who got busted 300 block north clay "...
Carmen

Chicago, IL

#106 Aug 30, 2013
I meant what they can become. And as far as our law enforcement system in this town: street smarts can get you farther and keep you safer than opening any book. Years of experience mean everything and I have the utmost repect foranyone who puts their life on the line so I can sleep at night. Nobody is perfect, we are all human.
alias

Elkhart, IN

#107 Aug 30, 2013
BewilderedByIlliteracy wrote:
Anyone else on here think this woman is a nut?
I think both of you are the same person pretending to have an argument. So yes, I think you are a nut
bowzer

United States

#108 Aug 30, 2013
alias wrote:
<quoted text>I think both of you are the same person pretending to have an argument. So yes, I think you are a nut
Can I get an AMEN? Lol
Apparently

Frankfort, IN

#109 Aug 30, 2013
You two missed out on the month long cyber bullying that "bewildered" put UNo through, non the less meth is the topic at hand. The fact is people on this forum are stating that the police set Gates up. Which is a complete hunk of bologna. Drug addicts are always trying to push the blame onto someone else. Good reddens to have another meth head off our streets.
Observer

Ashburn, VA

#110 Aug 30, 2013
I havn't seen anywhere near the likes of any bullying, and I read this forum daily. If someone is an anonymous poster, it would be rather difficult to determine who is posting what on here. Everyone has an opinion and no reason to use filthy language to get your point across. Just because someone doesn't agree with your opinion doesn't make them a bully. Keeping your language in check and staying on subject would be most appreciated in addition to leaving individual names out of the mix. Also, I agree that people take you more seriously when the grammar is correct and the statement has some credibility.
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#111 Aug 30, 2013
I'm going to be a big girl and apologize for my foul mouth last night. Some people just really know how to push my buttons.
breaking bad

Chicago, IL

#112 Aug 30, 2013
Did he produce trash? Or did he produce govt. Grade ?? That's the question. Vyvance 11 $ per pill ridlan 10 $ that's per pill.
I am Tooter

Greenville, IN

#113 Aug 30, 2013
I think the real problem here is that everyone is quick to get rid of an addict and not help cure the disease. The problem is the outbreak in hard drugs in Clinton County and surrounding counties. Clinton County is full of very intelligent addicts that need help not locked away and forgotten about. So shame on you who point fingers and want to waste money on imprisonment and not rehabilitation for our neighbors, friend, family, and peers. I drop my head in disgust and hope that you pointing finger aren't any friend of mine because one day I might need help and I know you will only post my roblems instead help resolve my pain. God Bless all of you.
yeah right

Westville, IN

#114 Aug 30, 2013
I am Tooter wrote:
I think the real problem here is that everyone is quick to get rid of an addict and not help cure the disease. The problem is the outbreak in hard drugs in Clinton County and surrounding counties. Clinton County is full of very intelligent addicts that need help not locked away and forgotten about. So shame on you who point fingers and want to waste money on imprisonment and not rehabilitation for our neighbors, friend, family, and peers. I drop my head in disgust and hope that you pointing finger aren't any friend of mine because one day I might need help and I know you will only post my roblems instead help resolve my pain. God Bless all of you.
Haha! Something to "tooter"about what a joke.
Truth Seeker

Frankfort, IN

#115 Aug 31, 2013
luvs it wrote:
Are you people seriously defending this?!?! While I agree that the FPD has been under the microscope for some questionable behavior, I find it very hard to believe that Mr. Gates is being framed and/or accused of a crime based on having an old battery cell phone and some cold meds in his home. I think it's pretty much common knowledge who the meth heads are, so to say that this is a case of misunderstanding is hilarious to me. They can't just go and arrest you on a hunch without some evidence that you've been cooking up some meth. I would imagine that when they went into his house, the evidence was right there. And for the record, to blast all of us for reading and commenting on this as being nosey f***s, shows that you, too, are probably a meth head. What legitimate preson in their right mind would respond to reading this type of story with "people should worry about themselves"?????? Ummmm, we are worried about ourselves, dumba$$. One of these losers miscalculates their "recipe", and we could all be dead. I, for one, am not trying to get blown up over someone like Jon friggin Gates.
you are a typical sufferer of blind ignorance by saying ...They can't just go and arrest you on a hunch without some evidence that you've been cooking up some meth"... Law Enforcement arrests people daily in this country on flawed or incomplete evidence and as someone who has witnessed first hand where law enforcement chose to use Mayberry tactics instead of professional integrity where a Judge ended up chastising them both privately and publicly and as one poster already correctly stated the average household owns enough precursors and so-called paraphernalia related tools that are mostly legally acquired items (aka rubber tubing, batteries, etc.) to become tomorrows front page news displaying your hillbilly mug shot. There is a big difference in having a active meth lab vs. just having some so-called tools of the trade in respect to "blowing up the neighborhood" but of course in your twisted hillbilly logic I could only say that if I was of course a "Meth Head" which I am not and never have been but have had people very close to me become involved in this madness and suffer the aftermath primarily by the legal ramifications from an overzealous law enforcement and judicial state that treats these people as if they are violent criminals. Perhaps you should break out of your ignorant hillbilly environment and try educating yourself before sharing posts on subjects where you clearly lack a reasonable approach in making a valid point.
Uno

Frankfort, IN

#116 Aug 31, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a typical sufferer of blind ignorance by saying ...They can't just go and arrest you on a hunch without some evidence that you've been cooking up some meth"... Law Enforcement arrests people daily in this country on flawed or incomplete evidence and as someone who has witnessed first hand where law enforcement chose to use Mayberry tactics instead of professional integrity where a Judge ended up chastising them both privately and publicly and as one poster already correctly stated the average household owns enough precursors and so-called paraphernalia related tools that are mostly legally acquired items (aka rubber tubing, batteries, etc.) to become tomorrows front page news displaying your hillbilly mug shot. There is a big difference in having a active meth lab vs. just having some so-called tools of the trade in respect to "blowing up the neighborhood" but of course in your twisted hillbilly logic I could only say that if I was of course a "Meth Head" which I am not and never have been but have had people very close to me become involved in this madness and suffer the aftermath primarily by the legal ramifications from an overzealous law enforcement and judicial state that treats these people as if they are violent criminals. Perhaps you should break out of your ignorant hillbilly environment and try educating yourself before sharing posts on subjects where you clearly lack a reasonable approach in making a valid point.
^^^^^^ not me!!!!^^^^^^
dog

Elkhart, IN

#117 Aug 31, 2013
I am Tooter wrote:
I think the real problem here is that everyone is quick to get rid of an addict and not help cure the disease.
While the is a very noble thing to say, the FACT is an addict has to WANT to clean up or s/he won't. No court order or any other forced rehabilitation will work. The addicts have to take that first step themselves. After that, there is help available to them. So don't try to shame everyone else when a drug free life is in the hands of the druggie and no one else.
hunch

Elkhart, IN

#118 Aug 31, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a typical sufferer of blind ignorance by saying ...They can't just go and arrest you on a hunch without some evidence that you've been cooking up some meth"...
Just so you'll know, law enforcement in this town really can't do squat without the prosecutor's permission. Maybe ya want to go whine at him?
luvs it

Indianapolis, IN

#119 Aug 31, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm actually the farthest thing from a hillbilly, but okay. I'm also in recovery, and have been for several years, so I would classify myself as fairly knowledgeable on the subject. I haven't lived in a "hillbilly environemnt" since I left Frankfort 18 years ago. I'm not an expert at law (though you seem to be), nor have I ever claimed to be. I am also fully aware that overzealous law enforcement officers do exist in our society. But here's the thing...we are talking about a person with a drug record. He was busted a while back for smoking meth out of a lightbulb. You can google his name and read through the court documents that clearly illustrate what degree of addiction we are dealing with here. I don't know what happened in his life to lead him down that path, but the point is that's the path he took. He has children that he doesn't see because of drug-related incidents. What I'm saying is that it is my personal opinion (you get one; I do,too)that it probably didn't go down the way that some of you are suggesting. I find it hard to believe, with his past, that he was arrested for simply having items in his home that COULD HAVE been used to manufacture meth. I believe that they likely found clear-cut evidence of meth being manufactured there, and the reason I believe this is because HE IS A DOCUMENTED METH ADDICT. Again, my opinion, or as you like to call it, my "twisted hillbilly logic". And just so you know, you referring to my "hillbilly mugshot" and my "ignorant hillbilly environment" isn't exactly a reasonable approach in making your points vaild, either. You should re-read your reply to me. You are doing the very things that you are accusing me of...
truthbetold

Toledo, OH

#120 Sep 3, 2013
You know... I believe you are all dumbasses and need to look into your drugs a bit more... Meth is actually a prescription drug it comes in pill form.. You all want to slash addicts ... Someone can be an addict from their own damn prescription medication and if doctors are prescribing METH in a pill for ppl.. Please tell me the damn harm in the actual drug and if there is such harm... We need to be contacting doctors and pharmacies right??? Lmao you all need to find something else to bitch n complain about on here like the mayor or Frankfort schools then about Gates or anything about his past or this situation that you obviously don't know much about!
Look Around

Buffalo, NY

#121 Sep 3, 2013
truthbetold wrote:
You know... I believe you are all dumbasses and need to look into your drugs a bit more... Meth is actually a prescription drug it comes in pill form.. You all want to slash addicts ... Someone can be an addict from their own damn prescription medication and if doctors are prescribing METH in a pill for ppl.. Please tell me the damn harm in the actual drug and if there is such harm... We need to be contacting doctors and pharmacies right??? Lmao you all need to find something else to bitch n complain about on here like the mayor or Frankfort schools then about Gates or anything about his past or this situation that you obviously don't know much about!
It's human nature to complain Bitc*, fuss, condemn can't you see that? Now exactly what drug are you referring to in a pill form Ritalin? If not so, educate me. There is a difference between legal and illegal. You can kill yourself with both, but only one puts you in jail.
hunch

Elkhart, IN

#122 Sep 3, 2013
truthbetold wrote:
Meth is actually a prescription drug it comes in pill form..
ah, I see. Sooooo, then the drug companies also make theirs out of drain cleaner, anhydrous,ether, brake fluid, etc? Who would have thought....
KadenceSouth

Indianapolis, IN

#123 Sep 3, 2013
truthbetold wrote:
It comes in a pill form and like the drug made by drug companies? Then it has substandard ingredients, made in a dirty environment by naked people. Okay, the damn harm? Increased heart rate, hallucinations, paranoia, altered thinking, scratching so much that you pick sores on your body. Worn out heart and rotting teeth. What drug doesn't have side effects, but Meth makes you age real quick and it isn't reversible. Why ask such an obvious question. We all see what it does.
Heywood Jablowme

Toledo, OH

#124 Sep 5, 2013
All I need is some salt and liquid fire to gas this last batch off. Can't get my damn moped started this morning. I heard this was a good place to find help. Bring me a box and I will thrown in a little extra!
Heywood Jablowme

Toledo, OH

#125 Sep 5, 2013
Let me tell you something. I will put my crystal up against any damn meth pill prescribed by a doctor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weeks' victim has seduced before? (Jun '14) 16 hr Undisclosed 178
trump rally in frankfort 18 hr Trump Train 3
Drug must on 28 Wed Sorry NOT SORRY 7
Lighthouse Inn May 24 Sleep well 4
fatal accident/unrestrained child (Jul '15) May 23 Duh 12
Good day cares in Frankfort May 22 Searching Mother 1
Is clinton central school closing down May 22 fucky mcfuckstick 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages