Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

at 50, no job, no money, no house, no teeth, no dick, no personality ..what else do I have ? nothing But lies , manipulations

jennys had hundreds of men, Im a dime a dozen But I have nothing LMFAO
LonleyUglyPattyD onovan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

my sweet desire, im so sorry but my ugly patty personality wont stop coming out. it gets harder and harder for me to hold her in because i know ive wasted so many years trying to make you love me and nothing works. i know i need to be put away in the nuthut but im afraid they wouldnt give me any computer time and id never get to tell all my ,lies about you and try and get you to talk to me. i mean seriously its the middle of the night and i am on here just waiting for you to write to me, to say anything. i wish you wouldnt put yourself down like you have for the past hour now. you know none of that is true, you know you are a good man everyone knows it. im the joke, the low life piece of shit in this town and i cant even blame it on drugs or being drunk, all i have is what the dr told me ... bipolar and split personality. laye at night i can keep the ugly mean,sick part of me down but its getting harder and harder. all i do all day and all night is think of you.. you and jenny.. and i cant stand it anymore. i need you so bad, i love you and this is the only way i can express that love. i hope some day you and jenny can forgive me
desirebelmore

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

my bipolar schizophrenia gets worse while waiting for Judge Runyons decisiĆ³n
Jenny

Warner, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Yes, yes is does, Patty.
LonleyUglyPattyD onovan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

im so alone and sad. my life is so pathetic that i stay up all night thinking of my desire.. i cant even function as a normal human being because im such a sad pathetic clown that everyone laughs at. even people i dont know.. in other states see me as the joke and laugh at me. i wish i could just die and make every one happy
LonleyUglyPattyD onovan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

i have a coffession to make and i think this will let everyone know why im crazy. you see before i had my first child i got pregnant by my father, or it might have been my uncles they were both there that night. anyway when i found out i was going to have a baby i got scared so i gave myself an abortion. i used an old rusty coat hanger and just shoved it up there and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed until i started bleeding really bad., i think that is when my bipolar and my split personality kicked in. so see its not my fault so you should all feel sorry for me.. im a victom.. now will you all just be my friend and jenny please tell desire i love him so much
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Here we go again - Donovan pretending to be Desire. She obviously has nothing else to do today. Same ole crap - just another day. PSYCHO

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Dodson wrote:
Here we go again - Donovan pretending to be Desire. She obviously has nothing else to do today. Same ole crap - just another day. PSYCHO
Whomever LonelyUglyPattyDonovan is to blame for that..all this person did was give Patty a reason to post all day slandering Jenny & Desire yet again..Nice job...just a thought,if you want to slam on Patty maybe you shouldn't do it pretending to be Jenny or Ray. Can you not see what you've done?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Jenny wrote:
<quoted text>
I killed my brother. thats a fact. call my father in Milford NH Mike Cullinan . he will tell you the facts.
No slander can be done to me or desire belmore. its all facts
Keep blowing off at the font Patty Donovan, you're as transparent as the day is long and the biggest loser in Greenfield!
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

desirebelmore wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you to prove I am not desire belmore. can you? no you cant.. your an obsessed drunk in Ferndale Michigan wishing and hoping everyone that posts is patty. I am desire belmore. until you can prove otherwise.. you don't matter
what is truly amazing with your mindset is, you are on here telling someone else they have nothing better to do.
Another Donovan game. Your boring Donovan. Get to work! Toilets need cleaning.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Maxi Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
Whomever LonelyUglyPattyDonovan is to blame for that..all this person did was give Patty a reason to post all day slandering Jenny & Desire yet again..Nice job...just a thought,if you want to slam on Patty maybe you shouldn't do it pretending to be Jenny or Ray. Can you not see what you've done?
True. When posting to Patty you have to know the devil you are dealing with. I stick with my name and my assertions and that seems to be enough to send her spinning. No need to pretend to be them or one of their relatives. One thing I will say, is I have NEVER seen a post from Ray or Jenny poking fun at Nicky's death or Michelle. No matter what she does, they just don't go there. That is one way to know it's not them. I respect that. In fact, I saw a post where Desire was defending Michelle which is more than Patty has ever done. What does that tell you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

For someone who has such a fullfilling life and who had such a wonderful mother's day, this ranting and blubbering is out of place. You are becoming tedious Patty. Maybe you should go back to your new little chatroom and torture some new people for awhile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Jenny wrote:
<quoted text>
ok Cathy Fenton and you keep doing credit checks on your husbands business becauase your jealous of all thin women..
how many mothers in your world lose custody of all four of their children in a span of 18 years? I have a good idea, MANY
Im beyond a loser and desire belmore of 81 francestown road in Greenfield is a child molestor. I can vouche for that
Shut up you stupid inbreed backasswards hillbilly goatfucking slug!!!! I AM NOT Cathy Fenton!!! No matter how many times you type it, it doesn't make me her..LOL Here's a thought, why don't you pull your man panties out of your crawl and go plant some more lupines..they're toxic ya know..is that what you're putting in Moe's food?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

God help Mrs. Fenton, whoever she is. I hope she is smart and really, really mean!!!
LonleyUglyPattyD onovan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Maxi Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I never posted as desire or jenny, not once. I posted as patty every time. I've said I am sorry to Jenny, I never new anything about her brother, if I had i would never have posted what I did because I know how that lunatic patty thinks and would have known she would bring it up.
Jenny

Warner, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Don't get me wrong, I know Patty doesn't know me nor did she ever know Cully. It still starts the day off rough..But I'm way over it..I do wish I didn't feel like I HAD to read this bullshit.If I didn't live near her, I wouldn't.You people are characters in the story..I have to see the bitch.She was in Peterborough, posting her terrorism. It's not good. It sucks to be Patty. And it sucks to be Patty's target too. She is the devil. I will absolutely go down for hurting her if she ever comes near me or my family. Nuff said.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

I can't even imagine. The thing is you do need to read this stuff because unfortunately, you kind of need to know when she is completely off her nut. It would hurt anyone and it has gone on too long. I really hope there is a shift in the wind soon and you get justice.
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Jenny - it was good that the Belmore's had a family meeting. You and Desire may not agree with the Chief of Police, however, a meeting with him regarding how to protect yourselves and the kids may be necessary. It must be put on record that you fear what she may do to you and the kids. Document everything. Remember that she spends a good amount of time thinking of ways to change things around to try and make herself look good.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

In response to the thread title, I would rather my guts stay on fire than have Patty's saliva on me. I see she managed to get back on here. It must have taken a great deal of effort so why would she make the effort? ONLY a pyscopath would intentionally go out of there way to bring attention to themselves. I saw a comment she made that Jenny was in the wrong for coming here because she knows Patty does? Seriously? That sense of entitlement is unbelievable. So she decided others needed to know about POA? Why? Other people who need to know will know. What is her point? Since she believes she has something to gain if Moe dies, him leaving her as POA is ill advised but I am sure he has been told and if he still proceeds that way, that's on him.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

gerald92 wrote:
In response to the thread title, I would rather my guts stay on fire than have Patty's saliva on me. I see she managed to get back on here. It must have taken a great deal of effort so why would she make the effort? ONLY a pyscopath would intentionally go out of there way to bring attention to themselves. I saw a comment she made that Jenny was in the wrong for coming here because she knows Patty does? Seriously? That sense of entitlement is unbelievable. So she decided others needed to know about POA? Why? Other people who need to know will know. What is her point? Since she believes she has something to gain if Moe dies, him leaving her as POA is ill advised but I am sure he has been told and if he still proceeds that way, that's on him.
She is also too stupid to realize that he can revoke it at any time he so chooses. Sorta like the QCD he didn't tell her about.

Sucks to be Patty

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Francestown Discussions

Search the Francestown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why its hush hush over contempt 4 hr Erika Mulcha 78
I couldn't get passed Easter without thoughts o... 4 hr Kandyce 6
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) 4 hr Habs 25
Easter 12 hr Mr Moe Belmore 1
When lying under oath in not contempt of court Apr 14 Linda Yahoo 1
Had the most wonderful afternoon riding W /James Apr 14 Linda Yahoo 5
Amazing Apr 14 Patty 4
•••
•••