Ken Kratz mom should done the world a...

Ken Kratz mom should done the world a favor

Posted in the Francis Creek Forum

TFfrankfort

United States

#1 Oct 24, 2018
And flushed his out with a douche
TFfrankfort

United States

#2 Oct 24, 2018
Meant to put A$$ even tho he was the same then as he is now. Just a small little fella.
Go harass a domestic violence victim. How did this guy not get dis barred???
faceitheadon

Berea, KY

#3 Oct 24, 2018
Have you watched part 2? If there's any reason left to have faith in the court system, it'll show by him being disbarred. Along with his smooth, high pitched voice.

I'm so happy I don't live there. I feel bad for those that do. They need to take a stand and replace any corrupt officials.
TFfrankfort

United States

#4 Oct 29, 2018
Yea I watched it last week. They have a whole bunch of law enforcement along with kratz and Brendanís first lawyer should all have to go sit in the clank and see what thatís like.
faceitheadon

Berea, KY

#5 Oct 29, 2018
Absolutely. So many higher ups involved, maybe not in the tragedy aspect, but politicians will go along with whatever for future votes. Citizens of Wisconsin, of Manatowic Co., of Two Rivers, open your eyes and vote out whoever has had a hand in keeping Avery locked up.

And don't buy Kratz's book.:)
Mee

Gap, PA

#6 Nov 6, 2018
We can all take peace in knowing that one day, Ken Kratz will receive his judgement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francis Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HTR sues for missing portion of police report (Aug '09) Nov 12 faceitheadon 5
When watching Making a Murderer Seasons 1 & 2 Nov '18 God Bless 1
Making a Murderer (Dec '15) Oct '18 faceitheadon 73
News Manitowoc police officer arrested for OWI, stil... (Mar '09) Aug '18 Solde 7
How do I get my man to go down on me? (Apr '15) Apr '15 LadyBugg1234 1
News 11 charged in marijuana distribution in southea... (Sep '12) Apr '13 bjing 10
News Joe Verdegan column: IRA travelers to make stop... (May '11) May '11 we stand with Obama 1

Francis Creek Jobs

Personal Finance

Francis Creek Mortgages