2 gunmen sought in Frankfort home inv...

2 gunmen sought in Frankfort home invasion

There are 10 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Nov 11, 2008, titled 2 gunmen sought in Frankfort home invasion. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Police on Tuesday were searching for two armed men in connection with a home invasion in an upscale Frankfort subdivision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LIB TRIB

Naperville, IL

#1 Nov 12, 2008
this story is from the southtown paper. it gives a description of the suspects, size, dress but intentionally deletes there race.THEY WERE AFRICAN.

Since: Sep 08

Tinley Park, IL

#2 Nov 12, 2008
LIB TRIB wrote:
this story is from the southtown paper. it gives a description of the suspects, size, dress but intentionally deletes there race.THEY WERE AFRICAN.
I don't think they were African; they were American, but yes, they were black.

Tinley Park, IL

#3 Nov 12, 2008
Go to the Tinley Park Topix to find out more about the story.
Right to carry

Mokena, IL

#4 Nov 12, 2008
If you are a rappist, robber, burglar or Kidnapper, you deserve to die via handgun or beating by your victim or a good samaritan if you are in the act of one of these crimes. Give Law Abiding Citizens The Right TO Carry, and protect their families and theirselves.
Carl

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 12, 2008
If the fine citizens of Will Co. continue to vote for democrats you can rest assured that our guns will be taken away just like Cook Co. unless our President elect beats them to the draw.

Tinley Park, IL

#6 Nov 12, 2008
Right to carry wrote:
If you are a rappist, robber, burglar or Kidnapper, you deserve to die via handgun or beating by your victim or a good samaritan if you are in the act of one of these crimes. Give Law Abiding Citizens The Right TO Carry, and protect their families and theirselves.
Does your vote reflect your beliefs or do you not vote?
Vote Conceal and Carry

New Lenox, IL

#7 Nov 21, 2008
I was Googling for news about this story and stumbled upon yet another armed robbery that occurred the Sat prior to this one. An African American with a semi-auto pistol robbed two people at 30 and Wolf in a shopping center. This was reported in a north west indiana paper. It makes one wonder how much of this is really happening and we just dont know about it. Big city savagery is spreading to the burbs - protect your families.
Mike S

Summerfield, IL

#8 Nov 21, 2008
Yes, crime is spreading out from the 'Hood'. Once safe areas are now being targeted by gangs, thieves, criminals. If you are serious about being able to protect yourself and your family, approach your elected officials to legalize Concealed Carry. The 2nd Amendment recognizes it aa a RIGHT, not a privilege. Don't allow our government to continue denying our rights.
Truvy W

New Lenox, IL

#9 Nov 21, 2008
Mike S wrote:
Yes, crime is spreading out from the 'Hood'. Once safe areas are now being targeted by gangs, thieves, criminals. If you are serious about being able to protect yourself and your family, approach your elected officials to legalize Concealed Carry. The 2nd Amendment recognizes it aa a RIGHT, not a privilege. Don't allow our government to continue denying our rights.
SOOO TRUE! It is our right! One can never be too careful.

Tinley Park, IL

#10 Nov 23, 2008
Mike S wrote:
I agree with you Mike, that's very important. Let's not just say that and then do nothing. I was considering joining the NRA but when I looked at their website there were just some things I did not agree with. There are only two states in our country where there is no concealed carry license, they are Illinois and Wisconsin. Whom should we write to? Senator Durbin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump, the sucker 2 hr Sigh 37
~New Lenox Double Word Fun~ 5 hr texas pete 142
Last Post Wins (Sep '12) 5 hr texas pete 1,075
What to Do 11 hr Sharknado 24
is this Midlothian forum or blue Island. 23 hr aunt bea 6
Which dating sites are 100% totally free? (Feb '14) Sun oscar 12
Foreign Press Sat Appalled 25

Frankfort Jobs

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages