First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sara

Hamilton, Bermuda

#43 Dec 2, 2010
Snowy wrote:
<quoted text>
what is the benefit to endlessly regurgitating partial and mis-information? oh, and please don't tell me this nonsense will elicit someone's recollection or bring forward a witness. why do you invite and defend pointless discussions in the absence of facts and logic?
unlike WTF/Bill, i still don't find the discourse 'entertaining'. just annoying and irritating. it's an interesting study, however, in social media and behavioral outcomes...and so i choose to read. and comment. freely. i'm sure you, too, are devoted to exercising the same right to comment, whether in circles or in a straight line.
I am not telling anyone what to do, hence the "may i suggest". A suggestion does in no way imply one telling another what to do, hence suggestion. This is the last time I reply to anything you say. And I think I said this to both you and Wowzer last week, feel free to ignore all of my posts. Good luck to you Snow patrol.
Snowy

Gloucester, MA

#44 Dec 2, 2010
Sara wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not telling anyone what to do, hence the "may i suggest". A suggestion does in no way imply one telling another what to do, hence suggestion. This is the last time I reply to anything you say. And I think I said this to both you and Wowzer last week, feel free to ignore all of my posts. Good luck to you Snow patrol.
no problem.

Somebody

United States

#45 Dec 2, 2010
I agree with Snowy 100 percent.

And Bill, not by your doing, many people don't want to have anything to do with this, exactly in line with what Snowy has said.

Its like verbal trench warfare with poisonous gas.

Count me as negative 1.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franconia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PATRIC McCARTHY: THE REAL EVIDENCE (Aug '11) May 20 gruntled 1,385
Has Bretton Woods area built up at all ? May 15 dfranklin80 1
Jamey blake May 14 Someoneswatching 1
brenda darling again (Jul '09) Apr 28 mike 26
brenda darling Apr '17 biteme 2
News Dine like the Titanic's first-class passengers ... Mar '17 WelbyMD 1
Affordable vacation/retirement/year round Manuf... Mar '17 Kellixoxo 1

Franconia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance