Dirtbag and Maura Murray
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#133 Nov 16, 2012
sounds threatening.Why does Beagle scare the police so much?First amendment.
hannah_b

Sweden

#134 Nov 17, 2012
Mar Shill wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason for that "hannah" is quite simple ... you are Beagle (i.e., the scumbag Alden Olsen, who posted those awful videos because he, meaning you "hannah," are so self-involved and mentally ill that you think it is okay for you to make use of a sad missing person in disgraceful manner to bring attention to yourself, constantly foul up otherwise meaningful public discourse about the case, and mitigate your pitiful loneliness through those awful films you made and posted, as well as the waste of words and space you post on various forums). And the simple HS level trick you are using to get your your post to show up as being from Sweden, which does not fool anyone, sometimes causes your posts to post twice.
You are one of the most disgraceful and disgusting people I have ever come across Alden.
I am not Beagle nor have I anything to do with his stupid videos. Anyone who has average language skills should be able to tell the difference between my posts and Beagle´s. no matter what moniker he uses. This is just ridiculous. And Beagle, stop using my name. Why don´t you post under your real name like you do at websleuths.
hannah_b

Sweden

#135 Nov 17, 2012
Northwestern DA wrote:
<quoted text>
Disgraceful and disgusting is absolutely correct. We are going to crush him and his Detective Dirtbag blog and his stupid new video like the garbage can maggot he really is. Lt. Robin Whitney has already ordered Det. Ricky MacMillan to make him squirm and then kick him off his attention-hogging internet stage for good. Alden Howes Olson, aka Beagle and many other names, will soon be gone for good. Nothing will be left of him. Nothing.
I seriously doubt this person is really a DA. A DA would know he might lose his job over postings such as these.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#136 Nov 17, 2012
hannah_b wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don´t you post under your real name like you do at websleuths.
You mean like this?
hannah_b

Sweden

#137 Nov 17, 2012
Alden Howes Olson wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like this?
Yes. Thank you.

Location hidden

#138 Nov 17, 2012
Varsagod!

Location hidden

#139 Nov 19, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving to Jack Levin.

&fe ature=plcp
John Green

Easley, SC

#141 Jan 16, 2013
I feel the Beagle should be banned from the Internet for all eternity and everything that he has ever written, filmed or otherwise appeared in, said or wrote or whatever should be completed deleted from all sites and all the world internet back up sites in eastern Europe. Then he should be exiled from the United States. That's just how I feel. My two cents.
Shack

Groton, MA

#142 Jan 16, 2013
John Green wrote:
I feel the Beagle should be banned from the Internet for all eternity and everything that he has ever written, filmed or otherwise appeared in, said or wrote or whatever should be completed deleted from all sites and all the world internet back up sites in eastern Europe. Then he should be exiled from the United States. That's just how I feel. My two cents.
Agree, add my two cents....

“"Dancing with wolves"”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#143 Jan 17, 2013
John Green wrote:
While I've never condoned the vidios and I've not always agreed with everything Beagle has said, he has said some interesting and intelligent things through the years.I think your punishment is a little harsh for the crime? Exile him from the US?? Seriously?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#144 Jan 18, 2013
Have to say I agree with wowzer on this one.

Jackassery at its finest, though more compassionate than saying he deserves a beating I suppose. Maybe I should wait around to see if "exiling" is compassionate code for "sending on a free vacation." If that is the case, sign me up to be exiled as well. So far their collection is up to four cents. I wonder how much it costs to get someone exiled these days?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#145 Jan 18, 2013
And of course IMHO you are both correct. Not that I need to tell either of you that.

Isn't always amazing how many people think that free speech should only be in the domain of certain people? But anyone that doesn't think or agree with them, they shouldn't have that right?

If you don't agree with him you have two options. You can attempt to change others minds with your free speech rights, or you can ignore it. Then there are the ones who want tar and feathering, or exile or complete and total censorship of others views.

I wish history/citizenship classes in this country taught, along with other things, that the specific reason the amendment was put there by the founding fathers was so that DISSENTING/OTHER/CONTRARY opinions would always be able to be heard. Not for the masses. If his speech rises to the level of being illegal there are ways to deal with that as well. I don't think it does. Unpleasant speech can be ugly but it is protected.

Bill
sophie bean

Farmington, ME

#146 Jan 18, 2013
Agree with Wowzer, Amy and WTH, which happens rather rarely. I thought Beagle at best insane and at worst a jerk and maybe a danger, mostly to himself, but if we're gonna start banishing and punishing everyone with whom we disagree, it's gonna get pretty nasty.

On the other hand, reviling and ridiculing posters whose opinions differ from your own, as is happening currently on the other thread, with some of the same players as here, is pretty much the same damn thing, now isn't it?
Nancy France

Houston, TX

#148 Jul 2, 2014
The only dirtbag in Maura's besides the person who killed or took her is JAMES RENNER . This man knows dick so he blames her poor dad . Problem is people , many, saw Maura during the wreck . Nobody saw Fred . I wish Fred would file a suit against this hack scumbag liar .
brad

New London, CT

#149 Dec 2, 2014
why let a 50y/o guy who lives in his parents basement and chronically masturbates have one second of thought in your head?really look at him, god punished him with his looks far worse than anyone else can! thats why he has to masturbate all the time
KaliChaos

Spring Hill, FL

#151 Apr 11, 2016
Beagle wrote:
The private investigators associated with the Maura Murray case are, like those in other unsolved cases of the murdered or vanished, a bunch of ambulance chasers. They come out of the woodwork and attach themselves to the families of the victims with claims of great but phony sympathy. They say they offer free service in the name of justice and victims' rights, but they seek only self-promotion.
They accomplish this by the repeated use of the same strategy. They dangle a pet suspect or so-called "person of interest" in front of the family. They often call attention to these POIs by vaguely associating them with their alleged proximity to a crime scene, or the availability to them of a suspicious vehicle, or their resemblance to a sketch.
Not surprisingly, these efforts rarely, if ever, pan out. The cases of Molly Bish and Holly Piirainen are two examples. Several times PIs have come up with their pet suspects. News coverage has been carefully orchestrated to associate not only the POI with a sensational crime, but to, in effect, advertise the services and skill of the PI by crediting him with uncovering a so-far "hidden" criminal.
Remember Tom Shamshak's "discovery" of Rodney Stanger, someone he virtually accused of having murdered Molly Bish solely on the basis of Stanger's supposed access to a white car, his vague resemblance to a sketch, and a mere ten minute conversation Shamshak had with Stanger? Shamshak got great press out of his claim, which amounts to terrific free advertising and a boost to his prestige. But the actual case went nowhere because real cops didn't buy it. How easy it is -- and how cowardly - to promote yourself at the expense of a mentally disturbed, imprisoned criminal.
The PIs that have attached themselves to the Maura Murray case, like those in the Bish and Piirainen cases, are leeches. They are worse than the psychics and oddly named forensic astrologers that keep trying to take advantage of the pain and confusion of a victim's family members. They maintain their "presence" in the case, and thereby their contact with family, by participating in online threads and chat-rooms, by being Google detectives.
The battle lines in these internet confrontations, such as those seen in the Topix/Franconia threads, are increasingly clearly drawn. Each side has its proxy proponents, its meanly aggressive avengers, its sock puppets.
The PIs are like snake oil salesmen. They appear to offer great virtue, comfort, and eventual resolution, but they thrive on nothing more than false innuendo, puffed-up rumor, and virtual lies.
Rather funny to call someone out for being a coward and a leech with all things considered. Seems a tad bit hypocritical but you clearly like the attention don't you. Feeling grand yet? Superior maybe? They all do. A well deserved "downfall" will be entertainingly sufficient....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franconia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maura Murray (May '14) Sat morning sentinal 165
PATRIC McCARTHY: THE REAL EVIDENCE (Aug '11) Jun 30 gruntled 1,382
Normand M. Boisvert of Easton and Other Sex Off... (Dec '08) Jun '16 Anon2016 55
News Two area men ordered held without bail in Littl... May '16 Community Disorga... 1
Tom Conrad murder in Pike NH, unsolved 4 years ... (Sep '09) May '16 LWTUA 146
News Lost revenue could spell end for senior citizen... Apr '16 rkt10 1
What Kasich keeps hidden from NH Feb '16 Kasich Caution fr... 1

Franconia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franconia Mortgages