NH fed up with Christopher King's fri...

NH fed up with Christopher King's frivilous lawsuits?

Created by Bill Christy on Oct 9, 2009

115 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes it's a waste of taxs

Yes he is a loser

He's a suspended lawyer

Yes he has an agenda

Yes it isn't about Franconia

He stalked Martha McLeod

he is fixated on former NHAG

He should just go away

Christopher who?

ask Marty Dunn

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Deneice in NJ

Milford, CT

#195 Jul 5, 2011
Maybe CK wanted to kanoodle at the camp, too. Oh, that's right, he said he was great friends with that family... was he acting on their behalf to harrass a states witness?

The fact that the issue did not go to court does NOT negate the fact that Mr. Floyd IS AND WAS A VICTIM OF AND A WITNESS TO the actions of cop-murderer Liko Kenney.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#197 Jul 6, 2011
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like your from Hoboken
Hi
http://www.411.com/name/Michael-J-Elzey/Milfo...
Billy Bagpipe

Totowa, NJ

#198 Jul 7, 2011
Lower Slower Delaware wrote:
I seen you on m4m crags list again you sick-o.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#199 Jul 7, 2011
Billy Bagpipe wrote:
<quoted text>I seen you on m4m crags list again you sick-o.
You didn't see me on craigslist you misogynist mouth breeder. I figured yer ol lady was enough of a man for you. You have the long hair,and I hear you like to wear your daughters clothes. I guess yer ol ladies strap on isn't doing it for you, so your looking for the real thing in the m4m ads.
Lou

Atlanta, GA

#200 Jul 7, 2011
Lower Slower Delaware wrote:
<quoted text> You didn't see me on craigslist you misogynist mouth breeder. I figured yer ol lady was enough of a man for you. You have the long hair,and I hear you like to wear your daughters clothes. I guess yer ol ladies strap on isn't doing it for you, so your looking for the real thing in the m4m ads.
u some kind of pervert or something?
KingCast

Boston, MA

#201 Jul 11, 2011
Deneice in NJ wrote:
Maybe CK wanted to kanoodle at the camp, too. Oh, that's right, he said he was great friends with that family... was he acting on their behalf to harrass a states witness?
The fact that the issue did not go to court does NOT negate the fact that Mr. Floyd IS AND WAS A VICTIM OF AND A WITNESS TO the actions of cop-murderer Liko Kenney.
You're a complete idiot you know that, right?

More hijinks for you and Quiet Douche:

I am reporting the Nashua PD to the FBI.

FBI Nashua NH Police Abuse Mike Gannon 2006 2011 witness statements

And as to the corruption in Mortgage Foreclosure, that's becoming legendary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Commissioner Glenn Mondo protects Aurora Loan Services and railroads homeowners pt 2

--
The Quiet Man

Hingham, MA

#202 Jul 11, 2011
I suppose if one where to be a douche, then to be a quiet one would be both ironic and not so bad. One could do worse than to be a swinger of birches, also.
Snowy

Gloucester, MA

#203 Jul 12, 2011
looks like no progress toward a bee-ah summit happenin' soon. someday...who will host? there will eventually be two old-er men recalling their days of strife and warring....and a few mo' flies on the wall.
who will prevail in this argument of the ages? i, admittedly, cheer for the quiet one.
Deneice in NJ

Milford, CT

#204 Jul 14, 2011
Has anyone SEEN ANYWHERE where CK was listed as an AAG? I've seen him work as an employment atty... but never saw him listed as an AAG.
Deneice in NJ

Milford, CT

#205 Jul 14, 2011
appellee
n. in some jurisdictions the name used for the party who has won ...

For the appellee ...means stand in for the one that one.... and DOES NOT NECESSARILY DENOTE ANYTHING... except, perhaps that someone might have been at some point an atty.(in certain circumstances)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franconia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maura Murray (May '14) Fri Progresso 115
What Kasich keeps hidden from NH Feb 7 Kasich Caution fr... 1
Tom Conrad murder in Pike NH, unsolved 4 years ... (Sep '09) Jan 29 Roland 145
Maura Murray 10 (Jul '09) Jan 14 Baffled 329
franconia nh installs new chief of police "john... (Aug '12) Jan '16 X-LMONY 18
News Popular officer indicted for theft in Woodstock (Feb '06) Dec '15 jarrod67 21
"TO TELL THE TRUTH" The Quest for True Identities (Apr '14) Dec '15 Mee Too 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franconia Mortgages