Yes

No

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 16, 2009
'Shackism': what is was, and always will be.
a daily drama originating from a history dating back well before the 18,000+ posts ever existed on Topix. whispers, rumor and spin.

Maura's vigilant online 'family' substitutes...extended by the loyal sisterhood wringing out their wounded souls by their personal projections. they say: "it could have been ME!!". oh, yes, and they count the 'monsters and boogeymen'.

Shack knows "Maura disappeared in NH", and now we know. she's told us so.

WW, have you ever felt like a pawn in their game?
have you noticed you've been been sweet-talked? and then realize your words are used against you?

as they say..."When I see a bird that walks like a duck and swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, I call that bird a duck."

true colors

West Danville, VT

#2 Apr 16, 2009
It is said that those whom attack others are simply revealing themselves. Seems to FIT! Oh no, there's that oft denigrated descriptive word 'fit'. Now I remember 'fit' was a term suggested for the many posters who were concerned when Maura Murray disappeared following a minor accident in Haverhill New Hampshire. Many from the local area searched and were concerned and many still remain concerned and searching. Wish I knew what your game is all about?
Wowzer

United States

#3 Apr 16, 2009
Shackism:
A means of adding drama to ones life.
A means of adding excitement to ones life.
A means of making fun of people and calling them names to build ones own self esteem.
A means of making people look like liars so your words will look more believable.
A person that runs out, throws a blivet over the wall and runs away all the time yelling how they do nothing wrong but everyone still picks on them.
Someone that thinks they are smarter and better than people that disagree with them and or live in another state.
Someone that plays an addicting game that when it's over the withdrawel will be unbearable so one must play to keep it going indefinitely.
A Queen of ducks that are trained to attack and drive off the forums anyone that has a difference of opinion or speaks with intelligence and common sense.
So I guess my answer to the title of this thread would be NO!

Location hidden

#4 Apr 17, 2009
here, today, we find the gentle/compassionate spirit of the "civilized" FIT:

p. 82/General Discussion/Find_Maura_Murray 4/17 1:31P

elsewherebriefly:

"Just to set the record straight, I have maintained the same theory since moment one re: Maura met with foul play. Plus, I've never called anyone an idiot in my life. I did call the majority of posters on Topix a-holes though Smile"

atta-girl!
elsewhebriefly

Shallotte, NC

#5 Apr 17, 2009
Snowy,

You are such a hypocrite.'Civilized'?

Never in my life have I ever told someone to shut up let alone STFU like you and a couple of the other so called FIT haters have.

Location hidden

#6 Apr 17, 2009
EWB, as you whine about the Topix environment and profess the 'civility' of one forum over the other, recall your generalized insult to posters here.

otherwise, i was told to "STFU", along with one of your FIT-ies, when questioning the authenticity of his claim to being a lawyer. this, in the midst of confusion created by posters using multi-monikers/identities.

the word became fair game, thereafter.
sophie bean

Waitsfield, VT

#7 Apr 19, 2009
Snowy White wrote:
'Shackism': what is was, and always will be.
a daily drama originating from a history dating back well before the 18,000+ posts ever existed on Topix. whispers, rumor and spin.
Maura's vigilant online 'family' substitutes...extended by the loyal sisterhood wringing out their wounded souls by their personal projections. they say: "it could have been ME!!". oh, yes, and they count the 'monsters and boogeymen'.
Shack knows "Maura disappeared in NH", and now we know. she's told us so.
WW, have you ever felt like a pawn in their game?
have you noticed you've been been sweet-talked? and then realize your words are used against you?
as they say..."When I see a bird that walks like a duck and swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, I call that bird a duck."
I see. Because NONE of us who have ever, however calmly, mentioned ANY possibility that anyone may have harmed Maura could possibly have done so out of genuine concern for Maura and hope for a resolution of her case.
White Wash

Northbridge, MA

#8 Apr 23, 2009
Shack
Boston, MA
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#19151 20 hrs ago
Judged:
No game for those of us who live!
No game for some who have lived her mean and nasty
slaps that have ZIP TO DO WITH MAURA!
jmth...only my words and advice..Pls,do not send
anything to him....if he isn't intelligent
enough to do it on his own...being a big deal
attorney....he can get one of his shallow
women secretaries to do it for him...with his
coffee.......
If you do not trust me..check with w/Helena.Pls.
true colors wrote:
It is said that those whom attack others are simply revealing themselves. Seems to FIT! Oh no, there's that oft denigrated descriptive word 'fit'. Now I remember 'fit' was a term suggested for the many posters who were concerned when Maura Murray disappeared following a minor accident in Haverhill New Hampshire. Many from the local area searched and were concerned and many still remain concerned and searching. Wish I knew what your game is all about?
sophie bean

Waitsfield, VT

#9 Apr 24, 2009
I see. Because NONE of us who have ever, however calmly, mentioned ANY possibility that anyone - including convicted rapists and murderers - may have harmed Maura could possibly have done so out of genuine concern for Maura and hope for a resolution of her case.
White Wash

Northbridge, MA

#10 Apr 25, 2009
This clearly is about Maura!
Damn, I feel left out...Mason....don't you hate
me anymore..?....I am so lonely for hate...
I need attention too,...
FireCat

Lebanon, NJ

#11 Apr 26, 2009
White Wash wrote:
I need attention too,...
Obviously you have no taste for satire. I, for one, thought the post was hysterical.
Wowzer

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2009
White Wash wrote:
I need attention too,...
This would certainly explain why someone might derive pleasure from name calling and knowingly saying things to purposely hurt others.
Lack of attention causes some people to do some very unkind and hurtful things to others.
Unfortunately many times they do not see the harm they are doing especially when a small group of cheerleaders goad them on.
Wowzer

United States

#13 Apr 26, 2009
FireCat wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you have no taste for satire. I, for one, thought the post was hysterical.
Pathetic and true comes to my mind so I guess I have no taste in satire either.
White Wash

Northbridge, MA

#14 Apr 29, 2009
I find nothing this woman says as funny remember
it was I who logged on to find my Father's death
on MMM which had ZERO to do with
Maura not to mention this woman was claiming
an entire town was trying to cover his death
up!

Yea sorry no taste for satire!

MY BAD!
FireCat wrote:
<quoted text>
MDW

Westwood, MA

#15 Mar 9, 2010
Why has not anyone checked with the students from White Mountain Community College who had school that evening at Woodsville High School. At least they were having classes in 2004 and have monday classes now, some of which end at 7:45. The other two end a little later but night classes almost always end early. One of these students had to travel Route 112 and would probably have seen something. The school has all the records but I have yet to see any mention of these people being interviewed.
INTERESTING

United States

#16 Mar 9, 2010
EWB - EWB is the one and only FIT member that actually ENCOURAGED the dangerous psycho Johnny Bravado to go to SBD's Florida home. That tells me all that I need to know about EWB.
Cpl McKays fake cop

Montréal, Canada

#17 Mar 9, 2010
big deal

“44K EOW 5-11-07”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#18 Mar 9, 2010
Cpl McKays fake cop wrote:
big deal
awwwww did you wake up from your widdle nappy poo. I see you're trying to bury the topics in newszap that back fired in your face. Topix removed a number of the topics where you posted as well.
Wowzer

United States

#19 Mar 9, 2010
Keep feeding the freakin troll thats taken over several forums.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#20 Mar 9, 2010
Wowzer wrote:
Keep feeding the freakin troll thats taken over several forums.
What's the excuse in the MM missing 5 years topic I'm not posting in there and the troll is still there too. The guy isn't gong to go away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franconia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Normand M. Boisvert of Easton and Other Sex Off... (Dec '08) Jun 18 Anon2016 55
News Two area men ordered held without bail in Littl... May 31 Community Disorga... 1
Maura Murray (May '14) May 30 ubo 147
Tom Conrad murder in Pike NH, unsolved 4 years ... (Sep '09) May '16 LWTUA 146
News Lost revenue could spell end for senior citizen... Apr '16 rkt10 1
Dirtbag and Maura Murray (Feb '12) Apr '16 KaliChaos 136
What Kasich keeps hidden from NH Feb '16 Kasich Caution fr... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franconia Mortgages