First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike

Frankfort, IL

#23 Sep 30, 2011
I've been going into this bar for years. There is no way any of this could have happened. I've know Amanda since her first week working at Ryan's.She's a great girl and a hard worker. She doesn't take any shit off anyone I well say that. I've never seen any real problems there.
The only problem on Rt' 30 is across the street at the Aqua What Ever he's calling it now. I'll bet that the low life that started this LIE is from there and got their ass throwin out of Ryans. Why don't they post their name? Who ever you are your a low life scum bag.
Gots to know

Louisville, KY

#24 Jul 2, 2012
Also if anyone goes to baileys in tinley, keep an eye on the change you get back if you use a fifty dollar bill... A certain someone that works there will give you change back as if you produced a ten dollar bill...wonder how much she racks up in a week off her customers...happen to me blaintly 3 times.....you think it would have stopped the first time with me, the gall of some people.
Spike

Frankfort, IL

#25 Jul 4, 2012
Gots to know wrote:
Also if anyone goes to baileys in tinley, keep an eye on the change you get back if you use a fifty dollar bill... A certain someone that works there will give you change back as if you produced a ten dollar bill...wonder how much she racks up in a week off her customers...happen to me blaintly 3 times.....you think it would have stopped the first time with me, the gall of some people.
Gots, you should put a new thread in the Tinley forum.
Bar Hopper

Tinley Park, IL

#26 Jul 4, 2012
Amanda gives great head

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowling coach charged with sexually abusing girl (Sep '10) 4 min Appalled 138
Weed facility considered by Doyle 36 min Keep it out 20
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Bruce and Larry 49,885
New library needed 1 hr Kookoo kookoo 2
New Lenox Kooks 1 hr Kookoo kookoo 6
How often do you engage in HCBF#? 8 hr Rob 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 19 hr LieutenantGov 4,033
•••
•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Frankfort News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Frankfort
•••