who got busted 300 block north clay "...
duh

United States

#42 Aug 28, 2013
Uno wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I had a nut because I'd shove it your mouth to shut you up!
Violence is not the answer. Calm down nut bag...
duh

United States

#44 Aug 28, 2013
Uno wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sorry I'm not a meth head, therefore, I would never be in that position!!!
You know... counting other people's sins does not make you a saint, but getting so angry because people are trying to teach you some damn morals does make you a heathan. Shame on you...

The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater our own sense of well-being becomes.
Uno

Frankfort, IN

#45 Aug 28, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.
Go picket in front of the jail for your meth head friends you loser!! I have all 4 of my degrees hanging on my wall because I am very proud of them :)...
duh

United States

#47 Aug 28, 2013
UNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Not very nice!! Not nice at all... You are degrading people for the sake of a criminal... Just saying
I think you meant, "ALLEGED criminal..."

al·leged
&#601;&#712;lejd
adjective
(of an incident or a person) said, without proof, to have taken place or to have a specified illegal or undesirable quality.
Uno

Frankfort, IN

#48 Aug 28, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Violence is not the answer. Calm down nut bag...
Shut up, you are disgusting
Uno

Frankfort, IN

#49 Aug 28, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
You know... counting other people's sins does not make you a saint, but getting so angry because people are trying to teach you some damn morals does make you a heathan. Shame on you...
The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater our own sense of well-being becomes.
Get a life!! Seriously, you are pathetic!! It's quite sad!!
duh

United States

#52 Aug 28, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Batman, relax and go give it to Robin, he is looking for a quickie. After your done with Robin, would you please come back on this site and tell us the lesson the Police need. I mean dang, I don't always agree with the Police but I have to give it up to them. I guess I just don't have time for drugs like you do. Hey, go tell John hey the next time you see him at Jail. Night Batman, rest easy.....
I'm not going to mention any lessons the police need, but I am going to have to draw some attention to the fact that you are not using proper basic grammar either.

It seems that you sure have the ability to post your opinion on this site, but your writing skills are inadequate. Why is it that you are commenting on adult conversation, while you fail to have writing skills beyond a basic level?

-meaning the inability to write simple sentences.

How can any of us take you or your sarcastic remarks seriously, when you do not know basic English rules pertaining to grammar, punctuation and capitalization?
Remember

New York, NY

#53 Aug 28, 2013
Uno wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, sorry I'm not a meth head, therefore, I would never be in that position!!!
You don't have to be a meth head to be in that position. You only have to be in the right place at the wrong time.
duh

United States

#54 Aug 28, 2013
Uno wrote:
<quoted text>
Go picket in front of the jail for your meth head friends you loser!! I have all 4 of my degrees hanging on my wall because I am very proud of them :)...
How can any of us take you or your sarcastic remarks seriously, when you do not know basic English rules pertaining to grammar, punctuation and capitalization?
Remember

New York, NY

#55 Aug 28, 2013
luvs it wrote:
<quoted text>My nasty mouth? Why, because I said something you disagree with? And I generally don't spell out the curse words out of habit; it's really not a big deal. It's strange that you have such a problem with me using too many exclamation points (not "explanation" by the way)and failing to spell out curse words...yet you have no problem whatsoever with people manufacturing illegal and deadly drugs in your community. So tell us, Is Jon a relative of yours, or just a good friend??????(like my overuse of the question mark? ;}
If people didn't use drugs no one would manufacture them. The real problem is the parents have not taught their children to "Say no to drugs" or how to deal with their problems in a productive manner. I don't know what it would matter if anyone who is taking part in this conversation is a friend or relative of the accused, why would you even ask that? Are you assuming that no one would defend an innocent person's rights unless they were related or in a relationship and therefore have a biased opinion?
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#56 Aug 28, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not here for a damn English lesson!! I will write however the hell I want!! Stop talking to me, as I stated you are pathetic..
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#57 Aug 28, 2013
Remember wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to be a meth head to be in that position. You only have to be in the right place at the wrong time.
That is not a well thought out response..
1- I would never even be at a residence that was associated with meth
2- if you chose to be in the company of criminal, then you also deserve equal punishment, which is called a common nuisance, a D felony..

It is your choice an free will that would place you in the "wrong place at the wrong time"
luvs it

Indianapolis, IN

#58 Aug 28, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to mention any lessons the police need, but I am going to have to draw some attention to the fact that you are not using proper basic grammar either.
It seems that you sure have the ability to post your opinion on this site, but your writing skills are inadequate. Why is it that you are commenting on adult conversation, while you fail to have writing skills beyond a basic level?
-meaning the inability to write simple sentences.
*"proper, basic grammar, either"*
*"-meaning the inability to write simple sentences" incomplete sentence*

No need to thank me;P
luvs it

Indianapolis, IN

#59 Aug 28, 2013
Remember wrote:
<quoted text>
If people didn't use drugs no one would manufacture them. The real problem is the parents have not taught their children to "Say no to drugs" or how to deal with their problems in a productive manner. I don't know what it would matter if anyone who is taking part in this conversation is a friend or relative of the accused, why would you even ask that? Are you assuming that no one would defend an innocent person's rights unless they were related or in a relationship and therefore have a biased opinion?
Oh, thank you for correcting me on the "real problem". I guess it's not the manufacturer's fault at all. Poor thing was just doing his obligatory duty to society. After all, it's not HIS fault we have so many drug addicts. He was just doing the "job" that we created for him... And btw, I do believe that innocent people have rights. So I guess you could say that I don't believe for one second that he is innocent. Nor do I believe for a second that all of the people defending him are mere strangers who feel that he's been dealt an unfair hand. I may be completely mistaken; fair enough. But it's my right to express my opinion, just as you have a right to express yours.
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#60 Aug 28, 2013
luvs it wrote:
<quoted text>
*"proper, basic grammar, either"*
*"-meaning the inability to write simple sentences" incomplete sentence*
No need to thank me;P
Awe you're such a sweetie :) tell them all about it !!!
duh

United States

#61 Aug 28, 2013
Gutless
No names
No faces
Hypocrite
suck one... dummy
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#62 Aug 28, 2013
duh wrote:
Gutless
No names
No faces
Hypocrite
suck one... dummy
Ditto :) from us to you! Lol

Since: Aug 13

Brownsburg, IN

#63 Aug 28, 2013
Remember wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to clarify, in stating that there is an observer bias and many of you people probably have enough precursors in your home to be arrested right now, the point is that what may actually be kept as regular household items could easily be mistaken as means to make meth once you've been made out to be a criminal. Things aren't always what they seem.
This is my first time posting anything on this site , and I have to admit that the atmosphere is a bit hostile! The name calling ; does not seem necessary.
I only want to say that I understand the psychology of what you have stated. Its not just your opinion; Many studies have proven it.
I do not know any of you or any of the people involved, but I still have my own opinion! Last I heard , we are all entitled to one and shouldn't be rediculed for having one!
I know my use of proper grammar could use a "brush-up", Its been many years since I attended English class. Lol; or am I allowed to laugh on here?
People become too easily angered when opinions differ from their own, in regards to any topic not just this one. I do not agree that umpteen diplomas hanging on wall makes us any smarter than the next person, in every matter; that is!
There are many situations that could occur in which yes a person could be " at the right place /wrong time." Its happened to alot of people, to many to recount , I am sure!
Its only truth that addiction is not cured or ceased with inprisonment. If a person who has no assets is caught up in the law regardless of the cause, the old " innocent til proven guilty" goes right down the toilet! It seems quite the opposite in fact! Thats a sad truth:(.
thats why

Westville, IN

#64 Aug 28, 2013
Yeah ppl may get feelings hurt.lol bunch of meanies jeez. I agree fpd do jump the gun n as for Clinton county u are guilty til plea agreement!! I hope all parties involved get the help they need to leave such a terrible drug alone and find hope. Don't give up ppl God loves u all and to think the devil was an angel once. Ppl can change for the better I hope j.gates finds the help he needs.
Uno

Frankfort, IN

#65 Aug 28, 2013
MsTea wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my first time posting anything on this site , and I have to admit that the atmosphere is a bit hostile! The name calling ; does not seem necessary.
I only want to say that I understand the psychology of what you have stated. Its not just your opinion; Many studies have proven it.
I do not know any of you or any of the people involved, but I still have my own opinion! Last I heard , we are all entitled to one and shouldn't be rediculed for having one!
I know my use of proper grammar could use a "brush-up", Its been many years since I attended English class. Lol; or am I allowed to laugh on here?
People become too easily angered when opinions differ from their own, in regards to any topic not just this one. I do not agree that umpteen diplomas hanging on wall makes us any smarter than the next person, in every matter; that is!
There are many situations that could occur in which yes a person could be " at the right place /wrong time." Its happened to alot of people, to many to recount , I am sure!
Its only truth that addiction is not cured or ceased with inprisonment. If a person who has no assets is caught up in the law regardless of the cause, the old " innocent til proven guilty" goes right down the toilet! It seems quite the opposite in fact! Thats a sad truth:(.
Welcome to our jungle :) rule number 342 if someone picks on you and degrades you, feel free to unleash the beast lol...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marsh closing 2 hr Always shop local 14
God your community is trash Apr 25 STFU 2
Frankfort Apartments Apr 25 Knows the facts 73
Frankfort Commons Apr 25 Getting real 4
The Times article on USB Apr 23 Facts only please 10
Drug dealers got busted?? Apr 22 Mrs truther 6
Rental Homes Apr 20 MMK 1

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance