matt

United States

#1 Jul 31, 2012
I am looking at homes in Frankfort and I was specifically looking at homes in Frankort by Laraway and Wolf RD. I know there is Sandalwood and other subdivisions around that area....Is this a nice area to live in Frankfort. i am looking for a home around the 300-325K range. can i get a home here in that price range...and advice would help on those subdisions and others in frankfort for a young family. thanks.
living

United States

#2 Aug 2, 2012
i live in that area. by misty falls. it is great. close to everything, great schoools. i dont know if your price will get you in to this area but if you can try it is the best area in frankfort in my opinion.
walmart wolf rd laraway

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2012
living wrote:
i live in that area. by misty falls. it is great. close to everything, great schoools. i dont know if your price will get you in to this area but if you can try it is the best area in frankfort in my opinion.
I agree that area is nice. i saw a home in that area for like 315K...looks nice but is backing an open field...right by the walgreens on wolf...who knows what is being built there? walmart mabye
resident

Frankfort, IL

#4 Sep 6, 2012
Are you on crack????
walmart wolf rd laraway

United States

#5 Sep 11, 2012
resident wrote:
Are you on crack????
no i am not on crack. i mean do you have any clue what is being buult there...i mean it is a huge lot....seems like something like that would go there....

who owns that land?
really

Frankfort, IL

#6 Sep 14, 2012
God I hope not.. there's already a Walmart not far away on Rt 30 in New Lenox
Jim H

Frankfort, IL

#7 Sep 16, 2012
It will be another bank!
heritage knolls

United States

#8 Sep 18, 2012
i hope not. i really like that heritage knolls subdivision. does anyone have any insight in regards to raising children in this area....thanks
Frankfort - heritage knol

United States

#9 Sep 21, 2012
Frankfort is a great place to live. Heritage knolls is great, Autumn Fall....these are great places to live...very nice families live here and perfect for kids.

though you cant find anything here for under 350K...so if you are looking for cheaper you might want to see what new lenox has to offer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min mahz 49,824
Poverty In America 2 hr Patriot 20
New Lenox Topix Poll 4 hr American Resident 26
Midlo Forum Battle: Know It All vs. Who Cares 4 hr who cares 49
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 8 hr Be go e 152
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr GOP 4,027
Midlo Building Dept 9 hr really 18
•••
•••
•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••