Dodson

AOL

#3 Jul 3, 2013
Actually, the records show there are 3 bedrooms and the home's value is $182,000. Donovan and her lies. Worry about your grandchildren MORON.
amazing

New Boston, NH

#4 Jul 3, 2013
Dodson wrote:
Actually, the records show there are 3 bedrooms and the home's value is $182,000. Donovan and her lies. Worry about your grandchildren MORON.
25 BABOOSIC LAKE ROAD, is A 1974 dump trailer..owned by Normandy Fortier, Yves Fortier's uncle.. where his two kids, Heather and Nathan reside.. YOu should check your records there in Michigan.. loser
Dodson

AOL

#5 Jul 3, 2013
I noticed you left out the number of bedrooms this time. LMAO

Home Value:$182k
Sqft:720
Beds:3
Lot:522,720
Baths:1
Year Built:1972

Once again, where are your grandchildren living and the conditions in which they live?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 3, 2013
Dodson wrote:
I noticed you left out the number of bedrooms this time. LMAO
Home Value:$182k
Sqft:720
Beds:3
Lot:522,720
Baths:1
Year Built:1972
Once again, where are your grandchildren living and the conditions in which they live?
LMAO ^5 Dodson...notice when she's caught she types "toodles tards, busy day at work" as if selling second/third hand crap on ebay is a job!
Dodson

AOL

#7 Jul 3, 2013
LMAO She can take her toodles and shove it where the sun don't shine. Donovan is a LIAR.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8 Jul 3, 2013
liarliar wrote:
25 Baboosic Lake Road - a rundown 1974 trailer where Yves Fortier houses his children. Heather and Nathan. It's only a two bedroom trailer owned by Yves ' uncle Normandy Fortier of Hudson . Normandy knows his nephew is an unemployed bum.
A 1974 trailer beats a trailer from the 1950 something and only 675 or whatever the square footage is..
I bet Fortier's trailer doesn't have a dirt pile for a yard, so if it rains, the yard isn't all MUD like Michelle's and Warren's pig stye..
bipolarstinkmore

United States

#12 Jul 3, 2013
umm toodle tards in the am, would mean..I have a life,,, ahhh someone that sells on ebay, would be a hobby, not a job lol.. you have neither or none.

now bipolars, Im saying, toodle tards, again, because, most people have a
job
life
hobbies

thats foreign to bipolars,
bipolarstinkmore

United States

#14 Jul 3, 2013
I have no idea who is posting
bipolarstinkmore

United States

#15 Jul 3, 2013
who dat posting??
bipolarstinkmore

United States

#16 Jul 3, 2013
wtf??????
Jenny

Warwick, MA

#19 Jul 4, 2013
Leave my ex, my children, and where they live out of your harrassment. They have never done anything to you.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#20 Jul 4, 2013
Jenny...just print this out and take it with ya'll on the 8th and show the judge..
just consider the source...
Do a counter claim against her and have a RO (again) placed on her..To where she can not talk about you..your kids..or desire..
She has trashed you on so many blogs..trashed your kids...and Desire...
You have a very good case against her..

<<beckman's wife>>
Dodson

AOL

#22 Jul 5, 2013
Donovan needs to read about trailers at the library while stalking Desire. I can't believe a 50 year old is so stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patricia Dodson, former online stalker is DEAD Aug 26 Deb 31
Sharon? Burt? Aug 20 Deb 17
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug 20 Dodson 57
Bret Flagg and Ashley Flagg both hooked on drug... (Sep '13) Aug 6 Welfare Queen 36
Go Fund Me Aug 3 Ghetto Pig Millio... 1
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Jul '16 Golfergal 40
News Job growth is up, let's keep it going (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sharon 1

Francestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Francestown Mortgages