PATRIC McCARTHY: THE REAL EVIDENCE
Historian

Osterville, MA

#1199 Apr 10, 2013
Historian wrote:
<quoted text>PLS was at Osseo Rd. Per Noah, who told Tamulonis.
As for The two ME's both conferred with Andrew and never received all the evidence. Some things never change Bill, you are as dumb now as before.
As for Hundreds of miles away, now come Tues you are missing for quite some time un accounted for.(Two) based on the F&G report that on Mon. night they went up the Osseo Trail to the summit and returned, and never saw or heard the individual camped off that trail,elev 2000 ft. this is in the Police report. leaves me to wonder how much of what is in the F&G report is actual and how much out right B.S. Also the NHSP (FLARE) unit never picked up the heat from his camp, or his lights? Explain that please. And last but not least the area where Patric was found was searched sever times prior. In and area that 32 people gather prior to bringing him down, and according to Gray and Garabedian, where he was found "A Rabbit Couldn't Get Through" Do I really have to go on.
Yeats

New York, NY

#1200 Apr 10, 2013
So we are all in agreement that patric was carried up there, correct?

Can we establish this as Fact? Makes sense to me.
FrmLE

Vero Beach, FL

#1201 Apr 10, 2013
Historian wrote:
Stepbrother. The body was placed where found, we believe Patric was hidden under leaves. Then moved in two stages, he was not brought there in one trek. Also believe it was from the other side of the Mountain. Cause of death Suffocation. Dr. Andrews agrees in 2006, that Patric could have been suffocated until he was unconscious, once that occurred their would be no more sign of any struggle by him until death occurred.
Well, I give you credit for one thing at least. After all this time, that is THE FIRST TIME I have ever heard of a theory.

Now mind you, it is beyond ridiculous for some many reasons that have been detailed here many many times, beyond ridiculous.

So many parts of that theory fall well into the 'completely, utterly, impossible" category that it is really no wonder why no person with an ounce of experience, credibility, or even common sense can possibly believe such a story.

Do you really wonder why the FBI refused to further pursue this case? DO you really wonder why NO ONE WHO YOU HAVEN'T PAID supports this thoery?

Is this really what you are holding Deanne hostage with? That pathetic nonsensical story? I loathe what you are doing to her, while she passively invites it.

However, you finally did it. You finally put forth a theory.

Personally, I think you would have been better served to keep it a 'secret'.

What is that saying?

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."
deanne murray

Wareham, MA

#1202 Apr 10, 2013
WTH-the-original wrote:
You understand now Ok so?
So the stepbrother kills Patric then hides him with his little brother under leaves. Then they go back to the condo and tell, step dad and mom about the little murder. I can only assume during lunch around the dinner table. Then the adults think over the situation and come up with this very logical plan. They plan on moving Patric's body over the course of several days. Not just that, but from an absurd direction. While I might add, there are hundreds of people scouring the forest for him during the day and helicopters with FLIR systems are scouring the forest at night.
Just a few thoughts. If they left Patric at the place last seen I think he would have been discovered almost immediately. How long did they supposedly leave Patric there? Other question that come to mind are things like, if you were going to remove Patric from the forest, why place him where people are looking for him. The forest is the size of Rhode Island and then you also have Maine right next door. I mean if it was me, I'd hide him hundreds of miles away, where they would never find him. And the amount of effort they are talking about dragging him from the other side of the mountain. They could have buried him miles from anywhere. Why just lay him out in the open where he was found?
I mean there are lots of other questions but those are a start. I know you wanted plausible, but minutia and misrepresentation are all they can pull together.
Now they will return with more minutia. They will not talk about how three ME's came to the same determination on cause and manner of death. They will not talk on how absurd the carrying up the mountain of the body is. They will continue to misrepresent what Dr. Swain has written in her report. Again, they don't know what they are reading. They are totally lost in reading those medical reports.
I will not be responding to the torrent of absurd responses that are sure to follow in particular by historian. I refuse to contribute to the train wreck that this forum has become. I WILL however contribute when I think I can make a difference to someone that might be actually paying attention and wants to know the real story.
Bill
-- Yeah Bill those helicopters were really helpful. They didnt even detect a male camper who was up on that mountain. Hmmm campfire, body heat,-- NOPE they didnt even notice him. He came down the next day. Maybe Historian can ellaborate on this

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1203 Apr 10, 2013
deanne murray wrote:
<quoted text>-- Yeah Bill those helicopters were really helpful. They didnt even detect a male camper who was up on that mountain. Hmmm campfire, body heat,-- NOPE they didnt even notice him. He came down the next day. Maybe Historian can ellaborate on this
I'm sorry. Did the state of NH use too many resources to attempt to find your son? Is the fact that they didn't see him with the FLIR because he was outside of the search area or some other reason that maybe you don't know. Do you know how FLIR works? Do you know the area they were having them search using the helicopter? Were they using the FLIR to search inclusive areas or exclusive areas? I understand you might not know the answers, but I am even more certain that historian doesn't know. I am trying to understand why you think they didn't see him. Just because they didn't send someone to examine him personally doesn't mean that they couldn't definitively EXCLUDE him as being your son simply from the FLIR.

And we come back full circle to the real question. Does the scenario raised by historian have even a shred of possibility to you? If it doesn't, the questions remains, how did Patric get up the mountain if he was murdered as you maintain? If it does then this becomes a work of very bad fiction. I also have to mention that if historian is on your "team" I would jettison him immediately. He will lend no credibility to what you are trying to do as long as he comes up with harebrained theories like that one. His "interpretation" of Dr. Swains report is so far off to be completely laughable. As is him trying to go toe to toe with the three ME's based upon what he has said already makes him a laughing stock. I understand it is going to be hard to find qualified people to side with you because, well, there really is no other side. But, he is a serious liability for your camp if he speaks for you.

Bill
deanne murray

Wareham, MA

#1204 Apr 10, 2013
As for the team-- I can tell you that-- Dr James Weiner, Dr. Ira Kanfer, Dr. Anne Marie Mires, Dr. Murray Hamlett, and Dr. Richard Meritt, a Forensic Entomologist out of Michigan State ALL conclude foul play. So as for Andrew, Bonnell, and Lipman who did NOT receive ALL of the photos and information sent by Strezlin I would say we are 5 to 3.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1205 Apr 10, 2013
deanne murray wrote:
As for the team-- I can tell you that-- Dr James Weiner, Dr. Ira Kanfer, Dr. Anne Marie Mires, Dr. Murray Hamlett, and Dr. Richard Meritt, a Forensic Entomologist out of Michigan State ALL conclude foul play. So as for Andrew, Bonnell, and Lipman who did NOT receive ALL of the photos and information sent by Strezlin I would say we are 5 to 3.
Spoiler alert. For any of you that don't know. None of them are medical examiners. They all have Dr. in front of their name but one is a Veterinarian and none of the others are medical examiners. The three medical examiners are Andrews, Bonnell, and Lipman all of which concluded accidental death by hypothermia and Andrews and I believe Bonnell referenced many of the photographs taken at the scene. Those three, the only three qualified to render an opinion on cause and manner and death and not paid to give an opinion, all rendered an opinion of death by hypothermia.

And the questions remain. How was this "murder" accomplished? Who and how? The only real questions that matter. Because every time someone invents a scenario for this, it quickly falls apart. Stay away from the minutia and answer the big two questions. Do you really think historians scenario is viable? Answer the questions with some type of reasonable theory of who and how if you want to be taken seriously.

Bill
Historian

Osterville, MA

#1206 Apr 11, 2013
WTH-the-original wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. Did the state of NH use too many resources to attempt to find your son? Is the fact that they didn't see him with the FLIR because he was outside of the search area or some other reason that maybe you don't know. Do you know how FLIR works? Do you know the area they were having them search using the helicopter? Were they using the FLIR to search inclusive areas or exclusive areas? I understand you might not know the answers, but I am even more certain that historian doesn't know. I am trying to understand why you think they didn't see him. Just because they didn't send someone to examine him personally doesn't mean that they couldn't definitively EXCLUDE him as being your son simply from the FLIR.
And we come back full circle to the real question. Does the scenario raised by historian have even a shred of possibility to you? If it doesn't, the questions remains, how did Patric get up the mountain if he was murdered as you maintain? If it does then this becomes a work of very bad fiction. I also have to mention that if historian is on your "team" I would jettison him immediately. He will lend no credibility to what you are trying to do as long as he comes up with harebrained theories like that one. His "interpretation" of Dr. Swains report is so far off to be completely laughable. As is him trying to go toe to toe with the three ME's based upon what he has said already makes him a laughing stock. I understand it is going to be hard to find qualified people to side with you because, well, there really is no other side. But, he is a serious liability for your camp if he speaks for you.
Bill
I have the Flight Record for NHSP FLIR for that night. Don't even go their. As for your Three ME's all of whom, again "Never received all the photo's or evidence information" that's what is appalling. Let's sit Andrew down and explain his 40 - 50 min through Autopsy, only this time have all the evidence on the table in front of him. I think Andrew is a Mute, he can't even speak for himself. Most creditable ME's have no problem explaining their actions. In Andrew's case, the NH AG speaks for him. When you have something to hide, you always have someone else speak for you.
Historian

Osterville, MA

#1207 Apr 11, 2013
FrmLE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I give you credit for one thing at least. After all this time, that is THE FIRST TIME I have ever heard of a theory.
Now mind you, it is beyond ridiculous for some many reasons that have been detailed here many many times, beyond ridiculous.
So many parts of that theory fall well into the 'completely, utterly, impossible" category that it is really no wonder why no person with an ounce of experience, credibility, or even common sense can possibly believe such a story.
Do you really wonder why the FBI refused to further pursue this case? DO you really wonder why NO ONE WHO YOU HAVEN'T PAID supports this thoery?
Is this really what you are holding Deanne hostage with? That pathetic nonsensical story? I loathe what you are doing to her, while she passively invites it.
However, you finally did it. You finally put forth a theory.
Personally, I think you would have been better served to keep it a 'secret'.
What is that saying?
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."
The FBI never was in charge of this case. The Boston ERT took a walk in the woods, that's it, they never even went to the scene. I also have that report. The problem is that no one ever went to the exact site and then determined the best way down and also not be seen. He wasn't brought their in one trip. How he got their is what the FBI should have been trying to figure out, and didn't. Gabe was on the woods road to the Water Tank, and Noah says PLS Osseo circle. There's a 900 ft. path right behind that Water Tank up the Mtn. 300 yds. from that Water Tank is Eagle Nest Road, and the backs of Condo's. No one did their home work. FBI just went through the motions, you would be amazed if you read some of their reports and summary's. No where in any FBI report do they ever agree or support that his death was accidental. FBI conclusion is ="Mysterious Disappearance" I would say that is CYOA.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1208 Apr 11, 2013
Historian wrote:
<quoted text>I have the Flight Record for NHSP FLIR for that night. Don't even go their.
I'd love to go there. Post it for everyone to see. I have a close relative who is an instructor pilot. You are probably interpreting that as well as you seem to be interpreting the medical records. That is one of the biggest problems with this "case". Unqualified people trying to interpret things when they have no idea what they are reading and then telling the world what it means. Like you. And hiding the records because they don't want others seeing the documents. I suspect because once the documents get out, others will be able to interpret them correctly and you will wind up with what you wound up with when all the autopsy reports and reviews were finally released. Agreement by the experts that Patric died of natural causes by hypothermia.

So, again, back to the basic questions of who killed him and how did they get him to that spot. Your not really going to try to stick with the laughable story you gave us, are you?

Bill

“"Johnny Tango "”

Since: Dec 12

Franconia, NH

#1209 Apr 11, 2013
WTH = One of the 1st 3 monkeys.
Historian

Osterville, MA

#1210 Apr 11, 2013
WTH-the-original wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to go there. Post it for everyone to see. I have a close relative who is an instructor pilot. You are probably interpreting that as well as you seem to be interpreting the medical records. That is one of the biggest problems with this "case". Unqualified people trying to interpret things when they have no idea what they are reading and then telling the world what it means. Like you. And hiding the records because they don't want others seeing the documents. I suspect because once the documents get out, others will be able to interpret them correctly and you will wind up with what you wound up with when all the autopsy reports and reviews were finally released. Agreement by the experts that Patric died of natural causes by hypothermia.
So, again, back to the basic questions of who killed him and how did they get him to that spot. Your not really going to try to stick with the laughable story you gave us, are you?
Bill
Post it so everyone can see, your the one with all the info, you should already have it. You always have a friend that is something. Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda. I've probably got more hours than you can imagine, if you would like I'll sent you one of my "Dark Horse" Patch's. See if you friend can explain that to you.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1211 Apr 11, 2013
Historian wrote:
<quoted text>Post it so everyone can see, your the one with all the info, you should already have it.
I am becoming more convinced that English is not your first language for the following reason. I don't have all the info, you claim to have all the info. What you lack in huge amounts in knowledge. FmrLE and I have some of that which we try to share with Deanne, to help her.

You, yeats and tang on the other hand keep poking her with misinformation couched in terms that feeds her want/need to believe that her son was murdered. I consider what you and they are doing to be despicable, unconscionable, reprehensible. I don't know if you and they are as stupid as you all portray, or if you just enjoy continually toying with the emotions of a woman who has lost her son. And the worst part of this is only you three morons are here to "support" her in her quest to find the "murderer" of her son. I truly think if you scoured the internet one would be hard pressed to find three more laughable characters. More's the pity that she doesn't see you three buffoons for what you are.

I now turn you back to the dysfunctional group of miscreants that habitually post here.

Bill
Historian

Osterville, MA

#1212 Apr 12, 2013
WTH-the-original wrote:
<quoted text>
I am becoming more convinced that English is not your first language for the following reason. I don't have all the info, you claim to have all the info. What you lack in huge amounts in knowledge. FmrLE and I have some of that which we try to share with Deanne, to help her.
You, yeats and tang on the other hand keep poking her with misinformation couched in terms that feeds her want/need to believe that her son was murdered. I consider what you and they are doing to be despicable, unconscionable, reprehensible. I don't know if you and they are as stupid as you all portray, or if you just enjoy continually toying with the emotions of a woman who has lost her son. And the worst part of this is only you three morons are here to "support" her in her quest to find the "murderer" of her son. I truly think if you scoured the internet one would be hard pressed to find three more laughable characters. More's the pity that she doesn't see you three buffoons for what you are.
I now turn you back to the dysfunctional group of miscreants that habitually post here.
Bill
You seem to understand it very well. As for info from you and LE, you have never brought fourth any info. One more thing your spelling of your friend the "Pile-it" one thing for sure, that's what your best at.
Historian

Osterville, MA

#1213 Apr 15, 2013
FrmLE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I give you credit for one thing at least. After all this time, that is THE FIRST TIME I have ever heard of a theory.
Now mind you, it is beyond ridiculous for some many reasons that have been detailed here many many times, beyond ridiculous.
So many parts of that theory fall well into the 'completely, utterly, impossible" category that it is really no wonder why no person with an ounce of experience, credibility, or even common sense can possibly believe such a story.
Do you really wonder why the FBI refused to further pursue this case? DO you really wonder why NO ONE WHO YOU HAVEN'T PAID supports this thoery?
Is this really what you are holding Deanne hostage with? That pathetic nonsensical story? I loathe what you are doing to her, while she passively invites it.
However, you finally did it. You finally put forth a theory.
Personally, I think you would have been better served to keep it a 'secret'.
What is that saying?
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."
More mis information from LE: At no point was this investigation making the assumption that Patric was lost on that mountain and therefore simply going through the motion. It was a huge, very thorough investigation with significant resources devoted to every aspect of case. It was always "Little Boy Lost" Little Boy Missing" "No Foul Play" from day one.
Yeats

New York, NY

#1214 Apr 15, 2013
From what has been said, It sounds like Patric was NOT on the mountain from the time of his disappearance to the time of his recovery.
Yeats

New York, NY

#1215 Apr 15, 2013
I bet that the attorney general at the time did not make it to the top of the mountain, prolly never saw patric where he was placed. Has she ever made the accent? It sounds extremely unlikely. Add that to the malpractice of the guy who did the autopsy!

Wow!
Yeats

New York, NY

#1216 Apr 15, 2013
Imagine the state police surprise to spend millions on heat seeking equipment and find nothing! And then later he was at the top of the mountain, just like that. If he wre alive up there, the mountain would have looked like a candle with his heat signature.
It must be quite an embarrassment for NHs senator and former AG that the citizens end up solving this case for her. I would have pity for her except the damage caused by her incompetence and gullibilty is beyond measure.
Yeats

New York, NY

#1217 Apr 15, 2013
Am I to understand that many people are adamant that patric could not, would not, hike to the mountain top AND several DOCTORS claim that Patric suffered death by homicide?
So how can everyone be wrong, and Kelly Ayotte be correct and be beyond performance review?

She must have proof patric climbed all that way. What's the proof?
Yeats

New York, NY

#1218 Apr 15, 2013
The problem of Heroism is that it is unlikely to be performed by men who hit their wives with a weapon. It should not surprise any that Bruce McKay created this entire crisis, from pre meditated abduction to staging the body. He was evil by nature. I've watched enough of his videos to conclude he was responsible for suffering almost everywhere he went. He did not act alone, but as a team, with felons. There is proof of this.

Bruce McKay should be removed from the police memorial, if only to distinguish between police who try to protect and police which yearn to harm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franconia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maura Murray (May '14) Sat morning sentinal 165
Normand M. Boisvert of Easton and Other Sex Off... (Dec '08) Jun '16 Anon2016 55
News Two area men ordered held without bail in Littl... May '16 Community Disorga... 1
Tom Conrad murder in Pike NH, unsolved 4 years ... (Sep '09) May '16 LWTUA 146
News Lost revenue could spell end for senior citizen... Apr '16 rkt10 1
Dirtbag and Maura Murray (Feb '12) Apr '16 KaliChaos 136
What Kasich keeps hidden from NH Feb '16 Kasich Caution fr... 1

Franconia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franconia Mortgages