Man dies where he saved wife's life y...

Man dies where he saved wife's life years earlier

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 27, 2009, titled Man dies where he saved wife's life years earlier. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A former Vassar police officer suffered a heart attack and died at a gas station where he saved his future wife's life nearly 15 years ago Lynne Smith tells The Saginaw News she and James Smith were returning home from breakfast in Frankenmuth on Monday when their pickup truck started to veer off course.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

ANNA DOWE

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2009
DEAR EDITOR,
I WANT TO THANK YOU DEARLY FOR RUNNING THIS STORY IN YOUR NEWSPAPER. MY DEAREST FRIEND IS JAMES SMITH'S SON, DONNIE. IT IS CRAZY TO THINK HOW FAR THIS STORY HAS TRAVELED OUT OF OUR JUST SMALL TOWN OF VASSAR. THANK YOU AND I WILL BE PASSING A LINK ON TO THIS PAGE TO THE FAMILY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankenmuth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Wholesale Auto Purchasing (Feb '14) Sep '16 TAYLOR 3
Review: TradeWinds RV Center (Sep '15) Nov '15 BOB 4
Missing woman from Kansas st (Sep '15) Sep '15 Walt 1
News Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan (Dec '14) Sep '15 Gods a Trump sucker 176
i need of someone to talk with (Sep '15) Sep '15 cmd85 1
News The Soo To-Do List (Jun '15) Jun '15 stories for commu... 1
Review: Bentley Graphics (May '15) May '15 jwallace17 1

Frankenmuth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankenmuth Mortgages