Christopher King aka KingCast aka Bos...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Danny

Dallas, TX

#55 Jun 6, 2012
Lower Slower Delaware wrote:
GOTCHA Kevin Davis aka Stone Davis running scared over in newszap, posting with all the new names. Get a good attorney you are going to need one, you WILL be hearing from mine.
Interesting reading about who you are:
http://wikibin.org/articles/stone-and-digital...
Some of the highlights revealed:
“Throughout their career the have used numerous names”
“Constantly re-inventing themselves using various stage names”
“They were banned from radio in the mid part of this decade”
“In addition Stone has published several books under Kevin Davis and Stone Davis. The most recent being JOBTIPS for Employment in 60 Days”
JOBTIPS same name you use over in newszap among all your others.
How many names have you used?
Toot puffer

Henderson, NV

#56 Dec 31, 2012
Lower Slower Delaware wrote:
<quoted text>
TROLL -
Def: In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
Who you calling a troll, troll?
Sarah Richardson

Colchester, CT

#58 Jun 5, 2013
I have watched your videos for a long time now. I am fighting against the biggest foreclosure shark in CT, Hunt Liebert, to save my home. There is fraud all throughout my mortgage and my attorney won't represent me if I ask them to produce the note, loan as I know that they are not the HDC. I am going into this as a pro se. I have Ginnie Mae as the investor and mers as the nominee...Separation of note from mortgage as well as faulty assignment of mort. Mis filings, out of date things and the fact that REMICs require the investor to have note, mortgage and title are not what they have. I have tape recordings from the LENDER who actually was funded by a warehouse lender that they only retain servicing rights. What can I do? I can't afford an attorney and I am praying for a judge who has a clue about banking(creation of money) and securitization(once a security always a security, not a note). Help me please. I can't afford a securitization audit and SEC, CT Department of Banking, etc can't answer my questions. Thanks for listening to me complain.
Sarah
Mike

Slovenia

#59 Jun 8, 2013
Sarah Richardson wrote:
I have watched your videos for a long time now. I am fighting against the biggest foreclosure shark in CT, Hunt Liebert, to save my home. There is fraud all throughout my mortgage and my attorney won't represent me if I ask them to produce the note, loan as I know that they are not the HDC. I am going into this as a pro se. I have Ginnie Mae as the investor and mers as the nominee...Separation of note from mortgage as well as faulty assignment of mort. Mis filings, out of date things and the fact that REMICs require the investor to have note, mortgage and title are not what they have. I have tape recordings from the LENDER who actually was funded by a warehouse lender that they only retain servicing rights. What can I do? I can't afford an attorney and I am praying for a judge who has a clue about banking(creation of money) and securitization(once a security always a security, not a note). Help me please. I can't afford a securitization audit and SEC, CT Department of Banking, etc can't answer my questions. Thanks for listening to me complain.
Sarah
What videos you talking about?
Mikey

Secaucus, NJ

#60 Jun 14, 2013
yer ol lady gettin done by 4 guys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franconia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle leigh lavoie (Feb '17) Jul 31 kara 3
Tim Goslant (Oct '16) Jul '17 Det Columbo 8
News Man drowns while swimming in northern NH brook Jul '17 gruntled 1
PATRIC McCARTHY: THE REAL EVIDENCE (Aug '11) May '17 gruntled 1,385
Has Bretton Woods area built up at all ? May '17 dfranklin80 1
Jamey blake May '17 Someoneswatching 1
brenda darling again (Jul '09) Apr '17 mike 26

Franconia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance