Oscar Rau's plans liquidation

Feb 17, 2008 Full story: Saginaw News 9

Raymond J. Rau is retiring from the furniture business, but Oscar Rau's Furniture & Interiors will go on. via Saginaw News

Full Story
Ray

Birch Run, MI

#1 Feb 22, 2008
I would not purchase any items for Oscar Rau's they are a bunch of liars.
Beth

Reese, MI

#2 Apr 2, 2008
I just made a purchase from Oscar Rau's and they were very upfront and knowledgeable on their products. Besides I saved tremendously during their Retirement Sale. I was most pleased with their service, honesty, and reputation.
Arthur

AOL

#3 Apr 2, 2008
I have been a customer of Oscar Rau's for years and I would never think of buying furniture or home decor from anyone but these wonderful and knowledgable folks.
Their assistance in decorating is beyond professional and their expertise in coordinating a beautiful living space is beyond compare as is their prices.
We feel a little sad that Ray Rau is retiring but his leadership and direction will live on with the new management forever.

Thanks Ray.
Joy

Allendale, MI

#4 Apr 14, 2008
We had a horrible experience and feel that we were lied to as well. We bought from a liquidation sale Ray Raul disguised as another furniture company. He does NOT stand behind his product.....
Brenda

Detroit, MI

#5 Apr 19, 2008
We have worked with Oscar Rau on redecorating our entire home. They are outstanding in choices of colors and pricing. The furniture and drapes we purchased our fantastic values compared to Oakland County. We live in Clarkston and always drive all the way to Frankenmuth to get the service and honesty we have come to expect!
A disappointed person

Madison, AL

#6 Jun 25, 2008
Mr. Rau is a con artist. I say this after much research. I hope others do not fall into his traps.
Alan Canafax

Nordland, WA

#7 Oct 19, 2009
I have worked for Oscar Rau Management along side my dad on and off for 3 years now. Ray is the best boss ever he treats his employees with the most respect. I have no problem working for Ray now and for the years to come.
Diane

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 2, 2012
Ray wrote:
I would not purchase any items for Oscar Rau's they are a bunch of liars.
would anyone who has been taken advantage of by Ray Rau of Oscar Rau furniture store contact me ddkmb@ hotmail.com
Diane

Chicago, IL

#9 Jan 2, 2012
Joy wrote:
We had a horrible experience and feel that we were lied to as well. We bought from a liquidation sale Ray Raul disguised as another furniture company. He does NOT stand behind his product.....
would like joy to contact me at ddkmb@hotmail.com i also bought from going out of business sale thankyou ddkmb@hotmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankenmuth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan Jan 18 Sandmans worst en... 220
looking for old news columns about northern sta... Jan 17 amanda 1
Anti-immigration protesters in Michigan decry p... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dee Dee Dee 3
Child refugee controversy in Vassar: What we kn... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Former New Englander 4
Three proposed outlet centers in a race to secu... (Jun '14) Jun '14 reality is a crutch 1
Review: Wholesale Auto Purchasing (Feb '14) Feb '14 Anonymous 1
Ken Chaltraw (Oct '12) Jul '13 god 2
Frankenmuth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Frankenmuth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM