Gregory W. Floyd released on $80K rec...

Gregory W. Floyd released on $80K recognizance bail.

Posted in the Franconia Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
KingCast

Hudson, NH

#2 Jun 17, 2008
To whomever "rated" my post negatively, I really don't care. The Franconia Collective is moving forward with some definite initiatives including but not limited to a Petition to the U.S. House by late July/early August. Need to check timing on the House sessions and finalize a few things.

You are welcome to express your agreement or disagreement to the events and investigation of 5/11 in the manner you deem appropriate.

Peace out.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3 Jun 17, 2008
Go brag some more on your blogs and see how many other charges get dropped or reduced. Funny YOU won't stand up and take credit for your part in Floyd's release, instead you will deflect blame to everyone else.....You really don't get it do you.

Your legal strategy is "throw enough crap against the wall and hope something sticks"
and stand far enough back so you don't get any on you.....how admirable.
KingCast

Hudson, NH

#4 Jun 17, 2008
Lower Slower Delaware wrote:
Go brag some more on your blogs and see how many other charges get dropped or reduced. Funny YOU won't stand up and take credit for your part in Floyd's release, instead you will deflect blame to everyone else.....You really don't get it do you.
Your legal strategy is "throw enough crap against the wall and hope something sticks"
and stand far enough back so you don't get any on you.....how admirable.
I see, so according to you I was responsible for Floyd being released. I don't believe the Court ever issued any such finding or dicta. Is this part of your entrapment theory? I am not here to argue with you; I have work to do but merely stopped in to visit and break this story on Topix before anyone else.

Instead I will leave you with the words of Casey Sherman:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/journalism/TV...

"I attended the Floyd trial but did not bait the defendant. If you attended the trial, you'll remember that Mr. Floyd immediately began cursing his own attorney after the verdict was read. Greg Floyd needed no baiting."

Again, you are free to help the Cause of Justice in any manner you see fit. If criticizing me is your best modus operandi you may continue to do so.

Peace out.

Location hidden

#6 Jun 17, 2008
Chris,
Your bloviating is falling on deaf ears. You bragged that you got Floyd to go off, now you deny any culability. Your role of a "victim" who is really the victimizer suits you well.

Ah yes the Casey Sherman quote, the burning question is Why should anyone believe that any post made by Mr. Sherman is in fact his own. For the record I don't, believe Mr. Sherman can be bothered to come into these blogs.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#7 Jun 17, 2008
Chris,
Your bloviating is falling on deaf ears. You bragged that you got Floyd to go off, now you deny any culability. Your role of a "victim" who is really the victimizer suits you well.
Ah yes the Casey Sherman quote, the burning question is Why should anyone believe that any post made by Mr. Sherman is in fact his own. For the record I don't, believe Mr. Sherman can be bothered to come into these blogs.
lest we ever forget, king's self-appointed role and opinions in this matter are always qualified by his status as evidenced here:

Columbus Bar Association v. King.

Columbus Bar Association v. Pope.

[Cite as Columbus Bar Assn. v. King (1998),___ Ohio St.3d ___.]

Attorneys at law Misconduct One-year suspension with sanction stayed on conditions Six-month suspension with sanction stayed Engaging in conduct involving dishonesty, fraud, deceit, or misrepresentation Engaging in conduct prejudicial to the administration of justice Engaging in conduct adversely reflecting on fitness to practice law Taking action on behalf of client when it is obvious such action would merely harass or maliciously injure another Concealing that which an attorney is required by law to disclose Communicating or causing another to communicate on subject of representation with a party known to be represented.

(Nos. 98-423 and 98-424 Submitted June 24, 1998 Decided December 9, 1998.)

On Certified Report by the Board of Commissioners on Grievances and Discipline of the Supreme Court, No. 96-115.
KingCast

Hudson, NH

#8 Jun 17, 2008
Chris,
Deaf ears, yet you reply. Whether I got Floyd to go off bears no nexus to the Court granting the Court's decision to grant him O/R.

Again, you are free to argue for the Cause of Justice in the manner you deem appropriate. Meanwhile, I'm headed back up to Franconia to work with the locals.

As to whether or not it was Casey Sherman, the poster's point of origin was listed as Duxbury Mass. Casey lives in Marshfield, Mass.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...

Look at the proximity:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/franconia-nh/...

That's all I need to say, and that is all I will say.

Peace my brother.
KingCast

Hudson, NH

#9 Jun 17, 2008
PS: For edification this is what Mr. Sherman, from Duxbury Mass, said, coupled with a response from another reader.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/strafford-nh/...

Casey Sherman
Duxbury, MA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#55Friday Jun 6

Judged:211
Folks,

I wish you wouldn't use this thread to settle petty scores. To the uninformed, it might appear that I am connected in any way with what's being written about under my name. To those of you who read this blog I say I am working on a writing project that isn't looking to take angles or sides with any particular party. What I am trying to do is to carefully explain how the shootings happened and how the tragedy subsequently impacted the community. I have no idea what any of this other nonsense out here is about, but I would appreciate it if those doing it would go someplace else.

Get Real
Schenectady, NY
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#65Monday Jun 9

Judged:521

I would agree ! It appears as if others have a "personal vendetta" against King. Are these adults that are posting things of this nature ? Some of these people have way too much time on their hands. Go out and volunteer for your community....

And that is all I will say. You can criticize me until the cows come home and it won't do the Kenney family any good nor will it bring us any closer to determining any salient issues.

Peace to all and have a Great Day!
KingCast

Hudson, NH

#10 Jun 17, 2008
Oopsy-daisy.

This is the map showing the proximity of Marshfield to Duxbury

http://www.google.com/search...

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/marshfield+ma/du...

It's 5.1 miles.

-c
Bump

Hudson, NH

#11 Jun 17, 2008
Bump

Location hidden

#12 Jun 17, 2008
KingCast wrote:
<quoted text>
Deaf ears, yet you reply. Whether I got Floyd to go off bears no nexus to the Court granting the Court's decision to grant him O/R.
Again, you are free to argue for the Cause of Justice in the manner you deem appropriate. Meanwhile, I'm headed back up to Franconia to work with the locals.
As to whether or not it was Casey Sherman, the poster's point of origin was listed as Duxbury Mass. Casey lives in Marshfield, Mass.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...
Look at the proximity:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/franconia-nh/...
That's all I need to say, and that is all I will say.
Peace my brother.
Big deal, I have posted in these very blogs from Sardania,and Bologna Italy,FL, PA, MA and haven't been in any of the locations at the time of my posting.

“Eye Smell a Huckster in NH”

Since: May 08

Needham, MA

#13 Jun 17, 2008
<quoted text>Big deal, I have posted in these very blogs from Sardania,and Bologna Italy,FL, PA, MA and haven't been in any of the locations at the time of my posting.
To the nearest one-tenth of a mile, how close were you from those actual cities when you posted. Anything under 5.2 miles is proof positive that it wasn't you doing the posting. 5.1 miles is the established standard of proof.
Dethrone the King

Hudson, NH

#14 Jun 17, 2008
<quoted text>Big deal, I have posted in these very blogs from Sardania,and Bologna Italy,FL, PA, MA and haven't been in any of the locations at the time of my posting.
You're right. It probably wasn't Casey Sherman.

In fact, it was outlandish for that arrogant prick KingCast Huckster to assume that it was.

He's a tool.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#15 Jun 18, 2008
Most, if not all of us, have contributed to the chaos on these blogs, as much as we have contributed to helpful conversation.

We all share responsibility for the variances in commenting from reasonable to extreme and respectful to cruel. The impact has become an interesting study in social dynamics.

Consider that King's blog, originally very rich in information and reflective of good intent, has failed to become an effective vehicle for change because the mix of his self-serving goals vs. the needs of the community it hoped to serve have always been in direct conflict....specifically, the history of King's suspension by the Ohio Supreme Court, his personal battle with Kelly Ayotte, apart from the Kenney/McKay issue, and a desire for self-promotion...now old news, although not immediately evident in May of 2007.

Add to this the lack of King's positive social cuing...that is, his inability to read and adjust to feedback, which can be especially difficult in an online environment.....although a 'journalist' should have acquired and finessed those skills.

Here is a only a brief overview of the topic (complete with misspellings):

"Contemporary online social environments

Embodied social cues are sparse in the virtual world. In text-based environments, one's utterances emerge independent of any visible, palpable self. And graphical environments, while they hold out future promises of subtle gestures and virtual fashions, are still far from that stage; today's graphical environments with their simplisticly rendered avatars provide even fewer social cues than their textual counterparts, for they are missing the nuanced cadences of the written, conversational word.

This dearth of social cues is both good and bad. One of the most widely hailed features of on-line communication is its democratic leveling: one's thoughts and ideas, rather than one's age, race, gender, etc., are the first things known about one. Yet social cues are not simply vehicles for prejudice; they play an essential role in the formation of community and in our comprehension of social interactions. In particular, cues that reveal who one has become, that show one's affiliations, beliefs and interests,(as opposed to those based on one's genetic traits) are an integral part of commmunication."

http://duplox.wzb.eu/docs/panel/judith.html

It is disturbing to me that King cannot reflect on and admit to his role in damaging a viable, universal goal here....which I believe to be 'reconciliation'.
Watching

Exeter, NH

#16 Jun 18, 2008
Well said Snowy. With that, I hope all will recognize that they are engaging in petty behavior. Chris, you have come back under many other names on these boards which is evident from the lack of comprehension of what others are saying. Each post of a defensive nature displays you're neglecting to listen. I've made suggestions to which you respond in defense under an assumed name with silly quotes of what others think of you. The foolish words and attacks on others all display emotional immaturity, and I'm not just speaking about Chris. Reconciliation should be the goal and that cannot happen with such egos. A mediator with a sound mind and method is needed. This board often resembles ill-tempered school-age children bickering.

“Look 4 Made In The USA”

Since: Aug 07

Wallingford, CT

#17 Jun 19, 2008
Reconciliation is a wonderful thing. First, however, stop the false persecution of the Floyds and McKay's loved ones. There can be no reconciliation until the matter of Caleb Macaulay is addressed in court for his part in the murder of Cpl. Bruce McKay.

Needham, MA

#18 Jun 19, 2008
Doing the Right Thing wrote:
Reconciliation is a wonderful thing. First, however, stop the false persecution of the Floyds and McKay's loved ones. There can be no reconciliation until the matter of Caleb Macaulay is addressed in court for his part in the murder of Cpl. Bruce McKay.
What evidence do you have that Caleb Maculay played any role whatsoever? Is it not entirely possible that he was simply a passenger in the car?

I agree that McKay and Floyd have been maligned, but isn't implicating Macualy "false persecution" too?

“Look 4 Made In The USA”

Wallingford, CT

#19 Jun 19, 2008
Wilhelm Canaris Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence do you have that Caleb Maculay played any role whatsoever? Is it not entirely possible that he was simply a passenger in the car?
I agree that McKay and Floyd have been maligned, but isn't implicating Macualy "false persecution" too?
I tend to believe my sources that Caleb participated in the murder of the officer by being complicit with it.

It is my FIRM belief that the only reason that Mr. Floyd has been quiet so long is that he is awaiting the time that he can be the witness that he is/was of the events that murdered Cpl. McKay.
The Quiet Man

Boston, MA

#20 Jun 19, 2008
<quoted text>
I tend to believe my sources that Caleb participated in the murder of the officer by being complicit with it.
It is my FIRM belief that the only reason that Mr. Floyd has been quiet so long is that he is awaiting the time that he can be the witness that he is/was of the events that murdered Cpl. McKay.
That is tautological. He participated because he was complicit. It should be he participate by doing __________; or he is complicit because he did __________ Being Complicit indicates as status of being involved, i.e., participating in something. The above statement says he participated because he participated. Two conclusions without any causation. How is the question.

Needham, MA

#21 Jun 19, 2008
<quoted text>
But, the only witnesses to what transpired at the moment of the shooting were Floyd and his son. At least that is my understanding. Were your sources eye-witnesses?

“Look 4 Made In The USA”

Wallingford, CT

#22 Jun 19, 2008
The Quiet Man wrote:
<quoted text>
That is tautological. He participated because he was complicit. It should be he participate by doing __________; or he is complicit because he did __________ Being Complicit indicates as status of being involved, i.e., participating in something. The above statement says he participated because he participated. Two conclusions without any causation. How is the question.
In my opinion, Caleb Macaulay is complicit because he knew that Liko frequently drove with a gun in the car and did not warn the officer of that possibility. In my opinion, Caleb is complicit because he gave the finger to the officer during the chase in unison with Liko. In my opinion, Caleb is complicit because he did not try to tell the officer (or get out of the car) that he was not involved with the evaded stop and didn't want to be involved with it. He could very well have done this by getting out of the car and waving his arms after they both bolted from the scene of the first stop and came to a stop at the second... before they lurched forward at the second stop (prior to the officer's need to push back Liko's car)... urging Cpl. McKay to stop them before they fled for a second time.

I believe Caleb is complicit because he did nothing to stop Liko from running over the officer... like grabbing the keys out of the ignition or simply decking his friend after Liko shot the officer 4-5 times. These are my opinions.

I believe Caleb is complicit because he refused to get out of Liko's vehicle after Mr. Floyd warned Liko (who continued to try to unjam his gun) to put down the gun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franconia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PATRIC McCARTHY: THE REAL EVIDENCE (Aug '11) May 20 gruntled 1,385
Has Bretton Woods area built up at all ? May 15 dfranklin80 1
Jamey blake May 14 Someoneswatching 1
brenda darling again (Jul '09) Apr 28 mike 26
brenda darling Apr '17 biteme 2
News Dine like the Titanic's first-class passengers ... Mar '17 WelbyMD 1
Affordable vacation/retirement/year round Manuf... Mar '17 Kellixoxo 1

Franconia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance