Who do you support for State House in Illinois (District 86) in 2010?

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5

Since: Oct 08

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Voted For Ryan Eggert

McQuire can't be bothered to listen to the people he represents, career politician who can't even be bothered to get email.. @ least last time I checked.. he voted for a no smoking ban and 2 of my friends lost so much business they closed.. thinks the government should tell businesses how to run their businesses.. they are now open in IN doing very well..
Frank T

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

No chance I can vote for Jack McGuire anymore. He is clueless.
Sue

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

I heard Mcguire had a stroke a few years ago. anybody else hear anything about that?
Candidate Ryan Martin Alm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

There's a new 2012 Candidate out there for District 86, Illinois House, for Chanahon, Joliet, Elwood, Rockdale and Crest Hill, that's Candidate Ryan M. Alm. Visit http://www.electryanalm.com ... He's the LOW TAX PRO-BUSINESS Candidate that'll LISTEN and actually REPRESENT this District!!! Find on Twitter at @channahon_il and @Ryan4Joliet and @Dist86Joliet ... with 15 years experience, he's working hard for your vote!
Candidate Try-n-Stay-Calm

Manteno, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

"Candidate" Ryan Alm, you are a complete clown. First, you always refer to yourself as "candidate" Ryan Alm, which sounds weird- especially when you do it repeatedly in your self-authored "news" articles. You call yourself a "former crime fighter" because you were a paralegal for the state's attorney-- what did you do there? Mundane work that paralegals do, no doubt. You have 50 websites, all attacking Jack McGuire who is not even in the race! Why not talk about yourself and what you WOULD DO, instead of what some guy did who is now gone. You talk about 15th amendment rights and have no clue what you are talking about, which isn't surprising since your "law school" experience consists of taking a few on-line classes at an unaccredited law school in California. You don't think we should raise taxes, huh? Here is a question for you. Illinois has a deficit of around 8 billion or more. What would you cut to balance it? SPECFICALLY, what would you cut? You can't come up with 8 billion in cuts and you know it. I could go on for hours. Here is the bottom line, though: you are running in a democrat district and you are going to get CRUSHED so bad it will be embarrassing. People are laughing at you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Frankfort Discussions

Search the Frankfort Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Police officers leaving 4 min Concerned 17
Looping Big Money around democracy's neck 7 min Leave already 9
Lifting America up by raising the wage floor 7 min Former Resident 22
Across RT 30 from Target 11 min Former Resident 14
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr frankensnorter 48,848
Homer Glen balks at paying for cops at LTHS 2 hr lockport local 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE