Woodbridge Commute Ranks Near Bottom ...

Woodbridge Commute Ranks Near Bottom of National List

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Jan 9, 2012, titled Woodbridge Commute Ranks Near Bottom of National List. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Most Woodbridge residents have one heck of a commute. Or at least, that's what a new study asserts .A The study done byA On Numbers - a Bizjournals.com A blog - compiled data from the U.S. Census Bureau's 2009 American Community Survey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

“God Bless America”

Since: Feb 08

Woodbridge, VA

#1 Jan 9, 2012
Gee I wonder why. Do you ever notice those old beat up clunkers on the roads with MD tags? Here's a clue: They don't live in MD. They're skirting VA law. Chances area they are likely illegal alien cockroaches, and they can't drive for nothing. Additionally, those foreign diplomats are awful at driving too. If you see a vehicle with foreign diplomat tags, avoid it at all costs, because they are likely to get in an accident and take no blame for it.
Sally

Stafford, VA

#2 Jan 20, 2012
Tell me something I don't know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franconia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US judge refuses to dismiss ex-Trump aide Paul ... 1 hr Trump is a joke 154
Review: American Veterans Honor Fund May 9 iraplowman 1
News 4 Teens Accused Of Beating, Robbing Man In Mall... (Jul '08) Jun '15 Her 67
News Fairfax County Police Officers Cleared in Sept.... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Yup 1
News Arlington Metro Stops Make List of Stations wit... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Kasper Hauser 1
News Police: Sexual Assault Reported on Richmond Hig... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Michelle 1
News Fatal Accident Involving Police Closes Franconi... (Aug '12) Sep '12 Dr Skull 3

Franconia Jobs

Personal Finance

Franconia Mortgages