Defender of Slain Franconia Cop Out O...

Defender of Slain Franconia Cop Out On Parole Saturday

There are 16 comments on the New Hampshire Public Radio - story from Jun 3, 2011, titled Defender of Slain Franconia Cop Out On Parole Saturday. In it, New Hampshire Public Radio - reports that:

Gregory Floyd will be paroled tomorrow. Floyd is the volatile North Country man who tried to rescue a fatally wounded Franconia police officer only to go to jail a year later for a 10-year-old offense involving a state trooper.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Hampshire Public Radio -.

Rich

Zephyrhills, FL

#1 Jun 4, 2011
Let the games begin.
Billsissy Project

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jun 4, 2011
and they shall

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3 Jun 5, 2011
Grafton County is the second largest county in the state of New Hampshire comprising of 1,747 square miles. Instead of Gregory Floyd being ordered to stay out of Grafton county they should order convicted child abuser pedophiles like Alma Jean Boisverts husband to stay out of Grafton County.
Snowy

Elmhurst, NY

#4 Jun 5, 2011
nothing can be done to alter the past; the present demands that folks move on. hoping gregory floyd will find his peace.
Rich

Zephyrhills, FL

#5 Jun 5, 2011
Snowy wrote:
nothing can be done to alter the past; the present demands that folks move on. hoping gregory floyd will find his peace.
Indeed,peace coupled with a firm grip on reality would be constructive.
Snowy

Gloucester, MA

#6 Jun 5, 2011
Rich wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed,peace coupled with a firm grip on reality would be constructive.
it's over. prison is a good reality check. stop beating on him.
Rich

Zephyrhills, FL

#7 Jun 5, 2011
Snowy wrote:
<quoted text>
it's over. prison is a good reality check. stop beating on him.
I wasn't taking a cheap shot at Mr Floyd , it was a sincere wish that he emerges from his ordeal with a grip on reality that seems to have been lacking previously.

“"Dancing with wolves"”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Jun 5, 2011
Rich wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed,peace coupled with a firm grip on reality would be constructive.
The man has lost everything. What would be constructive is for those that love turmoil and causing unhappiness for others would get a life of their own so they would not need to spend their own life trying so hard to destroy someone elses. I hope Gregory Floyd can live the rest of his life in peace.
yellow teeth

Miami, FL

#9 Jun 5, 2011
Lower Slower Delaware wrote:
Grafton County is the second largest county in the state of New Hampshire comprising of 1,747 square miles. Instead of Gregory Floyd being ordered to stay out of Grafton county they should order convicted child abuser pedophiles like Alma Jean Boisverts husband to stay out of Grafton County.
http://artistroster.artsdel.or g/artist_index.cfm?ini=B

Location hidden

#10 Jun 5, 2011
Wowzer I couldn't agree with you more, I doubt anyone else would maintain their cool if they went through what Gregory Floyd and his family did.
Elvis

Tempe, AZ

#11 Jun 5, 2011
Wowzer I couldn't agree with you more, I doubt anyone else would maintain their cool if they went through what Gregory Floyd and his family did.
Just what did they go through?
KingCast

Boston, MA

#15 Jul 2, 2011
The town of Franconia issued a tye bracelet in his honor, what's your problem?

If you really dig what Floyd did bust out some $$$ for his Defense in Estate of Liko Kenney v. Greg Floyd et al, 2010-CV-181 beyotch.

Muuuaaahhhh......
Deneice in NJ

Milford, CT

#16 Jul 2, 2011
KingCast wrote:
<quoted text> The town of Franconia issued a tye bracelet in his honor, what's your problem?
If you really dig what Floyd did bust out some $$$ for his Defense in Estate of Liko Kenney v. Greg Floyd et al, 2010-CV-181 beyotch.
Muuuaaahhhh......
Again is Targetting the Floyd family. Is this more in his Operation Gregory Floyd campaign on the internet. I think I will supply this info to the Ohio Supreme Court and see what they say about this. Unfortunately, Christopher Kings' legal briefs are ALL stained.
Bill

Scranton, PA

#19 Jul 6, 2011
Deneice in NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Again is Targetting the Floyd family. Is this more in his Operation Gregory Floyd campaign on the internet. I think I will supply this info to the Ohio Supreme Court and see what they say about this. Unfortunately, Christopher Kings' legal briefs are ALL stained.
Stay in NJ with the rest of the deadbeats.

Location hidden

#20 Jul 6, 2011
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Stay in NJ with the rest of the deadbeats.
Whatever you say
http://www.411.com/name/Michael-J-Elzey/Milfo...
Billy Bagpipe

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#21 Jul 7, 2011
<quoted text>Whatever you say
http://www.411.com/name/Michael-J-Elzey/Milfo...
i hear they caught you in the kiddie park watching the kiddies again, you should be locked up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franconia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Kasich keeps hidden from NH Feb 7 Kasich Caution fr... 1
Maura Murray (May '14) Feb 5 JWB 114
Tom Conrad murder in Pike NH, unsolved 4 years ... (Sep '09) Jan 29 Roland 145
Maura Murray 10 (Jul '09) Jan 14 Baffled 329
franconia nh installs new chief of police "john... (Aug '12) Jan '16 X-LMONY 18
News Popular officer indicted for theft in Woodstock (Feb '06) Dec '15 jarrod67 21
"TO TELL THE TRUTH" The Quest for True Identities (Apr '14) Dec '15 Mee Too 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franconia Mortgages