaceutical company Lundbeck.[17][18] As of January 2013, the Desoxyn trademark had been sold to Italian pharmaceutical company Recordati.[16]
As methamphetamine is associated with a high potential for misuse, the drug is regulated under the Controlled Substances Act and is listed under Schedule II in the United States. Methamphetamine hydrochloride dispensed in the United States is required to include the following black box warning:
“ Methamphetamine has a high potential for abuse and should be tried only in weight reduction programs where alternative therapy has been ineffective. Administration of Methamphetamine for prolonged periods may lead to drug dependence. The drug should be prescribed or dispensed sparingly. Misuse may cause sudden death and serious cardiovascular adverse events.[16]”
Desoxyn may be prescribed off-label for the treatment of narcolepsy and treatment-resistant depression.[19]
Methamphetamine's levorotary form is available in many over-the-counter nasal decongestant products.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine

Before you open your mouth about something, try reading up on the topic. There's a plethora of information available online. Use it.
ypafifr

Carmel, IN

#130 Sep 7, 2013
KadenceSouth wrote:
<quoted text>
It comes in a pill form and like the drug made by drug companies? Then it has substandard ingredients, made in a dirty environment by naked people. Okay, the damn harm? Increased heart rate, hallucinations, paranoia, altered thinking, scratching so much that you pick sores on your body. Worn out heart and rotting teeth. What drug doesn't have side effects, but Meth makes you age real quick and it isn't reversible. Why ask such an obvious question. We all see what it does.
I'm pretty sure the drug itself isn't made up of substandard ingredients. The chemical processes involved in extracting the drug from over-the-counter medication require the use of agents that will separate the undesired ingredients from the desired ingredients. Instead of stereotyping people and judging them based on your uneducated opinion, read something.
ypafifr

Carmel, IN

#131 Sep 7, 2013
Apparently wrote:
You two missed out on the month long cyber bullying that "bewildered" put UNo through, non the less meth is the topic at hand. The fact is people on this forum are stating that the police set Gates up. Which is a complete hunk of bologna. Drug addicts are always trying to push the blame onto someone else. Good reddens to have another meth head off our streets.
How many times have you seen him do meth? I'm assuming the answer is "none". So unless you or anyone else on this forum have seen concrete evidence proving he did something, you're conclusions about who he is based on what you think he does or has done are completely unjustified and unwarranted. If you think it is bologna, and that cops don't set people up or interfere with investigations or evidence, read the story about the frankfort police and their "investigation" of the rape that occurred not too long ago. Or try reading some of the information on http://www.innocenceproject.org about the hundreds of people who have been sent to prison for crimes they had no involvement in whatsoever. It happens every day all across the country, this town/county is no exception. It's time to stop relying so heavily on the honor and dignity of people who are incapable of objectively doing their jobs.
ypafifr

Carmel, IN

#132 Sep 7, 2013
hunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you'll know, law enforcement in this town really can't do squat without the prosecutor's permission. Maybe ya want to go whine at him?
So each law enforcement officer has to talk to the prosecutor before making an arrest? I don't think so. In order to make an arrest, the officer must believe a crime is being or has been committed. that means to arrest someone, the basis for that arrest is their subjective opinion/understanding of the information they have been given by others or what they conclude from the things they see. With their overall lack of education and lack of life experience outside of a 25 square mile radius, I would say their subjective opinions are subpar at best. For the person's charges to stick, the prosecutor has to decide there is ample evidence to make a conviction, or the person who has been arrested has to plead guilty (which is what happens in 9 out of 10 cases). If the officers continually arrest someone for crimes they have little evidence of and the person pleads guilty to avoid the stress, expense, and risk of going to trial (which is their own choice, I know) then that person ends up with what appears to be an extensive criminal background. When they do make an attempt to hold their ground and not accept a plea deal the prosecutors are forced to make their case, which motivates them to dig up as much information as possible to portray the person as some scab on society. Couple that with a court appointed attorney who has little interest in defending their client, and no one to force them to do their job, and the result is a portrait of a miscreant meth mite. There is always more to the story, circumstances no one else knows except for the people who were there, so before you go judging someone for something they're accused of doing, think about that.
ypafifr

Carmel, IN

#133 Sep 7, 2013
dog wrote:
<quoted text>
While the is a very noble thing to say, the FACT is an addict has to WANT to clean up or s/he won't. No court order or any other forced rehabilitation will work. The addicts have to take that first step themselves. After that, there is help available to them. So don't try to shame everyone else when a drug free life is in the hands of the druggie and no one else.
another FACT is, even if the dude was making meth, manufacturing does not equal using. period. just as distributing does not equal using. Purchasing does not equal using. I could go grab a pack of smokes for a friend from the gas station (purchasing) and take them to that friend (distributing) and if someone saw me buying them or while on my way to deliver them, they may assume I'm a smoker, which I am not. It's probably safe to say that quite a few employees at the cigarette factories (manufacturing) don't smoke either. Just because someone makes, sells, or buys drugs doesn't mean they USE them or are ADDICTED to them. FACT.
typical

Franklin, IN

#134 Sep 7, 2013
UNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Want to place bets on if the alleaged criminal is formally charged with this crime? I bet the suspect will be charged...
Well when you wire him up, his charges will be modified and he will have a CI number just like everyone else you and your co-workers bust! Slap em on the hand, let him off easy, then arrest his "friends" he rolled on. So yeah he will be charged, do a year or so then....then back to the kitchen!!!
uh-oh

Carmel, IN

#135 Sep 7, 2013
typical wrote:
<quoted text>Well when you wire him up, his charges will be modified and he will have a CI number just like everyone else you and your co-workers bust! Slap em on the hand, let him off easy, then arrest his "friends" he rolled on. So yeah he will be charged, do a year or so then....then back to the kitchen!!!
You better hope he doesn't, that CI comment is likely to get ya knocked out. He "ain't afraid to hit a bitch" either. So being a female won't save ya lol. But everyone on here hides behind usernames. I guarantee ya this, once you see those blue eyes shinin' your opinion will change. Call him what you will on here, but you won't say it to his face without getting the piss knocked out of ya.
Uno

Frankfort, IN

#136 Sep 8, 2013
uh-oh wrote:
<quoted text>
You better hope he doesn't, that CI comment is likely to get ya knocked out. He "ain't afraid to hit a bitch" either. So being a female won't save ya lol. But everyone on here hides behind usernames. I guarantee ya this, once you see those blue eyes shinin' your opinion will change. Call him what you will on here, but you won't say it to his face without getting the piss knocked out of ya.
Is that a threat?
duh

Fairfax, VA

#137 Sep 8, 2013
Give it a rest Uno... Do you seriously not have anything else to do with your time, but get on this site running your mouth all day, every day? You are obviously miserable.
Uno

Frankfort, IN

#138 Sep 8, 2013
duh wrote:
Give it a rest Uno... Do you seriously not have anything else to do with your time, but get on this site running your mouth all day, every day? You are obviously miserable.
I am allowed to have an opinion just like everybody else.. I could careless what you think..have a good day!
Hmmm

Frankfort, IN

#139 Sep 8, 2013
uh-oh wrote:
<quoted text>
You better hope he doesn't, that CI comment is likely to get ya knocked out. He "ain't afraid to hit a bitch" either. So being a female won't save ya lol. But everyone on here hides behind usernames. I guarantee ya this, once you see those blue eyes shinin' your opinion will change. Call him what you will on here, but you won't say it to his face without getting the piss knocked out of ya.
And what was your real name? Oh, you must be that little b!tch you have been talking about. Maybe his nice pretty blue eyes will get him somewhere in prison. lmao, what a waste...
yeah right

Detroit, MI

#140 Sep 9, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
And what was your real name? Oh, you must be that little b!tch you have been talking about. Maybe his nice pretty blue eyes will get him somewhere in prison. lmao, what a waste...
Haha shouldn't u be hmmm'N on sumn?? Haha you hummm-er
Victoria

Chicago, IL

#141 Sep 10, 2013
It's Tara Cassada u were talking to! She's just mad cause Jon isn't making meth with her and her boyfriend Roy Sanders anymore. Some how they always get away with it!!!!
RightOn

Oak Brook, IL

#142 Sep 10, 2013
Don't forget momma June. She was just arrested a few weeks ago.
Victoria wrote:
It's Tara Cassada u were talking to! She's just mad cause Jon isn't making meth with her and her boyfriend Roy Sanders anymore. Some how they always get away with it!!!!
U r moronic

Indianapolis, IN

#144 Sep 16, 2013
Ok all of you morons... I've read all this bullshit about jon being framed, and he's innocent till proven guilty and all that bullshit!! I am the one who found the shit and notified police!! I was there wen they searched, I saw wat was in his trash... He is GUILTY as hell... I know all the details and he is def guilty!
duh

United States

#145 Sep 17, 2013
U r moronic wrote:
Ok all of you morons... I've read all this bullshit about jon being framed, and he's innocent till proven guilty and all that bullshit!! I am the one who found the shit and notified police!! I was there wen they searched, I saw wat was in his trash... He is GUILTY as hell... I know all the details and he is def guilty!
Sounds like "U r moronic."
Wonder why you can not spell simple words such as until, when, what, defiantly. You saw what was in his trash? Hahaha =]

PS If you have been following the topic you should know that, one explanation point is enough for the entire sentence, dumb ass.

How about this, if you are this miserable, you state your address and I'll mail you a fucking rope! duH
U r a weirdo

Carmel, IN

#146 Sep 17, 2013
U r moronic wrote:
Ok all of you morons... I've read all this bullshit about jon being framed, and he's innocent till proven guilty and all that bullshit!! I am the one who found the shit and notified police!! I was there wen they searched, I saw wat was in his trash... He is GUILTY as hell... I know all the details and he is def guilty!
Sounds like you were there and he wasn't. So how can anyone be sure you didn't put the stuff in there? What was in the trash? It's unlikely that you know all the details, you have probably gathered a whole lot of assumptions based on what you "saw" and you're confusing your perception with factual details.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sports complex 1 hr Move on 50
old stoney 15 hr Fred 7
Juniper hills pool Sun Please help 1
Downtown parking sucks Sat We are broke 8
Drug problem in Frankfort Sat We are broke 28
News Clinton Co. woman charged with bigamy (Jul '07) Aug 27 Ann15 243
fatal accident/unrestrained child (Jul '15) Aug 27 Ann15 25

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages