Christopher King aka KingCast aka Bos...

Christopher King aka KingCast aka Boston Bob

Posted in the Franconia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2 Nov 2, 2009
Nashua gallery owners letter clearly stating Christopher King introduced himself as an Attorney who could guarantee a huge settlement:

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d44/blacken...

Location hidden

#8 Nov 2, 2009
Post the final order dismissing the charges. IF the charge had been dismissed you would have hosetd it in your photobucket account like all the other information you have in there.
Interestng email about American Tower from Lenny Alkins addressing you as Attorney King, and stating as an attorney you know... also stating a man of your talents would be a valuable asset to the newly formed Nashua branch of the NAACP. He was the one who recommended you for the legal redress chair, why the hell would he recommend a suspended attorney?

“44K EOW 5-11-07”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#17 Jan 6, 2010
Aren't you the brillant one.....you're late as usual everyone already knew about my web site.
KingCast

Boston, MA

#23 Feb 27, 2010
Floyd Jr. still a criminal:

"On Feb 15,2010 Gregory W. Floyd Jr., 21, Easton was arrested for Criminal Trespass. Police said Floyd entered Wal-Mart after being prohibited from doing so. In 2009, court records state Floyd pleaded guilty to stealing from a cash register as a Wal-Mart employee. Floyd was released on $500 personal recognizance bail and is scheduled to appear in court March 23."

Location hidden

#24 Feb 27, 2010
KingCast wrote:
Floyd Jr. still a criminal:
"On Feb 15,2010 Gregory W. Floyd Jr., 21, Easton was arrested for Criminal Trespass. Police said Floyd entered Wal-Mart after being prohibited from doing so. In 2009, court records state Floyd pleaded guilty to stealing from a cash register as a Wal-Mart employee. Floyd was released on $500 personal recognizance bail and is scheduled to appear in court March 23."
TROLL -

Def: In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Location hidden

#27 Feb 27, 2010
Boris wrote:
<quoted text>Wow they removed all your posts chump.
You think you know everything and the ONLY reason you are over here is because newszap would throw your sorry redneck ignorant inbred ass off their forums if you posted like what you are posting here over there.
Aren't you the big tough person talking all your filthy accusations to bad you lack the courage to say any of it to my face. Just like you lacked the courage to serve in the military. You're nothing but a taker from society just like you accuse all the minorities of being over in newszap and on craigslist.
Lower slower Delaware

Singapore, Singapore

#28 Feb 27, 2010
Is a crack head
wtff

Secaucus, NJ

#29 Feb 28, 2010
Hi dude.
Lower slower Delaware

Secaucus, NJ

#30 Feb 28, 2010
I seen you 0n newszap today.
KingCast

Boston, MA

#32 Mar 2, 2010
Lower Slower Delaware wrote:
<quoted text>
TROLL -
Def: In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
Criminal:

Someone who is adjudicated guilty of a criminal offense, i.e. your buddy Gregory Floyd and Junior.

And as if you never stray from topic, what a joke.

-The KingCaster.
BC Fudgepacker

Singapore, Singapore

#33 Mar 2, 2010
KingCast wrote:
<quoted text>Criminal:
Someone who is adjudicated guilty of a criminal offense, i.e. your buddy Gregory Floyd and Junior.
-The KingCaster.
Now that funny as hell.

Location hidden

#34 Mar 2, 2010
KingCast wrote:
<quoted text>Criminal:
-The KingCaster.
Talk about calling the kettle black.

http://www.sconet.state.oh.us/rod/docs/pdf/0/...
lower slower

Singapore, Singapore

#35 Mar 2, 2010
<quoted text>Talk about calling the kettle black.
http://www.sconet.state.oh.us/rod/docs/pdf/0/...
http://www.nbcwashington.com/n ews/weird/Man_accused_of_horse -sex_trouble___again-65063082. html

Location hidden

#38 Mar 2, 2010
GOTCHA Kevin Davis aka Stone Davis running scared over in newszap, posting with all the new names. Get a good attorney you are going to need one, you WILL be hearing from mine.

Interesting reading about who you are:

http://wikibin.org/articles/stone-and-digital...

Some of the highlights revealed:

“Throughout their career the have used numerous names”

“Constantly re-inventing themselves using various stage names”

“They were banned from radio in the mid part of this decade”

“In addition Stone has published several books under Kevin Davis and Stone Davis. The most recent being JOBTIPS for Employment in 60 Days”

JOBTIPS same name you use over in newszap among all your others.
lower slower

Secaucus, NJ

#39 Mar 2, 2010
<quoted text> You think you know everything and the ONLY reason you are over here is because newszap would throw your sorry redneck ignorant inbred ass off their forums if you posted like what you are posting here over there.
Aren't you the big tough person talking all your filthy accusations to bad you lack the courage to say any of it to my face. Just like you lacked the courage to serve in the military. You're nothing but a taker from society just like you accuse all the minorities of being over in newszap and on craigslist.
http://de.newszapforums.com/vi ew_topic.php?id=103087&for um_id=42&jump_to=657649#p6 57649
Punkin

Santa Clara, CA

#43 Mar 3, 2010
GOTCHA Kevin Davis aka Stone Davis running scared over in newszap, posting with all the new names. Get a good attorney you are going to need one, you WILL be hearing from mine.
Interesting reading about who you are:
http://wikibin.org/articles/stone-and-digital...
Some of the highlights revealed:
“Throughout their career the have used numerous names”
“Constantly re-inventing themselves using various stage names”
“They were banned from radio in the mid part of this decade”
“In addition Stone has published several books under Kevin Davis and Stone Davis. The most recent being JOBTIPS for Employment in 60 Days”
JOBTIPS same name you use over in newszap among all your others.
So you were banned from newszap around 30 times whats the big deal?
JOHNNY ROCKET

Hingham, MA

#49 Feb 12, 2012
[QPer Curiam. &#8194;In December 1998, for conduct in January 1996, we suspended Christopher King, now of Dallas, Texas, Attorney Registration No. 0062199, from the practice of law in Ohio for one year, but stayed the suspension on the condition that during that year he be placed on probation and work with a mentor appointed by the relator, Columbus Bar Association. &#8194;Columbus Bar Assn. v. King (1998), 84 Ohio St.3d 174, 702 N.E.2d 862. &#8194; We also imposed costs of that proceeding on respondent.UOTE who="KingCast"]Floyd Jr. still a criminal:
joe

Denver, CO

#51 Apr 30, 2012
Cpl McKays friend wrote:
Aren't you the brillant one.....you're late as usual everyone already knew about my web site.
me too
Dumplin

Tempe, AZ

#53 May 11, 2012
Cpl McKays friend wrote:
what web site?
Danny

Dallas, TX

#54 Jun 6, 2012
Cpl McKays friend wrote:
What website?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franconia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maura Murray (May '14) May 22 Det Columbo 145
Tom Conrad murder in Pike NH, unsolved 4 years ... (Sep '09) May 15 LWTUA 146
News Lost revenue could spell end for senior citizen... Apr '16 rkt10 1
Dirtbag and Maura Murray (Feb '12) Apr '16 KaliChaos 136
What Kasich keeps hidden from NH Feb '16 Kasich Caution fr... 1
Maura Murray 10 (Jul '09) Jan '16 Baffled 329
franconia nh installs new chief of police "john... (Aug '12) Jan '16 X-LMONY 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franconia Mortgages