$40M sought to promote Michigan tourism

$40M sought to promote Michigan tourism

There are 1 comment on the Lansing State Journal story from Mar 18, 2008, titled $40M sought to promote Michigan tourism. In it, Lansing State Journal reports that:

“We actually do get people saying 'We heard the most wonderful ads about Michigan, and we just had to come,'”

Most residents are tired of winter in Michigan, but Steve Yencich wants to see a lot more of it. via Lansing State Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lansing State Journal.

Waz that me

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2008
I have reached a total distrust of TV ads. When I know the company advertising, and they are saying they are the very best, it is because they are the very worst. This has become increasingly true. I doubt these info commercials are adding any trust, or we would have many more millionaires and skinny, pretty people. I hope we don't use any of those tactics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankenmuth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Wholesale Auto Purchasing (Feb '14) Dec '15 Anominous 2
Review: TradeWinds RV Center (Sep '15) Nov '15 BOB 4
Missing woman from Kansas st (Sep '15) Sep '15 Walt 1
News Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan (Dec '14) Sep '15 Gods a Trump sucker 176
i need of someone to talk with (Sep '15) Sep '15 cmd85 1
News The Soo To-Do List (Jun '15) Jun '15 stories for commu... 1
Review: Bentley Graphics (May '15) May '15 jwallace17 1

Frankenmuth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankenmuth Mortgages