NO requirement for a pistol permit un...

NO requirement for a pistol permit unless its concealed in NH

Posted in the Francestown Forum

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 10, 2013
Patty, you're an absolute idiot. It doesn't matter what state you live in a background check, including mental illness like Dodson said, will be done..unless you buy your gun from some low life behind the local tavern or met some man from an AOL chatroom in a motel room to purchase one like you tried to do before LOL
Cathy

Manitowoc, WI

#5 Jul 10, 2013
oh boohoo, you STILL have to fill out a federal purchase form and REGISTER a hand gun as well as long guns. DIPSTICK..... Unless you are going to LIE on the forms. But lies aren't new to you.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6 Jul 10, 2013
The idea of Patty having a gun makes me happy to be a Canadian. By the way, I noticed in one of her ranting posts last night, that Desire was going to pay for HIS crimes from yesterday? Did I miss something or is that just a delusional Donovism?
Cathy

Manitowoc, WI

#7 Jul 10, 2013
oh and what Maxi said, a background check..... that will start with your local P.D. I doubt that will go over well!

Location hidden

#9 Jul 10, 2013
How is a mental illness check done? Is it a questionnaire done by a doctor/mental health professional or by the purchaser? Patty would never tell the truth about anything so I wonder if she could pull it off.

Location hidden

#11 Jul 10, 2013
Dodson wrote:
It is a questionaire. If someone questions the fact that they think someone who has a mental background as falsley filled out the questionaire, further investigation is done. Some states are wanting to change the law to state that actual mental evauation tests must be taken. Don't forget, they can always purchase a long gun. I agree with Cathy. If Donovan tries to purchase a gun, Cathy and anyone else who has an RO on Donovan, should notify the police and request that no gun permit be issued.
Thank you. The idea of Patty with a gun is horrifying! Didn't she have a gun that she pulled on Desire and Jenny? They called the police and it took them eight hours to get there?
oh em effing gee

United States

#13 Jul 10, 2013
What happened with the aol gun guy? PetrifiedPatty seems too yellow to touch a gun. Hiding with a ball bat is more her style. But frankly, that face would scare Frankenstein, so she's pretty safe.

Location hidden

#15 Jul 10, 2013
Patty Donovan "personal phone? aww its called the towns cell phone, anyone can have it, you dumb drug addict.. he says he has NO use for your lazy unemployed ass..your going down if its the last thing I do..pistol permit tomorrow"

That right there is enough to be refused a gun permit.

Location hidden

#16 Jul 10, 2013
I have to agree. I wouldn't trust Patty. I am surprised she hasn't killed someone already. Court should be over by now. I wonder if Patty has been muzzled or maybe even jailed!!! That would be a very good day!!

Location hidden

#18 Jul 10, 2013
Dodson wrote:
Good thing is if she throws a fit with the judge and gets a Contempt of Court charge. LOL I am more surprised that someone hasn't killed her.
What would be REALLY funny is if she was charged with perjury.
Dodson

AOL

#19 Jul 10, 2013
LOL or if the State Police were there to arrest her.
Dodson

AOL

#20 Jul 10, 2013
Jenny, let us know what is going on.

Location hidden

#27 Jul 12, 2013
lol Patty will never own a pistol legally!:)
Greenfield Police Department
We Are Responsible for:

-All criminal investigations
-All motor vehicle investigations
-Prosecuting criminal and motor vehicle cases
-CFS (Calls for service)
-Responding to all emergencies
-Issuing firearms permits
-Patrolling roadways
-Animal complaints
-Vacant property checks

Location hidden

#28 Jul 12, 2013
Maxi Patty wrote:
lol Patty will never own a pistol legally!:)
Greenfield Police Department
We Are Responsible for:
-All criminal investigations
-All motor vehicle investigations
-Prosecuting criminal and motor vehicle cases
-CFS (Calls for service)
-Responding to all emergencies
-Issuing firearms permits
-Patrolling roadways
-Animal complaints
-Vacant property checks
Patty's word posted on another thread before she posted she didn't need a pistol permit LOL
Patty Donovan "personal phone? aww its called the towns cell phone, anyone can have it, you dumb drug addict.. he says he has NO use for your lazy unemployed ass..your going down if its the last thing I do..pistol permit tomorrow"
Dodson

AOL

#29 Jul 12, 2013
Donovan says and does things to intimidate people. She thrives on lies and outlandish statements never giving a thought to the people she may harm. I, for one, am not and never have been intimidated by that witch and she's tried everything - she still can't get it right. LMAO BTW, I hope she is keeping up with current licensing and insurance on all her Hickmobiles.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#30 Jul 12, 2013
I can see I have a lot of reading to do.....WOW is about all I can say for now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Francestown Music Thread Sep '17 Musikologist 1
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Aug '17 Half 42
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 58
DIPSHlT Patty Donovan (Oct '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 229
News Peterborough man critical after rock hurtles in... (Dec '14) Jul '17 Gidget 2
Monadnock Paper Mills hires known drug addicts (Jan '14) Jun '17 Markey Fife 2
Burning Rubber on RT 114 in front of Cold Sprin... (Apr '17) Apr '17 jjmrx8 1

Francestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Francestown Mortgages